What’s the opinion on women with muscle?

i wonder does these women that post a question actually looking for a responce, becuase she didn't response back.

MMm
I’m a fitness competitor and I have been told that’s intimidating. How do you sexy black men feel about th

I’m a fitness competitor and I have been told that’s intimidating. How do you sexy black men feel about that?
Like everyone else I love a fit woman especially someone with strong legs like you. You can ride for hours and take strong from behind and a great ass for spanking

In my gym there is a body builder couple and the guy has been a body builder for 13 years and has made it to 2nd and 3rd place in competition. He has this little cut 4' foot 9" very fit girlfriend that works out with him. At first I thought he was her trainer. So I asked if if she was his client and he told me it was his girlfriend.

They are very friendly and when I talked to him I noticed that he had the acne on his face and you know what that means? It means he's juicing aka using steroids to achieve his goals which actually made my BBC perk up because you know guys on steroids have libido issue like their penis has shrunk and their penis can't get hard.

His girlfriend is a short cute sexy fit little thing and all I could think was " if he's juicing then he ain't hittin it" or at least "he ain't hittin it satisfactory for sure"! I mean I know that little tight kitty cat is not getting what it needs and that's what made my BBC perk up!

Then I noticed after he and I had a conversation about how they are a couple and how they compete I started noticing things like when they come to the gym they find a spot near me to start their workout. I noticed her putting on lipstick 💄 in the mirror in front of me and doing booty poses like a body builder right in my view in the mirror. Basically I see all the signs that they are giving as if they want me to hit on her! He has probably had those conversations with her about her little short sexy self taking a BBC and from a guy who's in the gym as much as they are.

I am conflicted because I have a rule about fucking where I live (meaning no neighbors) where I work (meaning no coworkers) and where I workout (meaning no women from the gym)
Why? Because my philosophy is when I hit it I want to be the best that's ever hit it so my goal is the break every sexual record that she has until I take that top spot as her best lover ever! 🏆 This philosophy has gotten me into trouble in the civilian dating market.

I am not the average sex partner because of my philosophy! I have had women turn crazy. I had one tell me "you think you can do that so good and me leave you alone"? So I have had my experiences and gained wisdom and now as a mature guy I don't mess around in certain places that are very important to me because the last thing I want is for there to be drama!

What does give me comfort is that she has a man so even if she gets hooked her man will redirect her focus and now you know why the lifestyle is perfect for me. I no longer have to worry about women saying "you're the best" and showing up at my house or my job uninvited!

So I'm personally in debate about whether I should make a move and start getting close to this bodybuilder couple so I can get deep in that little fit tight girlfriend?🤔

Back