Weekend at the Bahamas

It’s the beginning of summer and my wife and I have been working hard for 2 years straight. We haven’t had the chance to enjoy ourselves due to our busy schedules. We’ve always talked about going out but never knew where. Then after few weeks of doing our research and asking for recommendations, Chloe mentions checking out the Bahamas for a week. I ask her what got her interested in going there. She then pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of her friends at beach. The environment was astonishing. I didn’t want to deny my wife and make her upset, besides it was about time we needed a break and so I bought some tickets, made a few reservations and planned a whole week out for us.

The day finally came, we got to the resort and unpacked our bags. It was already late at the time, so we ordered food and had it delivered to the room. We were both exhausted from the flight, so we decided to call it a night and get some well-deserved rest. The next day came, and my wife was curious on what I had planned for us. I told her I wasn’t going to ruin the surprise, so I let her imagination run wild until we got to our destination. Once we got there, I told her to close her eyes, hold my hand and follow me. Once we got inside, I told her to open her eyes. At first, she was a little confused since the room didn’t say much about what we were about to do and so I went ahead and told her that I had reserved a couples massage. She was so excited but then made me realize I haven’t thought this through. She told me that she had the wrong underwear on. Realizing my mistake, I then reassure her that it’ll be okay and that this probably happens all the time. I walk up to the front desk and tell the young lady that I was there for a reservation. She gets my information and says that our masseurs will be with us shortly. I then told her our situation and ask if they have any underwear for us. She smiles and tells me that they do, however she wouldn’t recommend it. I then tell my wife the situation and she didn’t seem please. I try to reassure her and tell her that well be alone so only our masseurs will see us. At this point two tall black men come to the lobby and ask if we were ready. I look at my wife and at this point she seemed a little insecure. She didn’t know she was going to get touched all over by another man. I look at my wife and tell her we can reschedule for another day. The young lady then said they’re fully booked for the week. One of the masseurs then tells her that there is nothing to be nervous about and that she had a beautiful figure. That must’ve done the trick because she immediately smiled and said “okay I think I’m ready”. The masseure then introduces himself “Hello, you guys must be Chloe and Greg, my name is Marcus I will be taking care of you, and this is Jacob, he will be assisting you Greg.” Marcus seemed to be around mid 30’s and Jacob around his early 30’s. Both men appeared to be super athletic. Marcus had to be at least 6 and a half feet and Jacob around 6 feet. Both men seemed incredibly strong and handsome making me feel insecure and little. They both led us to our room and told us to undress and lay facing down on our separate massage beds and put the sheet on top of us. They then stepped out and let us prepare. Now that Chloe and I were alone I asked her if she’d be okay with her massage. She looks at me and says “Oh I’ll be fine now, but are you going to be, okay? You do know he’s going to touch my naked body right?” It wasn’t until that moment that I realized what I had done. My wife had nothing on but her thong. As we both got to our own massage beds I started to worry more to a point where I wanted to cancel. But it was too late.

Our masseurs walked in and told us to relax and enjoy. After several minutes had passed, Marcus tells Chloe he’ll be removing her sheet to reveal her lower body. She then tells him that she’s only wearing a thong and if that would be okay. He chuckles and says “yeah that perfect”. He then proceeds to pull down her sheets. Marcus then says, “you’re one lucky man Greg”. I tried lifting my head up so I could look at him, but Jacob forces my body back into the bed. I decide to let it go since he was right. At this point I could hear Marcus open a bottle which I assume was filled with oil. I could hear him squirt it all over her body. I tried listening closely to ensure he wasn’t just feeling her up, but I could make out which part of her body he was on. Then suddenly I hear Chloe moan quietly. This went on for minutes. I knew our massages were good but I myself didn’t find myself moaning. As my masseur stepped away to grab the oil, I tried to take a quick peep to see what was happening but all I could see what Marcus huge back. As I was about to get a better look Jacob slammed my body down and told me to relax. It was enough time for me to realize that Marcus had his phone on his right hand. I didn’t was to say anything since I could’ve been mistaken. After thirty more minutes had passed. Both Marcus and Jacob told us that they were done and that they were going to meet us in the lobby when we were ready. Once they stepped out, I looked at my wife and asked her how she enjoyed her massage. She seemed like she had just woken up. She had the biggest grin and said, “that was much needed”. Once we got ready, I told Chloe I’d meet her at the front after I used the restroom and gave her my debit card so she could pay. Once I got back, I noticed Marcus giving Chloe back her phone. I looked at Chloe and asked her if she was ready. She