Weekend at the Bahamas part 2

Before reading this I recommend reading part 1 on my page.

I had just read Chloe’s messages with her best friend when suddenly she got a notification from Snapchat. I had completely forgotten she had an account. Once I opened the app, I noticed she had been talking to several of the guys from the club and beach party. I was both scared and thrilled to open her conversations and see what I might find. I started by opening her conversations with Marcus. Their conversations were full of photos, videos, and lots of dirty talk. I wanted to see where it all started so I scrolled to the very top of their conversation. It all started on the day we went to the massage parlor. Their conversation went like this.

Marcus- Hey Chloe, thank you for stopping by today, you have the most beautiful body and I would love to give you another massage before you leave the Bahamas.

Chloe- OMG thank you! I’ve never felt this amazing! I will definitely recommend your massage parlor to my friends.

M- Glad you loved it Chloe, your husband is so lucky to have such a gorgeous wife

C- Aww you’re too kind! I would absolutely love to get another massage by you..

M- Well stop by tomorrow! It’ll be free for you. Well do a private full body session. Tell your husband he can go shopping on the meantime.

C- As much as I would love that I can’t, he wants to spend this vacation with me

M- It’ll only take an hour besides, Greg wouldn’t like what I’d do to you

C- What do you mean by that

M- Well let’s just say that these hands aren’t the only thing that can please you.. I have something Greg will never be able to give to you

C- What are you talking about

M- I think you know what I’m talking about. I saw you staring at my dick print several times. Not only that buy Jacob told me Greg had a small dick. We both know your thick ass needs something bigger.

C- How dare you talk about us that way!

M- Chloe… there’s no shame in looking. Let’s stop pretending and let me give you what you want and deserve

C- I don’t know what you’re talking about

M- Do you want me to show you

C- Show me what

Marcus then sends a picture of himself topless with sweats on. You could see a massive imprint between his legs

C- There’s no way that that’s real! You probably have a cucumber in your pants

M- But it is, no cucumber here

Marcus then sends another picture, this time his sweats and underwear are on the floor. He was hung! He wasn’t ever hard and his dick was still way bigger than mine

C- Holy *******! If only that was real, you had to have used photo shop or something.

M- No baby girl, it’s all real. Come see for yourself.

C- I still can’t, Greg won’t let me just leave him

M- Hmmm, tell you what… why don’t you guys come to the club tonight, I have VIP access. I’ll find a way to get us alone and show you how real it is.

C- Alright, just don’t tell Greg we planned on meeting. We’ll make it seem like it was a coincidence

M- Ight bet

C- I’m still shocked how massive your cock is, if its real..

M- That’s not even hard yet, it can grow several more inches.

C- Shut up! Bigger than that? Show me

M- Hahaha you crazy about the D now, you haven’t even seen it in person. You’ll have to wait till tonight.

C- It’s so thick too!

M- You still looking at the photo? I bet you playing with your tight little pussy right now while Greg is asleep

C- As if, he would hate me. He’s actually getting us something to eat right now

M- Ahh!!! so you ARE playing with yourself to my pictures.

C- NOO! I’m just shocked how big you are

M- Don’t be, you’re gonna see it and feel it tonight.

C- I don’t know about all that

M- Don’t you want to see what a real man feels like? I know Gregs white ass ain’t hitting it right

C- Don’t talk about Greg like that, he tries his best

M- Fine I’ll try not to

C- Fuck I almost got caught talking to you, Greg must’ve snuck inside the room, I dropped my phone just now.

M- He almost caught you playing with yourself to my dick pic huh

C- No… maybe.. Well anyways I gotta go and get ready, I’ll let you know when I get to the club

M- Alright baby girl, see you tonight

The next time they messaged each other was when we got to the club.

C- Alright we’re here, don’t forget to pretend like we didn’t plan this please

M- Don’t worry I got this

C- Thank you

M- Here

They texted each other the whole time we were at the club. At this point we were already at the VIP room.

C- So Whats you’re plan?

M- I’m going to ask Greg if I could have a dance with you then you’re gonna seat next to me. After then it’s a done deal.

