What about getting Pregnant?

In new at this but I am not new to wife sharing, swinging etc. My thought on it is from a man’s point of view this. In a cuckold relationship the man obviously knows what is happening and bares as much responsibility as the woman in pregnancy issues. Many of the cuckolds even welcome a pregnancy with the bull as the *******, but you don’t have that. There are others like myself that are not cuckolds but like to watch or hear details of their wife getting fucked by other men. They do not participate in cuckold practices, but still share the responsibility of pregnancy issues with the wife. They may or may not handle an unexpected pregnancy well. You don’t have that either. In a situation like yours a unexpected pregnancy by another man would probably be devastating to the husband and the family. An acquaintance of mine had an issue where his wife and dau. were knocked up by the same bull. The marriage didn’t survive. It you like fucking BBC you need to start trying to gradually share that with your husband in fantasy, role play are whatever to at least relieve some of the shock if things go wrong. If you think that will cause an end to the marriage and you want to stay married you only have two other choices quit fucking BBC or make damn sure you can’t get pregnant.
well the first thing you need to recognize is that its a woman's most basic right to choose who sires her children. also its her most basic instinct to select the male that has the most fit & strongest genes to procreate with. this has really nothing to do with emotional attachment or romantic involvement. this is almost purely physical. when lightning strikes, it strikes. all you can do is be prepared for when it does.
otherwise stay in a cave whenever the clouds come during her mid-cycle.
if you cannot handle that, then don't play. because once you do, it is entirely out of your hands.
...and you cannot put that genie back in the bottle either! she'll just fulfill her needs without you, then leave you because she had to.
ultimately, the purpose of a woman's sexual pleasure is to become pregnant. which is why her instincts are the way they are, and that the bigger, stronger & more virile will always be the most likely to seed & breed her. her womb is the core of her being, as alyssa would tell you. it can & will rule everything she does if provoked.
that leaves just one choice for the husband, once pandora's box has been opened (by you, her, or someone else)...anc that is whether you'll support her & stay together, or whether you won't and go your separate ways. that's it! the TRUTH!

i had 2 black pregnacies, had both, husband and i raised them, birth fathers were unknown anyway. but my husband and i talked about this situation before it happened so we were not unprepared for some things. however his family didn't get it, mine loved it and the *******... most friends were great, still our friends, others no...but not our friends now. cindi
@bare_bi Cindi, i applaud you both. How wonderful. I really am full of admiration ❤

My husband was unable to give me children. We tried IVF. Did not take. Found out my husband had cuck fantasies. We have no immediate family. Long story short...we found a beautiful bull. 6'5" with 10" cock. I am tiny. 5'2. My husband was present. Took forever , but he managed to get the full 10" in. Bred me repeatedly the next 2 days. Breeding took. Bull brought a friend home (he moved in) ended up enjoying both beautiful black cocks. 6 months pregnant. Second bull want to breed me. We invited him to stay. All 3 in delivery room. 2 months later. Both bulls bred me. 7 months pregnant and 3rd bull added. Gave birth in September. Currently positive the breeding by the 3 last week took. We are well adjusted and are happy with our lifestyle

Tbh. If my wife was to get pregnant by a black man’s seed. I’d be just as happy if it was mine. I think black is superior to white anyways and if our family and friends have a problem with the eventual surprise. Oh well. I want her to stop taking birth control and have another baby. If it’s someone else’s. At least I’d be there loving every minute of the babies conception.

My husband was unable to give me children. We tried IVF. Did not take. Found out my husband had cuck fantasies. We have no immediate family. Long story short...we found a beautiful bull. 6'5" with 10" cock. I am tiny. 5'2. My husband was present. Took forever , but he managed to get the full 10" in. Bred me repeatedly the next 2 days. Breeding took. Bull brought a friend home (he moved in) ended up enjoying both beautiful black cocks. 6 months pregnant. Second bull want to breed me. We invited him to stay. All 3 in delivery room. 2 months later. Both bulls bred me. 7 months pregnant and 3rd bull added. Gave birth in September. Currently positive the breeding by the 3 last week took. We are well adjusted and are happy with our lifestyle
What was it like with all 3 of them in the delivery room? Did any friends or family come in as well?

Please show us some pictures of your pregnant self with your bulls.

Back