nodded yes and thanked both Marcus and Jacob for their work. Marcus replied “anytime, please come again”. Once we both got outside I made a quick glance and noticed Marcus was showing Jacob his phone and both laughing and celebrating. I immediately asked Chloe why Marcus had her phone. She was shocked and quite for a short while but then told me that she wanted the company’s socials so she could help promote it and recommend it to her friends. I asked her to show me, but she immediately changed the subject and asked me if Jacob gave me a good massage. I knew she was trying to avoid the question for a reason, but I decided to ignore it and not let it ******* my mood. Once we got back to the hotel, Chloe asked me to pick up lunch while she takes a shower. The closest thing to us was only a 10 minute walk away so I started making my way. Once I got back, I noticed that Chloe was still in the bathroom however, the water was off. I was surprised she didn’t hear me when I opened the door. I decided to check up on her but then I heard some weird noises coming out of the bathroom. I got down right in front of the bathroom door and tried to see what she was doing. All I could see from down there was her feet Infront of the toilet. I then noticed she was sitting with the back of her feet raised but her toes still touching the floor. She was shaking so much. I didn’t know what to do so I knocked the door and told her that I was back. She immediately got spooked and dropped her phone. It was hard to tell what was on her phone since she picked it up so quick. After she picked up her phone she shouted “You scared me! What’s wrong with you!?” and I could hear her closing out all her apps. She then flushed the toilet and opened the door. I asked her what she was doing and all she said was “I was using the bathroom, what food did you get us?” I told her I got us some sandwiches. Once she finished eating she told me she’ll be getting ready for tonight. I didn’t have anything planned that night so I ask her “what are we doing tonight” She then tells me she wants to go to a night club? We’ve never been to any clubs together, so I ask her “why a night club?”She then proceeds to tell me about how her friends went clubbing here and how wild it gets. Since we’ve never been clubbing I though alright why not. Our schedule was open anyways so I said “alright ill start getting ready”.

It’s 9 PM now and we just arrived at the club. The place was crowded with people. Majority of people here were black men. I ask Chloe if she likes the music and if she wants to go somewhere else. She immediately says that she loves the music and wants to stay. We both head towards the bar and begin to place our orders. Chloe seemed distracted and kept looking around as if she was looking for someone. Once we got our drinks, we went to the dance floor and began dancing together. She started dancing like the other girls here and it took me by surprise. She’s never done anything like this around me. After several more drinks and dances, I noticed Chloe waving at someone behind me. I quickly turn around and notice the person she was waiving to was Marcus, Jacob and 4 other black men and 3 while women. Marcus acts shocked and says, “are you guys stalking me?” Chloe then chuckles and says “maybe”. Jacob slaps his big hand onto my shoulder and said “good to see you guys here” with a big smile. Marcus then says I didn’t you a little Latina like you liked reggae.” Chloe blushes and says “there’s a lot you don’t know about me” and gives him a wink while licking the top of her teeth. Marcus tells Chloe that he has a VIP room above and that we are both invited. Chloe looks at me and said that we should both go since its crowded down here. I then tell Chloe that we should spend this night together alone. I could tell she didn’t want to do that. Marcus then holds Chloe’s hand and guides her upstairs. He then looked back at me and winked. Jacob then looks at me and says “go get your girl before big Marcus steals her from you” he followed that with a hard laugh. Once we got upstairs, I could tell all eyes were on Chloe. I wouldn’t blame them for looking she was incredibly hot. She might be short standing at only 5 feet but she had the best curbs imaginable. Her dress was also considerably tight on her making her titties almost pop out and the bottom of her skirt constantly move up revealing her thighs and ass. Marcus kept looking at Chloe and the began to ask her some interesting questions. “So Chloe where are you guys from” “Chloe then tells him that were from California. Marcus then says “ I have a lot of friends like me that live in Cali, you’d love them”. Several questions later Marcus gets up and says “Greg can I dance with your girl? Its just one song.” I then look at Chloe and tell her “it’s up to her”. Chloe then stands up and begins to dance with him. I felt like an idiot and wished I had said no. Marcus somehow manages to turn her around and bend her over. At this point she begins to twerk on him. Her skirt kept sliding up to a point where her bare ass was showing. As soon as she tried to fix it, Marcus lightly slapped her hand away. She let this man control her. He then looked at his boys and gave them a wink followed by a big smile. His hands slowly moved from her waist and now down to her ass. Since he had a tight grip on her on her now he began grinding on her and even gave her a big slap on her ass cheek. I though she would’ve left by now but she seemed to enjoy it and followed his hips. He must’ve slapped her really hard because he left his big