C- I don’t get your plan. Greg won’t let you dance with me plus how am I going to end up sitting with you after when Greg will save the seat for me

M- Just trust the process. I will makeGreg say yes and Jacob is going to take your seat so you have no choice than to seat next to me.

That message was sent shortly before Marcus danced with my wife.

C- OMG I felt it when I you were grinding on me

M- I told you it was big, but you didn’t want to believe me

C- I’m sorry for doubting you. I really want to see it now

M- You’ll be doing a lot more than just “seeing it”

C- Oh yeah?

M- Hell yeah, now let me get your bitch ass husband out of here

C- Aren’t we going to get us a private room? There’s a lot of people here. I don’t think I feel conformable enough to do that plus what if they tell Greg?

M- Nobody’s telling Greg anything. I told the security to stop him if he tries coming over here, plus my friends are trust worthy and aren’t watching what we’re doing

C- Alright Marcus, I trust you

At this point the conversation ended for a while. It was now around 1:34 AM (about the time Chloe and I left the club) and Chloe starts the conversation again.

C: OMG… I had so much fun today Marcus. You really know how to make a woman feel special

M: I’m glad you enjoyed it. That’s cuz you are

C: I’m always going to think about this night.

M: You know, I still have the videos and photos of tonight right?

C: Yeah I saw you and your other friends recording us. You promise Greg won’t know?

M: Of course he won’t know, even if he found out he’s top of a pussy to confront me about it.

C: Alright good…. Can I see the videos and photos?

M: You dirty slut, I knew you wanted them. Yeah I’ll send them in order rn.

Marcus then sent her all the videos and photos of that night. I played the first video.

The first video was from Marcus’s point of view. He recorded Chloe pulling down his pants and underwear. Chloe was completely shocked to see such a massive cock in front of her. She then said “ You really are huge, Gregs cock isn’t even half your size!”. Marcus then said “Of course he isn’t, now go ahead grab it.” Chloe was hesitant at first but continued to grab it. Her hands looked so tiny in comparison. His cock was so thick that she couldn’t even close her hand around it. Marcus then grabbed Chloe’s head and pulled it closer towards his cock. He then said “open up baby girl”. Chloe looked up at the camera, stuck her tongue and placed Marcus cock right on top of it. Marcus lifted his cock and slapped it on her tongue several times. Chloe seemed to enjoy that as she gave him a big smile and let out a quiet moan. She then began to close her mouth around his cock. She could only put the tip in at the time. Marcus tried sliding it deeper but Chloe began to gag. Marcus then laughed and said “it’s alright, by the end of your trip you’re gonna learn to swallow my whole cock”. Chloe looked back at Marcus and said “Your cock is so thick, it’s hurting my jaw”. Marcus then slid his cock out and told her to lick the whole thing. Chloe really seemed to enjoy having Marcus in her mouth. She was now sliding both of her hands on his cock while sucking the tip (Something I’ve never seen her do to me). Marcus let out a big moan and told her to spit on it. His cock was full of her saliva bubbles and his pre-cum. Marcus then picked up her phone and talked to me. He then looked at his friends and said “it’s Gregs bitch ass”. Everyone laughed and started roasting me. He then said “Yo Greg, I’m finna fuck your bitch”. I couldn’t hear him at the time since the room was still laughing at me. Once he set the phone down he then told Chloe he wanted to stretch her tight pussy. She immediately stood up and that’s where the video ended. I then clicked on the next video. This time it was recorded by one of Marcus friends. The video started where the last video ended. Marcus threw his phone to one of his friends and said record this! He then squatted down and put both of his arms under Chloe’s legs. He lifted her up and split her legs apart. Chloe slid her panties to the side and whispered into his ear. He then said “Don’t worry Chloe it is going to hurt but in a really good way”. He then lowered Chloes body closer to his cock. At first it looked like it wasn’t going to fit but then Marcus slowly slid it inside. Chloe looked like she was in so much pain but didn’t try to get off. About half his cock was now inside her and Chloe said “okay I think that’s far enough for now” Marcus looked at her and said “That’s not even half of it but okay”. He slowly slides his cock back and forth. The camera man zoomed into Marcus’s cock and you could already see Chloes cream on it. Chloe was moaning almost as loud as the music. At this point all of Marcus’s friends were recording and cheering them on. Marcus then yelled “I’m bout to bust!” Marcus and Chloe both then let out a loud and long moan. Chloe then got put down and was told that I was looking for her. She seemed like she had completely forgotten about me and cleaned herself up. The video ended there. There were multiple videos sent to her from different points of view. Chloe then messaged Marcus.

