We pick a weekend to get away I take you out of town get a nice hotel room on a top floor we got all the weed and blunts we'll need for the whole weekend we check in after putting our things down I roll up for us when smoke and laugh and vibe half way through the second blunt I give you a look and you automatically know what it mean so I stand up come up behind you and start rubbing and massaging your shoulders you love it because of my big strong hands I lead you to the bed and MAKE you lay down on your stomach I straddle you're my iu and continue to massage your neck and back and you really start to enjoy it as I rub lower down your back I noticed you start arching your ass a little I can't help myself I grab as much ass as I can I can't help but notice how soft it is so I grab you tiny little waist and lift it up more

To the perfect arch all I see is pussy and asshole as I lick my lips I TELL you to put your fucking face into the pillows and keep your ass right where I put it and you reply okay DADDY I get down on my knees and I spread you soft ass cheeks and your whole body starts qureving because you feel my warm breathing on your pussy I stick my tongue out and give you the deepest lick you've ever had and your pussy gush juices all down your legs

I start slurping you pussy so none goes to waste and you fucking love every min of it then I turn you over and pull your titties out you bra and rub them and play with your nipples while I'm still eating your pussy like it my last meal slurping and going deep inside try my best to get that nut up out you I make you spread your legs really wide

Back