handprint on her right cheek. The song finally ended and Chloe ended up sitting next to him since the seat next to me was taken by Jacob. Before Marcus sat down I managed to see the massive bulge he had. If I could see that then I knew that Chloe felt it during their dance. As I was about to walk towards Chloe, Marcus looks at me and asks me if I’d like a *******. Since he was offering, I couldn’t deny a free *******. “yeah I can go for a *******”. Marcus then smiles and says “cool, then here you go” he hands me a trey with $100 and a list of drinks for me to pick up. I was confused at first since I though he was going to have a server pick up our drinks but then he tells me that this club is low on staff so I need to get the drinks myself. As I begin to head downstairs Marcus says, “Before you go, don’t you want to ask your girl what she wants?” I look at Chloe and she seemed a little embarrassed for me. I ask her if she wanted anything, and she nodded no. As I was halfway downstairs, I could hear Jacob say “how rude, this dude didn’t care to ask his girl for a *******” everyone in that room began to laugh. Another said “that’s one selfish mom fucker”. Once I got downstairs I realized that there was going to be a long wait to get a *******. I wanted to go back since I’d be down here for a while but I didn’t want to disappoint Chloe and the group. I looked up and noticed there was a small window in their room. I could only see the back of Marcus head. I didn’t trust him so I kept an eye on him every now and then. After 10 minutes had passed I heard all the guys upstairs make a loud commotion. I looked back and noticed that Marcus was no longer sitting down. He was now standing up with the lower half of his shirt lifted above his chest and both of his hands behind his head. I knew something was up so I called Chloe to see what was happening. She doesn’t pick up so I called again. Still no answer. I then tried to facetime and just as the ring was about to stop some one answers the phone. I said “Hello? Chloe?” Marcus’s face is now on her screen and says. “Ayo Chloe is a little busy right now, are you still getting my drinks *******? You better hurry up, hahaha you’re missing the best part” He immediately sets the phone down next to him but makes sure to not hang up. At this point my heart is pounding fast and I decide to leave the line and make my way upstairs. The security stops me and asks for my VIP wrist band. I try to explain that I was with Marcus and Jacob but they still didn’t let me in. I try listening in on the phone call but all I could hear is the guys upstairs cheering Marcus on. I head to the restroom and try to get a better listen. I could still hear the guys upstairs but now I could hear a women gagging on something in the background. I try not to panic and go back to the spot where I can see Marcus. At first, I didn’t see him but then he moved into frame. His shirt was now completely off. I could see him thrusting and holding something but I couldn’t make out what it was. Then I saw it. Marcus had a women’s legs wrapped around his back. He was definitely fucking someone this woman. I tried to get a better look but couldn’t. All I could see was Marcus thrusting back and forth. The girls feet were the same skin tone as Chloe but I still couldn’t tell if it was her or the other three girls since they had the same skin tone. Ten more minutes have passed and now I could see Marcus has climaxed since he lifted his head back and put the girl down. I could hear the guys upstairs telling the girl that she needs to hurry. Chloe then picks up her phone and says “hey honey sorry I was in the restroom for a while and just realized you were on the phone, where are you?” I immediately knew she was the girl that Marcus was fucking. I knew because her face was red and sweaty. I tell her I’m downstairs. Chloe heads downstairs and tells me she’s ready to go. During the car ride I asked her what I missed while I was gone. She then said that she went to the restroom during that time so she didn’t see. Once we got home it was already 2 and both of us were quiet for the rest of the night. I could tell she was texting Marcus since she couldn’t control her facial expression. As she went to sleep I grabbed her phone and looked through her messages, I couldn’t find anything. She must’ve deleted them. I then checked out her new followers on Instagram and noticed that all the men we saw tonight were following her and she was following them. I clicked on Marcus’s account and nearly dropped the phone. Majority of his pictures were of him in nothing but briefs. He had a shredded physic and again a massive bulge. Chloe had liked all his pictures of him. I got so jealous and wanted to wake her up but I didn’t. After that I closed out her apps and tried to get some sleep.

The next day Chloe and I woke up late. It was 3 already, I picked up some food and told her what I had planned for that night. She looked at me and said she already made plans. She never said anything before, so I asked her “what plans?” She then says “we don’t have to go if you don’t want to, but Marcus invited us to his beach party. They’re going to provide the food and drinks. Again, we don’t have to go but I’d be a little upset.” I really didn’t want to see Marcus again after last night so I told her I had already made reservations. I tried to explain how it’d be too late to reschedule but she kept trying to find ways to go to that beach party. I told her we can go as long as we leave by 7 P.M. She said “okay, that’s fine” and proceeded to get ready.