C: I will never forget that night because of you. I wish I could see you again!

M: Then tell me where you’re at so I can pick you up.

C: I wish, Greg wouldn’t let me

M: You still worried about him? Tell you what, both of you guys are invited to my nude beach party.

C: Nude beach party?You know I can’t do that

M: Why not? Just don’t tell Greg everyone’s going to be nude.

C: IDK, I kinda feel bad

M: For what? not telling him about tonight

C: Well yeah and that I loved fucking you so much.. I’ve never had sex that good

M: I’m not surprised, you deserve a cock my size not no 4 inches

C: You’re right, but you can’t blame him for being born that way

M: Yeah, so what do you think? You coming tomorrow? Jacob and my friends will really like to see you..

C: I’ll talk to Greg tomorrow. He seems a little upset tonight. Can I get one more picture of your cock

M: Of course you can, make sure Greg doesn’t see it lol

C: He won’t, he doesn’t know I have Snap chat

Marcus then sent her a close up picture of his huge veiny cock

M: It still has your cream on it

C: Fuck you’re so hot. I’m going to convince Greg to take me to your beach party

M: Good girl, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow

C: Goodnight Marcus

M: Goodnight my little slut

The conversation ended there for that night. The next day Chloe messaged Marcus.

C: Hey big boy

M: You still coming tonight?

C: Yeah, I convinced him to take me

M: Atta boy, I knew he liked watching me grind on you. Ima make your husband a cuck by the time you guys leave the Bahamas

C: I wish, I could use more black dick in my life

M: You sure can. Jacob and the boys could help with that issue tonight

C: Oh really? What’s your plan this time? I want more than 15 minutes this time.

M: You might not like it… I’m planning on putting your man to sleep

C: How?

M: I got my ways, don’t worry he’ll be fine the next day

C: Alright if you say so daddy

M: I’m daddy now? I got you pregnant his fast? LOL

C: You wish, I’m taking birth control

M: Good girl, now my boys and I don’t have to worry about becoming actual daddies.

C: You’re silly, I’ll let you know when I get there. Greg keeps looking at me strange

M: Alright, of course it’s Greg that messes it up. I’ll be seeing your phat ass tonight

C: Yes you will

Time passes

C: We’re here, where are you

M: I think I see you guys, get out of the car

C: Alright

10 minutes pass

C: I think Greg is insecure seeing all your black friends being hung

M: Good, he needs to know his place

C: I want you already

M: Come over here I need your help

This was the moment Chloe and Marcus helped each other strip

C: Greg keeps looking at your cock as if he hates it

M: That’s cuz he knows he can’t compete with it, tell his bitch ass to undress. We all know there’s nothing there anyways.

C: You know he won’t..

M: You right, I’d be embarrassed too if my dick was that small

C: When are we going to, you know

M: Well let me get the group together first, were going to play truth or dare. That’s when things will start happening

C: Okay, I’ll try to be patient. Your cock keeps starring at me

M: And it’s starring back at you

The conversation ends there and the next time they message each other is when she’s sitting on his lap

C: Holy ******* I can’t believe Greg is letting me sit on your lap.

M: I told you, he likes watching you surrounded by black cocks

C: You were right, I think you will make him a cuck by the time we leave the Bahamas

M: I don’t think, I know I will

C: Can you make one of your friends dare me to suck your cock? I need it in my mouth

M: Yeah give me a min

Several minutes pass and now Chloe says “I don’t want to stop, you taste so good”

The conversation ended there. I look at the time that was sent and noticed that this was sent right before I *******. The next conversation starts with Marcus saying “I had a great time, let me know when you get to your room. Jacob will take care of you guys.

