What about getting Pregnant?

In new at this but I am not new to wife sharing, swinging etc. My thought on it is from a man’s point of view this. In a cuckold relationship the man obviously knows what is happening and bares as much responsibility as the woman in pregnancy issues. Many of the cuckolds even welcome a pregnancy with the bull as the *******, but you don’t have that. There are others like myself that are not cuckolds but like to watch or hear details of their wife getting fucked by other men. They do not participate in cuckold practices, but still share the responsibility of pregnancy issues with the wife. They may or may not handle an unexpected pregnancy well. You don’t have that either. In a situation like yours a unexpected pregnancy by another man would probably be devastating to the husband and the family. An acquaintance of mine had an issue where his wife and dau. were knocked up by the same bull. The marriage didn’t survive. It you like fucking BBC you need to start trying to gradually share that with your husband in fantasy, role play are whatever to at least relieve some of the shock if things go wrong. If you think that will cause an end to the marriage and you want to stay married you only have two other choices quit fucking BBC or make damn sure you can’t get pregnant.

Hello. I was wondering something. Has anyone gotten pregnant and had to explain it. My case is. my husband and family have no idea I love the black race. I am so much hooked now. What if I get pregnant? Has anyone had to explain that to their family. How could I, what would I say about a mix baby. Thanks
just do it ... get pregnant by the black man and give birth to the black baby ... your white husband will cum in his pants in the delivery room :sex:

Hello. I was wondering something. Has anyone gotten pregnant and had to explain it. My case is. my husband and family have no idea I love the black race. I am so much hooked now. What if I get pregnant? Has anyone had to explain that to their family. How could I, what would I say about a mix baby. Thanks
Are you open to playing with an educated , muscular & fit, ex semi pro football player, and a true alpha Black Bull new to Vancouver, WA? I’m packing a smooth shaved 10” long 2” BBC with very heavy loads.

Attachments

• 9FCB438F-24B8-43A8-A7B1-D5069F00E3FF.jpeg
    9FCB438F-24B8-43A8-A7B1-D5069F00E3FF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
The Mount Everest of this lifestyle for a married wife is all alone sex unprotected with no pulling out at the pinnacle of her ovulation with another man that is reaching deeper inside her and places his very fertile seed deeper than her husband could ever.

The moment she feels him cum her body surrenders into an acceptance of they’re making a baby together …. Her mind will race with excitement she’s never felt before as she feels him confidently releasing his very fertile seed deep with the guilty pleasure of another man…a darker man seeding her between her open pale thighs…. She has no thoughts of her husband but only thoughts of how much of a better lover her darker lover is and how confidently he seeded her.

Heyyyy no problem my friend I can make it happen. When are you back this way to NW near Portland? Please feel free to save my number and text me. Can you send me pic of her?
Ray 469-316-1890 cell

i had 2 black pregnacies, had both, husband and i raised them, birth fathers were unknown anyway. but my husband and i talked about this situation before it happened so we were not unprepared for some things. however his family didn't get it, mine loved it and the *******... most friends were great, still our friends, others no...but not our friends now. cindi

i had 2 black pregnacies, had both, husband and i raised them, birth fathers were unknown anyway. but my husband and i talked about this situation before it happened so we were not unprepared for some things. however his family didn't get it, mine loved it and the *******... most friends were great, still our friends, others no...but not our friends now. cindi
That’s awesome Cindi
I’m very happy for you’ll …
If you EVER want to play hit me up, and much respect to you and your husband for not giving up on the *******.

I dont think there are any good options there once there is a pregnancy. One can only hope that you remain vigilant.

My advice be careful and think before you let yourself become pregnant. With everything out there now no reason to become with baby. Those who talk this over before and do it often encounter a ******* storm. To deceive husband and family a real risk. Most people haven't really sat down with family and friends to openly speak of interracial sex. You never know how those you think you know will react. Think about that baby, you've cheated will your husband stay to be a *******. It's not fair but it's reality you will be the subject of anger from some pity from others and acceptance from a minority. Members of both races may be negative about what has happened. Unplanned and thought through it's a very bad situation

Don't cheat on your husband and especially don't have a black man's baby without talking to your husband first. Your husband will most likely divorce you if he has no idea that you are being fucked by black men and you want to have a black man's baby.
One thing, talk to your husband and make sure he really knows that you want to be fucked by black men and want to have a black man's baby. You must make sure he understands that you are doing this for You and that you hope that he will still Love you and accept your NEED to be fucked by black men and to have a black man's baby. Explain to him that you believe it is only fair to be honest with him because you don't want to cheat on him. Be prepared because there is a very good chance he will decide to divorce you rather than accept being your Cuckold and you being fucked by black men and having a black baby.
It is possible but very unlikely that your husband will accept you being fucked by black men and having a black man's baby.

In new at this but I am not new to wife sharing, swinging etc. My thought on it is from a man’s point of view this. In a cuckold relationship the man obviously knows what is happening and bares as much responsibility as the woman in pregnancy issues. Many of the cuckolds even welcome a pregnancy with the bull as the *******, but you don’t have that. There are others like myself that are not cuckolds but like to watch or hear details of their wife getting fucked by other men. They do not participate in cuckold practices, but still share the responsibility of pregnancy issues with the wife. They may or may not handle an unexpected pregnancy well. You don’t have that either. In a situation like yours a unexpected pregnancy by another man would probably be devastating to the husband and the family. An acquaintance of mine had an issue where his wife and dau. were knocked up by the same bull. The marriage didn’t survive. It you like fucking BBC you need to start trying to gradually share that with your husband in fantasy, role play are whatever to at least relieve some of the shock if things go wrong. If you think that will cause an end to the marriage and you want to stay married you only have two other choices quit fucking BBC or make damn sure you can’t get pregnant.
I was very excited reading that an acquaintance of yours had an issue where his wife and ******* were knocked up by the same bull. That would be a dream come true for many cuckolds. Too bad your friend was not a cuckold, he would have been thrilled. Sad but understandable that his marriage didn’t survive.

My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white cunt . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.

just do it ... get pregnant by the black man and give birth to the black baby ... your white husband will cum in his pants in the delivery room :sex:
Sounds very exciting and you might be right but I very much doubt it because her husband and family has no idea that black men are fucking her and that she would be having a black man's baby. Sad to say but it is much more likely that her husband would be very mad, divorce her and not have to pay baby support since her black baby is obviously not his.

Back