As we got to the beach, Chloe called Marcus and told him we were here. We both saw him and parked the car. Once we got out Chloe walked to Marcus and gave him a big hug. Marcus then explained how the beach party is in a hidden location and how we’d have to walk the rest way there. This didn’t seem right to me but decided to go with the flow since Chloe didn’t seemed bothered. Once we got there I could see the group, however all of them weren’t wearing any clothes. I asked Marcus why they were naked and he said “oh ******* I didn’t tell you guys? This is a nude beach” I immediately stop and grab Chloe’s hand. “Chloe we can’t go there, everyone’s naked.” She looked at me and said “Greg you’re the one who told me not to be insecure, plus just because their naked doesn’t mean we have to” Marcus then agrees “Greg if you feel insecure you can keep your clothes on.” Chloe then pulls her hand away and keeps walking toward the group. I was the only white man here. There were about 9 black men, and 5 women. Every guy here was hung. The smallest one was still twice as big as mine. Once I got to the group, I could hear every guy talking about Chloe. All eyes were on her. Then one of the guys yelled “hey this is a nude beach take off your clothes!” Chloe immediately blushed and pretended not to hear him. Marcus then spoke up and said “ Chloe will not be taking off her clothes unless she wants to, don’t try to pressure her.” The group was disappointed but seemed to agree with what he said. Moments later Chloe seemed to be surrounded by half the men there, all of which were hard. Just as I was about to stand up and get her Marcus pulls her away from the group. This helped ease my mind a little bit now since she wasn’t surrounded by dicks. The two were talking for about 30 minutes when suddenly I see Chloe point towards Marcus shorts. She must’ve asked him why he still had them on when all his friends didn’t. He then says something and points back at her bikini. She laughs and continues to speak. Chloe then turns around and looks back at Marcus as he’s now undoing her bra. Her bra falls off and Chloe covers her breast. She turns back around and speaks again. Now Marcus puts both his hands up and looks at Chloe and then his shorts. Chloe looks around but doesn’t notice me and then she got down to her knees and with one arm still covering her breast she begins to slide his shorts down. She could only pull down one side down at a time making it difficult so then Marcus speaks up and Chloe smiles and lets her breast down. Now she’s using both hands to pull his shorts down. His cock had to be at least 8 inches long. It bigger than Chloe’s face for sure. Once his shorts hit the floor Chloe stands up and turns around. It was now Marcus’s turn to take her panties off. He bends her over and begins to pull them down. With his hand still on her ass stands up and gets close enough to rest his cock on top of her ass cheeks. Chloe immediately gets up and looks around now she notices that I was watching them. She starts walking towards me and looked embarrassed. I asked her why she let Marcus take her clothes off. She said that he made her feel secure and that the guys will keep staring wondering what I look like so might as well get nude so they can stop the looking. It made sense in a way but now my wife is nude, and she say how big these guys were compared to me. Hours pass and its now 6 P.M. The group is now in a circle and were playing truth of dare. It’s now Jacobs turn and he says “Greg, I dare you to take off your clothes.” I knew I shouldn’t have played this stupid game. At this point everyone is chanting “take of your clothes!” including Chloe. I then stand up, close my eyes grab my waistline and pull down both my underwear and shorts down. Suddenly it got quiet. I open my eyes and see a few guys giggling, whispering to each other and the girls making a hand gesture of how small my dick was. Then Jacob says “Chloe! This is the man that’s pipping you down!?” She smiles awkwardly and nods yes. She then holds my hand and says its okay. I sit back down and cover my whole dick with one hand. It’s now one of Marcus’s friend turn and they ask “Chloe is it true you love black men?” Chloe hesitates then says “I love all races” the friend then says “that’s not what I’m asking, I’m asking if you love black men. Do you love our big black cocks” Chloe then chocked and is out of words. She looks at me and says. “I love all races, so yes I love black men”. Its now Marcus’s turn. He looks at Chloe and says “ Chloe I dare you to sit on my lap for the next two turns. Chloe stands up and says, “I could do that easy”. She sat on his right thigh away from his monstrous cock. It was now one of the girls turn. She dared one of the guys to kiss her friend. Then it was the girl that just got kissed turn and she dared her friend to sit on my lap. Her friends immediately said “eww gross give me another dare.” Everyone laughed and her friend said “No girl, you gotta do it.” The friend sat on my lap and told me not to get any funny ideas. Several more dares have passed and then I’ve realized that Chloe was still sitting on his lap. I could see now that Chloe was directly on top of him now with her hands on his knees. His cock was out of sight. Then someone says “Chloe I dare you to suck the cock you’re sitting on.” Chloe’s face turned red. She looked at Marcus face and asked “how long do I have to do it for?” His friend said “ as long as you think is right. At first she hesitated but then Marcus said something “Greg you’re okay with your girl sucking my dick real quick? Its nothing personal big man just a dare.” All eyes were on me now. I started to get anxiety and didn’t know what to say so I nodded no but I must’ve been too ******* to realize I nodded yes. Chloe then got up and then on her knees. Marcus slapped her face a few times then her tongue. She then began to suck his dick. A few second have passed now and Jacob says “while Chloe continues to love black men we will continue the game” He then dared some guy to slap his cock on every girls ass. I couldn’t believe she was still his fat cock. Marcus was dogging me down as if I had done something to him. I break the stare and ******* another beer. It’s now Marcuss turn again and he says “Chloe is it true you love this big black cock?” Chloe stops sucking for a second and says “Yes, Marcus”. Everyone went wild. Jacob gave me a big slap on the back and says “it’s okay Greg, all girls prefer black dick, here take this it’ll help you get over it" and hands me a bottle of tequila. I manage to ******* half the bottle when I realize we missed our dinner date. I take another sip when suddenly I black out. The last think I could see is Marcus big cock full of Chloe’s saliva.