C: I had a great time too, Jacob is a handful, two actually lol. He’s driving pretty well for what I’m doing to him LOL

M: I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, I’ll see you tomorrow

C: See you tomorrow, don’t forget to send me the videos and photos of tonight.

M: I’ll try, I don’t know if all the videos will send tonight, I got so much.

C: Alright, goodnight daddy

M: Goodnight slut

Marcus sent her about 13 videos and more than 20 photos

The first video started with Jacob poking my soft penis with a wooden stick while I was asleep. He looked at the camera and said “ Look Greg, this is the only action you’re getting tonight, let’s go and see what your wife is up to.” He then walks towards Marcus and Chloe. She’s still on her knees sucking his cock. She had saliva all over her body. Running from Mucus’s penis to her face and down to her stomach. At this point she had slightly more than half his cock inside her mouth. Marcus then looks at the camera and says “This my bitch now”. Chloe chuckles and continues to suck. Marcus then says “ain’t that right”. Chloe stops and looks at Marcus “yes daddy”. Jacob laughs and points the camera toward me “It’s a shame, he should’ve known better than to let his girl near a black man”. Marcus then tells Chloe “get on your knees, it’s time for you to take all this dick”.

Chloe then proceeds to get on her knees and helps Marcus guide his cock inside her. She arches her back and lets Marcus take full control. For every inch Marcus slides inside her, the louder Chloe gets. Marcus then says “Shut up bitch you’re gonna wake up your bitch ass husband”. Chloe tries to stop but couldn’t help it. He then gave her ass a big slap on her ass cheek and says “fine, Jacob come shut her up”. Jacob laughs and says “say less”. He’s now stuffing Choles mouth with his thick cock. Jacobs cock seemed to be slightly smaller than Marcus but made up in girth. Chloe was still moaning however it was quitter with Jacob inside her. Jacob ended the video there. I opened the next video. This time she was surrounded by all the guys there. They formed a circle around her waiting their turn. Marcus must’ve finished because he was nowhere to be seen. Jacob was now blowing Choes back while two of his friends were taking turns getting their cocks sucked by Chloe. I couldn’t believe Chloe was taking every inch of Jacob’s cock. She was officially a BBC slut. I wanted to cum so hard watching her get blacked. The video continued on for another 26 minutes. All the guys took turns switching until eventually they all felt like cumming. Jacob then asked Chloe where she wanted his load. She looked at his eyes then back at his cock and said. “Nut on my face daddy”. Jacob gave a big smile and told his boys “you heard the slut, she wants a facial”. He then let out his fat load onto her face. The guys then formed a line and waited their turn to bust all over her. By the time the last guy came, Chloe’s face was unrecognizable. She had cum all over her face and onto her chest. She seemed to enjoy it as she started to play with their cum. The video ended right after Chloe swallowed the last bit of cum. The last video Marcus sent was of him flipping me off while I was asleep. He then said “I just fucked your bitch and she loved it. Now my hommies are about to tear her ass up. This is what you get for bringing her to me. You little white punk.” It was pretty obvious he didn’t like me. I was mad that they did that to me but at the same time I was extremely aroused. I didn’t want to tell Chloe what I had just seen since I just told her I was okay with it. So I decided to send the videos to my phone so I could rewatch them later on. I tried to read all her conversations with the other guys but it was too much. They were all sexting her and making fun of me. I had to stop because I started to notice that even Chloe got in on the fun by making fun of me and said something I didn’t know. Like how this wasn’t her first time with a black man. She mentioned how her coworker got a piece of her and how even my old school friend fucked her while we were still together. She said she should’ve married a black man. I was heartbroken but couldn’t stop imagining how good it would’ve felt to watch my friend stretch her out. I stopped reading and closed out her app. I gave her one last look before deciding to kiss her goodnight and wait for the next day to begin.

