Well... We are new here. Hopefully we can meet more like minded folks.

Im a owner of a white BBW slave. Me and her have been in a monogamous relationship for three years now and its has been the most amazing experience in my life. Ive train her, corrupted her, introduce to things she never knew were possible in her eyes. Now we are closer than ever. Hopefully we can meet and make more friends
Awesome! Being a black man's slave is so fulfilling for any white woman. I hope she is properly thankful to you for training her so well. There is almost no limit to what a woman can do when a good black trainer takes control.

Thanks😊 She was a virgin when we first met. I opened her up to things she only thought were fantasies. After years of experimenting and trying new things shes now wonderful soulmate and loyal pet😀

Welcome in!!

Hey, if you want to meet up with some good folks, the most efficient way is to get verified (become a Real Person) and lean in to other verified folks. It's not necessarily the best way - there are some really good folks here who aren't verified - but the ratio is not as good.

Welcome in!!

Hey, if you want to meet up with some good folks, the most efficient way is to get verified (become a Real Person) and lean in to other verified folks. It's not necessarily the best way - there are some really good folks here who aren't verified - but the ratio is not as good.

Didnt know that. Definitely will have to do so.

Back