I wake up and notice I’m back in my hotel room. I tapped to check up on Chloe but she wasn’t there. I look all around the room and realize she wasn’t there. I look for the car keys but realize they were also missing. I begin to panic and make my way down to the parking lot. As searching for our car I could hear something rocking up and down. Then I see that it was my car that was rocking up and down. The lights were off, and the car was hard to look into since it was fogged up. As I get closer I could see Jacobs back. He was fucking Chloe in my car. I tried getting a closer view but then they must’ve heard me because they stopped and tried getting out of the car. I quickly hid behind someone car and stayed as quiet as I could. Chloe then gets out and tells Jacob that she better go. I immediately sneak back to the hotel and run upstairs into our room. I didn’t want her to know I was watching them. I get to bed and wait for her to come back. Five mines and pass and then she opens the door. My heart was still pounding fast so I tried to calm down. Then I could hear Jacob say, “see that little bitch is still asleep”. Chloe then says “you’re mean”. Jacob laughs and says “If I had a girl like you I would not let her around other guys”. I could then hear both of the kissing. Chloe stops and says “what if he catches us”. Jacob then chuckles and says, “he’s not going to wake up any time soon watch this.” I could hear him get right beside me. He flips me so that I’m facing his side and then the unimaginable thing happens. I could hear him pilling down his pants and Chloe saying “Don’t do that, hell wake up.” He then smacks my face with his penis several times. Jacob then says “this is what Chloe deserves, a real penis. You’ll never make her cum like I did” he chuckled and made one last comment “ the only time you’ll get to feel your wife’s cum is right now as I’m smacking you with it.” I wanted to get up and fight him but knew he was right and besides he would ******* me in a fight. With that last slap he gave me I could feel the wet cum start to dry up on my face. He then walked away and told Chloe it was her turn. Chloe then laughs and says “you’re so bad” I could hear Jacob slapping her face several times now. She then proceeded to giving him a blow job. I could hear Chloe constantly gagging and getting big breaths of air. After 10 minutes of her sucking his she stops and says “fuck my tight pussy daddy”. I’ve never heard her say anything like that in our marriage. She was acting like a completely different person. Jacob then picks her up and throws her on the bed. I could feel her shaking with excitement. I could then feel Jacob grab my body and set me on the floor. I squinted my eyes and could see Jacobs massive cock. He had to be bigger than 12 inches long. There’s no way my wife could take all of that. He then says “ I’m about to fuck your wife real good” Chloe laughs and tells him to hurry up and fuck her. He then flips and bend her over. Then he says, “you don’t tell me what to do” and slid his cock inside her. Chloe let out a big moan and yes “Yes daddy”. Jacob did not care about the noise at all. He was clapping her cheeks so fast and hard that even a person who would be deep asleep could hear them. This went on for about 20 minutes until they decided to switch positions. Chloe was moaning all night. When it got to the end I could hear Jacob moan louder and louder until suddenly he said “come here bitch get your black man cum” She immediately got on her knees and said “give it to me daddy”. Then Jacob made a load “AHHHH here you go!” Once he finished cumming, he told her to clean him up. I could hear her sucking the cum from his cock. He then slapped her ass and said, “Who own your pussy” Chloe the says “yours and Marcus’s”. He laughs and says, “that’s right, that pussy is black owned.” Jacob then picks me up and puts me on the bed. I could see he was now flaccid but still 3 times bigger than my cock hard. Chloe helps Jacob get his things and tells him that he made her whole trip 100 times better. She then shuts the door and begins to shower. I then get up and notice that the bed had a lot of wet spots. As I walk around I accident stepped on something slimy and cold. I look down and it was a part of Jacobs huge load. I wipe it off on the carpet and kept looking around. I notice that Chloe left her phone on the nightstand and decide to go through it. This time her phone is full of new messages. I go through her conversation with Marcus and see a text of her saying “I can’t believe I had my first gang bang tonight.” I keep scrolling up and see another heartbreaking text “black dick is definitely better than white.” I then went over to her photos and saw there were about 30 new photos 75% of which were of her and the guys. I clicked on one of the videos. This was about 5 minutes away from when I knocked out. Chloe was still sucking Marcus’s dick, it was Chloe’s turn and she said “I dare Marcus to fuck me right here”. Marcus then said “woahhh let me ask your husband first, Greg do you mind if I rearrange your wife’s guts? No comment? Ill take that as a yes.” Everyone goes wild and Chloe is now in the doggystyle position. The person recoding gets closer and zooms in on Marcu’s cock. His cock was so wet from Chloe’s mouth that it was easy for him to slide it in. As soon as he put the tip in Chloe moved away from it. Marcus then grabbed her ass and pulled it closes. He eventually managed to slide more than half of it inside her. The camera man then points the camera towards him and shows his face. It was Jacob. He tells the camera “This is for you Greg, I know your horny ass jacking of to this right now.” He then points the camera back to Chloe’s face and asks her if she wants more black cocks. She then says, “yes please”. Jacob whistles at the boys and proceeds to put his cock in her mouth. She could barely fit it in her mouth since it was so thick. I don’t know why but watching my wife get man handled by other men made me hard. Chloe was a BBC slut now. This was all my fault for taking her to that massage parlor. I was jealous, mad, upset but deep down I was in love with what I was seeing. My wife getting pleased. I knew I couldn’t get mad at her since this was all my fault. So I decided to wait for her and confront her. When she got out, she said “what are you doing with my phone” I explained to her how turned on I was and how I’m not mad at her. She seemed confused as if I was lying but I made it clear that I want to become a cuckold and watch her fuck whoever she wanted. She smiled gave me a big hug. When she fell asleep I went back on her phone to replay the videos when I noticed she messaged one of her girlfriends. “it worked bestie, Greg is now my cuck”. I closed the message and continued to watch Chloe get fucked by Marcus and his boys.