Last edited:
Before reading this I recommend reading part 1 on my page.

I had just read Chloe’s messages with her best friend when suddenly she got a notification from Snapchat. I had completely forgotten she had an account. Once I opened the app, I noticed she had been talking to several of the guys from the club and beach party. I was both scared and thrilled to open her conversations and see what I might find. I started by opening her conversations with Marcus. Their conversations were full of photos, videos, and lots of dirty talk. I wanted to see where it all started so I scrolled to the very top of their conversation. It all started on the day we went to the massage parlor. Their conversation went like this.

Marcus- Hey Chloe, thank you for stopping by today, you have the most beautiful body and I would love to give you another massage before you leave the Bahamas.

Chloe- OMG thank you! I’ve never felt this amazing! I will definitely recommend your massage parlor to my friends.

M- Glad you loved it Chloe, your husband is so lucky to have such a gorgeous wife

C- Aww you’re too kind! I would absolutely love to get another massage by you..

M- Well stop by tomorrow! It’ll be free for you. Well do a private full body session. Tell your husband he can go shopping on the meantime.

C- As much as I would love that I can’t, he wants to spend this vacation with me

M- It’ll only take an hour besides, Greg wouldn’t like what I’d do to you

C- What do you mean by that

M- Well let’s just say that these hands aren’t the only thing that can please you.. I have something Greg will never be able to give to you

C- What are you talking about

M- I think you know what I’m talking about. I saw you staring at my dick print several times. Not only that buy Jacob told me Greg had a small dick. We both know your thick ass needs something bigger.

C- How dare you talk about us that way!

M- Chloe… there’s no shame in looking. Let’s stop pretending and let me give you what you want and deserve

C- I don’t know what you’re talking about

M- Do you want me to show you

C- Show me what

Marcus then sends a picture of himself topless with sweats on. You could see a massive imprint between his legs

C- There’s no way that that’s real! You probably have a cucumber in your pants

M- But it is, no cucumber here

Marcus then sends another picture, this time his sweats and underwear are on the floor. He was hung! He wasn’t ever hard and his dick was still way bigger than mine

C- Holy *******! If only that was real, you had to have used photo shop or something.

M- No baby girl, it’s all real. Come see for yourself.

C- I still can’t, Greg won’t let me just leave him

M- Hmmm, tell you what… why don’t you guys come to the club tonight, I have VIP access. I’ll find a way to get us alone and show you how real it is.

C- Alright, just don’t tell Greg we planned on meeting. We’ll make it seem like it was a coincidence

M- Ight bet

C- I’m still shocked how massive your cock is, if its real..

M- That’s not even hard yet, it can grow several more inches.

C- Shut up! Bigger than that? Show me

M- Hahaha you crazy about the D now, you haven’t even seen it in person. You’ll have to wait till tonight.

C- It’s so thick too!

M- You still looking at the photo? I bet you playing with your tight little pussy right now while Greg is asleep

C- As if, he would hate me. He’s actually getting us something to eat right now

M- Ahh!!! so you ARE playing with yourself to my pictures.

C- NOO! I’m just shocked how big you are

M- Don’t be, you’re gonna see it and feel it tonight.

C- I don’t know about all that

M- Don’t you want to see what a real man feels like? I know Gregs white ass ain’t hitting it right

C- Don’t talk about Greg like that, he tries his best

M- Fine I’ll try not to

C- Fuck I almost got caught talking to you, Greg must’ve snuck inside the room, I dropped my phone just now.

M- He almost caught you playing with yourself to my dick pic huh

C- No… maybe.. Well anyways I gotta go and get ready, I’ll let you know when I get to the club

M- Alright baby girl, see you tonight

The next time they messaged each other was when we got to the club.

C- Alright we’re here, don’t forget to pretend like we didn’t plan this please

M- Don’t worry I got this

C- Thank you

M- Here

They texted each other the whole time we were at the club. At this point we were already at the VIP room.

C- So Whats you’re plan?

M- I’m going to ask Greg if I could have a dance with you then you’re gonna seat next to me. After then it’s a done deal.

