Were you ******* the first time you got BBC?

Were you ******* the first time you got BBC?

• Total voters
I had been drinking but even thou I blamed it on being ******* I wasn't. I wanted him as bad as he wanted me. It was just hard for me to think I could cheat on my husband so easily. We spent most of the night having sex and then did it again the next morning. After the first time I wanted to be sober so I could get all the sensations of taking a black cock.

Phyliss

I had been drinking but even thou I blamed it on being ******* I wasn't. I wanted him as bad as he wanted me. It was just hard for me to think I could cheat on my husband so easily. We spent most of the night having sex and then did it again the next morning. After the first time I wanted to be sober so I could get all the sensations of taking a black cock.

Phyliss

It was the same way with me also Phyliss. I had a number of drinks that night, but when I woke up in the morning and we had sex again, it didn't take me long to figure out that the sex with this beautiful black man was even better without the influence of alcohol..

It was the same way with me also Phyliss. I had a number of drinks that night, but when I woke up in the morning and we had sex again, it didn't take me long to figure out that the sex with this beautiful black man was even better without the influence of alcohol..
Ha, yes I did the same. It is difficult to blame the alcohol when you are at it again the next morning!

Back