Last edited:
It’s the beginning of summer and my wife and I have been working hard for 2 years straight. We haven’t had the chance to enjoy ourselves due to our busy schedules. We’ve always talked about going out but never knew where. Then after few weeks of doing our research and asking for recommendations, Chloe mentions checking out the Bahamas for a week. I ask her what got her interested in going there. She then pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of her friends at beach. The environment was astonishing. I didn’t want to deny my wife and make her upset, besides it was about time we needed a break and so I bought some tickets, made a few reservations and planned a whole week out for us.

The day finally came, we got to the resort and unpacked our bags. It was already late at the time, so we ordered food and had it delivered to the room. We were both exhausted from the flight, so we decided to call it a night and get some well-deserved rest. The next day came, and my wife was curious on what I had planned for us. I told her I wasn’t going to ruin the surprise, so I let her imagination run wild until we got to our destination. Once we got there, I told her to close her eyes, hold my hand and follow me. Once we got inside, I told her to open her eyes. At first, she was a little confused since the room didn’t say much about what we were about to do and so I went ahead and told her that I had reserved a couples massage. She was so excited but then made me realize I haven’t thought this through. She told me that she had the wrong underwear on. Realizing my mistake, I then reassure her that it’ll be okay and that this probably happens all the time. I walk up to the front desk and tell the young lady that I was there for a reservation. She gets my information and says that our masseurs will be with us shortly. I then told her our situation and ask if they have any underwear for us. She smiles and tells me that they do, however she wouldn’t recommend it. I then tell my wife the situation and she didn’t seem please. I try to reassure her and tell her that well be alone so only our masseurs will see us. At this point two tall black men come to the lobby and ask if we were ready. I look at my wife and at this point she seemed a little insecure. She didn’t know she was going to get touched all over by another man. I look at my wife and tell her we can reschedule for another day. The young lady then said they’re fully booked for the week. One of the masseurs then tells her that there is nothing to be nervous about and that she had a beautiful figure. That must’ve done the trick because she immediately smiled and said “okay I think I’m ready”. The masseure then introduces himself “Hello, you guys must be Chloe and Greg, my name is Marcus I will be taking care of you, and this is Jacob, he will be assisting you Greg.” Marcus seemed to be around mid 30’s and Jacob around his early 30’s. Both men appeared to be super athletic. Marcus had to be at least 6 and a half feet and Jacob around 6 feet. Both men seemed incredibly strong and handsome making me feel insecure and little. They both led us to our room and told us to undress and lay facing down on our separate massage beds and put the sheet on top of us. They then stepped out and let us prepare. Now that Chloe and I were alone I asked her if she’d be okay with her massage. She looks at me and says “Oh I’ll be fine now, but are you going to be, okay? You do know he’s going to touch my naked body right?” It wasn’t until that moment that I realized what I had done. My wife had nothing on but her thong. As we both got to our own massage beds I started to worry more to a point where I wanted to cancel. But it was too late.