C- I don’t get your plan. Greg won’t let you dance with me plus how am I going to end up sitting with you after when Greg will save the seat for me

M- Just trust the process. I will makeGreg say yes and Jacob is going to take your seat so you have no choice than to seat next to me.

That message was sent shortly before Marcus danced with my wife.

C- OMG I felt it when I you were grinding on me

M- I told you it was big, but you didn’t want to believe me

C- I’m sorry for doubting you. I really want to see it now

M- You’ll be doing a lot more than just “seeing it”

C- Oh yeah?

M- Hell yeah, now let me get your bitch ass husband out of here

C- Aren’t we going to get us a private room? There’s a lot of people here. I don’t think I feel conformable enough to do that plus what if they tell Greg?

M- Nobody’s telling Greg anything. I told the security to stop him if he tries coming over here, plus my friends are trust worthy and aren’t watching what we’re doing

C- Alright Marcus, I trust you

At this point the conversation ended for a while. It was now around 1:34 AM (about the time Chloe and I left the club) and Chloe starts the conversation again.

C: OMG… I had so much fun today Marcus. You really know how to make a woman feel special

M: I’m glad you enjoyed it. That’s cuz you are

C: I’m always going to think about this night.

M: You know, I still have the videos and photos of tonight right?

C: Yeah I saw you and your other friends recording us. You promise Greg won’t know?

M: Of course he won’t know, even if he found out he’s top of a pussy to confront me about it.

C: Alright good…. Can I see the videos and photos?

M: You dirty slut, I knew you wanted them. Yeah I’ll send them in order rn.

Marcus then sent her all the videos and photos of that night. I played the first video.

The first video was from Marcus’s point of view. He recorded Chloe pulling down his pants and underwear. Chloe was completely shocked to see such a massive cock in front of her. She then said “ You really are huge, Gregs cock isn’t even half your size!”. Marcus then said “Of course he isn’t, now go ahead grab it.” Chloe was hesitant at first but continued to grab it. Her hands looked so tiny in comparison. His cock was so thick that she couldn’t even close her hand around it. Marcus then grabbed Chloe’s head and pulled it closer towards his cock. He then said “open up baby girl”. Chloe looked up at the camera, stuck her tongue and placed Marcus cock right on top of it. Marcus lifted his cock and slapped it on her tongue several times. Chloe seemed to enjoy that as she gave him a big smile and let out a quiet moan. She then began to close her mouth around his cock. She could only put the tip in at the time. Marcus tried sliding it deeper but Chloe began to gag. Marcus then laughed and said “it’s alright, by the end of your trip you’re gonna learn to swallow my whole cock”. Chloe looked back at Marcus and said “Your cock is so thick, it’s hurting my jaw”. Marcus then slid his cock out and told her to lick the whole thing. Chloe really seemed to enjoy having Marcus in her mouth. She was now sliding both of her hands on his cock while sucking the tip (Something I’ve never seen her do to me). Marcus let out a big moan and told her to spit on it. His cock was full of her saliva bubbles and his pre-cum. Marcus then picked up her phone and talked to me. He then looked at his friends and said “it’s Gregs bitch ass”. Everyone laughed and started roasting me. He then said “Yo Greg, I’m finna fuck your bitch”. I couldn’t hear him at the time since the room was still laughing at me. Once he set the phone down he then told Chloe he wanted to stretch her tight pussy. She immediately stood up and that’s where the video ended. I then clicked on the next video. This time it was recorded by one of Marcus friends. The video started where the last video ended. Marcus threw his phone to one of his friends and said record this! He then squatted down and put both of his arms under Chloe’s legs. He lifted her up and split her legs apart. Chloe slid her panties to the side and whispered into his ear. He then said “Don’t worry Chloe it is going to hurt but in a really good way”. He then lowered Chloes body closer to his cock. At first it looked like it wasn’t going to fit but then Marcus slowly slid it inside. Chloe looked like she was in so much pain but didn’t try to get off. About half his cock was now inside her and Chloe said “okay I think that’s far enough for now” Marcus looked at her and said “That’s not even half of it but okay”. He slowly slides his cock back and forth. The camera man zoomed into Marcus’s cock and you could already see Chloes cream on it. Chloe was moaning almost as loud as the music. At this point all of Marcus’s friends were recording and cheering them on. Marcus then yelled “I’m bout to bust!” Marcus and Chloe both then let out a loud and long moan. Chloe then got put down and was told that I was looking for her. She seemed like she had completely forgotten about me and cleaned herself up. The video ended there. There were multiple videos sent to her from different points of view. Chloe then messaged Marcus.

