We're trying to find videos with Husband saying "FUCK MY WIFE"

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
We are still looking for videos where husband is telling the bull/stud/guys etc to "FUCK MY WIFE".
Looking for anything with those EXACT WORDS, the exact phrase "Fuck my wife!!".
Prefer amateur, home-made if possible.. (but anything with husband saying those exact words "Fuck my wife!!").
My wife Melissa LOVES hearing this in videos and it really enhances her fantasy and enjoyment when hearing it.

Thank you in advance....
Rob & Melissa

Last edited:
We are still looking for videos where husband is telling the bull/stud/guys etc to "FUCK MY WIFE".
Prefer amateur, home-made if possible.. (but anything with husband saying those exact words "Fuck my wife!!").
My wife Melissa LOVES hearing this in videos and it really enhances her fantasy and enjoyment when hearing it.

Thank you in advance.
Rob & Melissa
Difficult to find, If it is truly for a turn on i have a idea. Pick a few scenes from older home made without sound, have a sound track added. Those who modify video should be able to do it.

Thank you in advance.
Rob & Melissa
What about small penis videos saying fuck my wife lol

I just now happened to find this video, and remembered this thread. Her channel is so good. Enjoy!

Back