Our masseurs walked in and told us to relax and enjoy. After several minutes had passed, Marcus tells Chloe he’ll be removing her sheet to reveal her lower body. She then tells him that she’s only wearing a thong and if that would be okay. He chuckles and says “yeah that perfect”. He then proceeds to pull down her sheets. Marcus then says, “you’re one lucky man Greg”. I tried lifting my head up so I could look at him, but Jacob forces my body back into the bed. I decide to let it go since he was right. At this point I could hear Marcus open a bottle which I assume was filled with oil. I could hear him squirt it all over her body. I tried listening closely to ensure he wasn’t just feeling her up, but I could make out which part of her body he was on. Then suddenly I hear Chloe moan quietly. This went on for minutes. I knew our massages were good but I myself didn’t find myself moaning. As my masseur stepped away to grab the oil, I tried to take a quick peep to see what was happening but all I could see what Marcus huge back. As I was about to get a better look Jacob slammed my body down and told me to relax. It was enough time for me to realize that Marcus had his phone on his right hand. I didn’t was to say anything since I could’ve been mistaken. After thirty more minutes had passed. Both Marcus and Jacob told us that they were done and that they were going to meet us in the lobby when we were ready. Once they stepped out, I looked at my wife and asked her how she enjoyed her massage. She seemed like she had just woken up. She had the biggest grin and said, “that was much needed”. Once we got ready, I told Chloe I’d meet her at the front after I used the restroom and gave her my debit card so she could pay. Once I got back, I noticed Marcus giving Chloe back her phone. I looked at Chloe and asked her if she was ready. She nodded yes and thanked both Marcus and Jacob for their work. Marcus replied “anytime, please come again”. Once we both got outside I made a quick glance and noticed Marcus was showing Jacob his phone and both laughing and celebrating. I immediately asked Chloe why Marcus had her phone. She was shocked and quite for a short while but then told me that she wanted the company’s socials so she could help promote it and recommend it to her friends. I asked her to show me, but she immediately changed the subject and asked me if Jacob gave me a good massage. I knew she was trying to avoid the question for a reason, but I decided to ignore it and not let it ******* my mood. Once we got back to the hotel, Chloe asked me to pick up lunch while she takes a shower. The closest thing to us was only a 10 minute walk away so I started making my way. Once I got back, I noticed that Chloe was still in the bathroom however, the water was off. I was surprised she didn’t hear me when I opened the door. I decided to check up on her but then I heard some weird noises coming out of the bathroom. I got down right in front of the bathroom door and tried to see what she was doing. All I could see from down there was her feet Infront of the toilet. I then noticed she was sitting with the back of her feet raised but her toes still touching the floor. She was shaking so much. I didn’t know what to do so I knocked the door and told her that I was back. She immediately got spooked and dropped her phone. It was hard to tell what was on her phone since she picked it up so quick. After she picked up her phone she shouted “You scared me! What’s wrong with you!?” and I could hear her closing out all her apps. She then flushed the toilet and opened the door. I asked her what she was doing and all she said was “I was using the bathroom, what food did you get us?” I told her I got us some sandwiches. Once she finished eating she told me she’ll be getting ready for tonight. I didn’t have anything planned that night so I ask her “what are we doing tonight” She then tells me she wants to go to a night club? We’ve never been to any clubs together, so I ask her “why a night club?”She then proceeds to tell me about how her friends went clubbing here and how wild it gets. Since we’ve never been clubbing I though alright why not. Our schedule was open anyways so I said “alright ill start getting ready”.

It’s 9 PM now and we just arrived at the club. The place was crowded with people. Majority of people here were black men. I ask Chloe if she likes the music and if she wants to go somewhere else. She immediately says that she loves the music and wants to stay. We both head towards the bar and begin to place our orders. Chloe seemed distracted and kept looking around as if she was looking for someone. Once we got our drinks, we went to the dance floor and began dancing together. She started dancing like the other girls here and it took me by surprise. She’s never done anything like this around me. After several more drinks and dances, I noticed Chloe waving at someone behind me. I quickly turn around and notice the person she was waiving to was Marcus, Jacob and 4 other black men and 3 while women. Marcus acts shocked and says, “are you guys stalking me?” Chloe then chuckles and says “maybe”. Jacob slaps his big hand onto my shoulder and said “good to see you guys here” with a big smile. Marcus then says I didn’t you a little Latina like you liked reggae.” Chloe blushes and says “there’s a lot you don’t know about me” and gives him a wink while licking the top of her teeth. Marcus tells Chloe that he has a VIP room above and that we are both invited. Chloe looks at me and said that we should both go since its crowded down here. I then tell Chloe that we should spend this night together alone. I could tell she didn’t want to do that. Marcus then holds Chloe’s hand and guides her upstairs. He then looked back at me and winked. Jacob then looks at me and says “go get your girl before big Marcus steals her from you” he followed that with a hard laugh. Once we got upstairs, I could tell all eyes were on Chloe. I wouldn’t blame them for looking she was incredibly hot. She might be short standing at only 5 feet but she had the best curbs imaginable. Her dress was also considerably tight on her making her titties almost pop out and the bottom of her skirt constantly move up revealing her thighs and ass. Marcus kept looking at Chloe and the began to ask her some interesting questions. “So Chloe where are you guys from” “Chloe then tells him that were from California. Marcus then says “ I have a lot of friends like me that live in Cali, you’d love them”. Several questions later Marcus gets up and says “Greg can I dance with your