C: I will never forget that night because of you. I wish I could see you again!

M: Then tell me where you’re at so I can pick you up.

C: I wish, Greg wouldn’t let me

M: You still worried about him? Tell you what, both of you guys are invited to my nude beach party.

C: Nude beach party?You know I can’t do that

M: Why not? Just don’t tell Greg everyone’s going to be nude.

C: IDK, I kinda feel bad

M: For what? not telling him about tonight

C: Well yeah and that I loved fucking you so much.. I’ve never had sex that good

M: I’m not surprised, you deserve a cock my size not no 4 inches

C: You’re right, but you can’t blame him for being born that way

M: Yeah, so what do you think? You coming tomorrow? Jacob and my friends will really like to see you..

C: I’ll talk to Greg tomorrow. He seems a little upset tonight. Can I get one more picture of your cock

M: Of course you can, make sure Greg doesn’t see it lol

C: He won’t, he doesn’t know I have Snap chat

Marcus then sent her a close up picture of his huge veiny cock

M: It still has your cream on it

C: Fuck you’re so hot. I’m going to convince Greg to take me to your beach party

M: Good girl, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow

C: Goodnight Marcus

M: Goodnight my little slut

The conversation ended there for that night. The next day Chloe messaged Marcus.

C: Hey big boy

M: You still coming tonight?

C: Yeah, I convinced him to take me

M: Atta boy, I knew he liked watching me grind on you. Ima make your husband a cuck by the time you guys leave the Bahamas

C: I wish, I could use more black dick in my life

M: You sure can. Jacob and the boys could help with that issue tonight

C: Oh really? What’s your plan this time? I want more than 15 minutes this time.

M: You might not like it… I’m planning on putting your man to *******

C: How?

M: I got my ways, don’t worry he’ll be fine the next day

C: Alright if you say so daddy

M: I’m daddy now? I got you pregnant his fast? LOL

C: You wish, I’m taking birth control

M: Good girl, now my boys and I don’t have to worry about becoming actual daddies.

C: You’re silly, I’ll let you know when I get there. Greg keeps looking at me strange

M: Alright, of course it’s Greg that messes it up. I’ll be seeing your phat ass tonight

C: Yes you will

Time passes

C: We’re here, where are you

M: I think I see you guys, get out of the car

C: Alright

10 minutes pass

C: I think Greg is insecure seeing all your black friends being hung

M: Good, he needs to know his place

C: I want you already

M: Come over here I need your help

This was the moment Chloe and Marcus helped each other strip

C: Greg keeps looking at your cock as if he hates it

M: That’s cuz he knows he can’t compete with it, tell his bitch ass to undress. We all know there’s nothing there anyways.

C: You know he won’t..

M: You right, I’d be embarrassed too if my dick was that small

C: When are we going to, you know

M: Well let me get the group together first, were going to play truth or dare. That’s when things will start happening

C: Okay, I’ll try to be patient. Your cock keeps starring at me

M: And it’s starring back at you

The conversation ends there and the next time they message each other is when she’s sitting on his lap

C: Holy ******* I can’t believe Greg is letting me sit on your lap.

M: I told you, he likes watching you surrounded by black cocks

C: You were right, I think you will make him a cuck by the time we leave the Bahamas

M: I don’t think, I know I will

C: Can you make one of your friends dare me to suck your cock? I need it in my mouth

M: Yeah give me a min

Several minutes pass and now Chloe says “I don’t want to stop, you taste so good”

The conversation ended there. I look at the time that was sent and noticed that this was sent right before I *******. The next conversation starts with Marcus saying “I had a great time, let me know when you get to your room. Jacob will take care of you guys.

C: I had a great time too, Jacob is a handful, two actually lol. He’s driving pretty well for what I’m doing to him LOL

M: I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, I’ll see you tomorrow

C: See you tomorrow, don’t forget to send me the videos and photos of tonight.

M: I’ll try, I don’t know if all the videos will send tonight, I got so much.

C: Alright, goodnight daddy

M: Goodnight slut

Marcus sent her about 13 videos and more than 20 photos

The first video started with Jacob poking my soft penis with a wooden stick while I was asleep. He looked at the camera and said “ Look Greg, this is the only action you’re getting tonight, let’s go and see what your wife is up to.” He then walks towards Marcus and Chloe. She’s still on her knees sucking his cock. She had saliva all over her body. Running from Mucus’s penis to her face and down to her stomach. At this point she had slightly more than half his cock inside her mouth. Marcus then looks at the camera and says “This my bitch now”. Chloe chuckles and continues to suck. Marcus then says “ain’t that right”. Chloe stops and looks at Marcus “yes daddy”. Jacob laughs and points the camera toward me “It’s a shame, he should’ve known better than to let his girl near a black man”. Marcus then tells Chloe “get on your knees, it’s time for you to take all this dick”.

Chloe then proceeds to get on her knees and helps Marcus guide his cock inside her. She arches her back and lets Marcus take full control. For every inch Marcus slides inside her, the louder Chloe gets. Marcus then says “Shut up bitch you’re gonna wake up your bitch ass husband”. Chloe tries to stop but couldn’t help it. He then gave her ass a big slap on her ass cheek and says “fine, Jacob come shut her up”. Jacob laughs and says “say less”. He’s now stuffing Choles mouth with his thick cock. Jacobs cock seemed to be slightly smaller than Marcus but made up in girth. Chloe was still moaning however it was quitter with Jacob inside her. Jacob ended the video there. I opened the next video. This time she was surrounded by all the guys there. They formed a circle around her waiting their turn. Marcus must’ve finished because he was nowhere to be seen. Jacob was now blowing Choes back while two of his friends were taking turns getting their cocks sucked by Chloe. I couldn’t believe Chloe was taking every inch of Jacob’s cock. She was officially a BBC slut. I wanted to cum so hard watching her get blacked. The video continued on for another 26 minutes. All the guys took turns switching until eventually they all felt like cumming. Jacob then asked Chloe where she wanted his load. She looked at his eyes then back at his cock and said. “Nut on my face daddy”. Jacob gave a big smile and told his boys “you heard the slut, she wants a facial”. He then let out his fat load onto her face. The guys then formed a line and waited their turn to bust all over her. By the time the last guy came, Chloe’s face was unrecognizable. She had cum all over her face and onto her chest. She seemed to enjoy it as she started to play with their cum. The video ended right after Chloe swallowed the last bit of cum. The last video Marcus sent was of him flipping me off while I was asleep. He then said “I just fucked your bitch and she loved it. Now my hommies are about to tear her ass up. This is what you get for bringing her to me. You little white punk.” It was pretty obvious he didn’t like me. I was mad that they did that to me but at the same time I was extremely aroused. I didn’t want to tell Chloe what I had just seen since I just told her I was okay with it. So I decided to send the videos to my phone so I could rewatch them later on. I tried to read all her conversations with the other guys but it was too much. They were all sexting her and making fun of me. I had to stop because I started to notice that even Chloe got in on the fun by making fun of me and said something I didn’t know. Like how this wasn’t her first time with a black man. She mentioned how her coworker got a piece of her and how even my old school friend fucked her while we were still together. She said she should’ve married a black man. I was heartbroken but couldn’t stop imagining how good it would’ve felt to watch my friend stretch her out. I stopped reading and closed out her app. I gave her one last look before deciding to kiss her goodnight and wait for the next day to begin.
Wonderful

Back