girl? Its just one song.” I then look at Chloe and tell her “it’s up to her”. Chloe then stands up and begins to dance with him. I felt like an idiot and wished I had said no. Marcus somehow manages to turn her around and bend her over. At this point she begins to twerk on him. Her skirt kept sliding up to a point where her bare ass was showing. As soon as she tried to fix it, Marcus lightly slapped her hand away. She let this man control her. He then looked at his boys and gave them a wink followed by a big smile. His hands slowly moved from her waist and now down to her ass. Since he had a tight grip on her on her now he began grinding on her and even gave her a big slap on her ass cheek. I though she would’ve left by now but she seemed to enjoy it and followed his hips. He must’ve slapped her really hard because he left his big handprint on her right cheek. The song finally ended and Chloe ended up sitting next to him since the seat next to me was taken by Jacob. Before Marcus sat down I managed to see the massive bulge he had. If I could see that then I knew that Chloe felt it during their dance. As I was about to walk towards Chloe, Marcus looks at me and asks me if I’d like a *******. Since he was offering, I couldn’t deny a free *******. “yeah I can go for a *******”. Marcus then smiles and says “cool, then here you go” he hands me a trey with $100 and a list of drinks for me to pick up. I was confused at first since I though he was going to have a server pick up our drinks but then he tells me that this club is low on staff so I need to get the drinks myself. As I begin to head downstairs Marcus says, “Before you go, don’t you want to ask your girl what she wants?” I look at Chloe and she seemed a little embarrassed for me. I ask her if she wanted anything, and she nodded no. As I was halfway downstairs, I could hear Jacob say “how rude, this dude didn’t care to ask his girl for a *******” everyone in that room began to laugh. Another said “that’s one selfish mom fucker”. Once I got downstairs I realized that there was going to be a long wait to get a *******. I wanted to go back since I’d be down here for a while but I didn’t want to disappoint Chloe and the group. I looked up and noticed there was a small window in their room. I could only see the back of Marcus head. I didn’t trust him so I kept an eye on him every now and then. After 10 minutes had passed I heard all the guys upstairs make a loud commotion. I looked back and noticed that Marcus was no longer sitting down. He was now standing up with the lower half of his shirt lifted above his chest and both of his hands behind his head. I knew something was up so I called Chloe to see what was happening. She doesn’t pick up so I called again. Still no answer. I then tried to facetime and just as the ring was about to stop some one answers the phone. I said “Hello? Chloe?” Marcus’s face is now on her screen and says. “Ayo Chloe is a little busy right now, are you still getting my drinks *******? You better hurry up, hahaha you’re missing the best part” He immediately sets the phone down next to him but makes sure to not hang up. At this point my heart is pounding fast and I decide to leave the line and make my way upstairs. The security stops me and asks for my VIP wrist band. I try to explain that I was with Marcus and Jacob but they still didn’t let me in. I try listening in on the phone call but all I could hear is the guys upstairs cheering Marcus on. I head to the restroom and try to get a better listen. I could still hear the guys upstairs but now I could hear a women gagging on something in the background. I try not to panic and go back to the spot where I can see Marcus. At first, I didn’t see him but then he moved into frame. His shirt was now completely off. I could see him thrusting and holding something but I couldn’t make out what it was. Then I saw it. Marcus had a women’s legs wrapped around his back. He was definitely fucking someone this woman. I tried to get a better look but couldn’t. All I could see was Marcus thrusting back and forth. The girls feet were the same skin tone as Chloe but I still couldn’t tell if it was her or the other three girls since they had the same skin tone. Ten more minutes have passed and now I could see Marcus has climaxed since he lifted his head back and put the girl down. I could hear the guys upstairs telling the girl that she needs to hurry. Chloe then picks up her phone and says “hey honey sorry I was in the restroom for a while and just realized you were on the phone, where are you?” I immediately knew she was the girl that Marcus was fucking. I knew because her face was red and sweaty. I tell her I’m downstairs. Chloe heads downstairs and tells me she’s ready to go. During the car ride I asked her what I missed while I was gone. She then said that she went to the restroom during that time so she didn’t see. Once we got home it was already 2 and both of us were quiet for the rest of the night. I could tell she was texting Marcus since she couldn’t control her facial expression. As she went to sleep I grabbed her phone and looked through her messages, I couldn’t find anything. She must’ve deleted them. I then checked out her new followers on Instagram and noticed that all the men we saw tonight were following her and she was following them. I clicked on Marcus’s account and nearly dropped the phone. Majority of his pictures were of him in nothing but briefs. He had a shredded physic and again a massive bulge. Chloe had liked all his pictures of him. I got so jealous and wanted to wake her up but I didn’t. After that I closed out her apps and tried to get some sleep.

The next day Chloe and I woke up late. It was 3 already, I picked up some food and told her what I had planned for that night. She looked at me and said she already made plans. She never said anything before, so I asked her “what plans?” She then says “we don’t have to go if you don’t want to, but Marcus invited us to his beach party. They’re going to provide the food and drinks. Again, we don’t have to go but I’d be a little upset.” I really didn’t want to see Marcus again after last night so I told her I had already made reservations. I tried to explain how it’d be too late to reschedule but she kept trying to find ways to go to that beach party. I told her we can go as long as we leave by 7 P.M. She said “okay, that’s fine” and proceeded to get ready.

As we got to the beach, Chloe called Marcus and told him we were here. We both saw him and parked the car. Once we got out Chloe walked to Marcus and gave him a big hug. Marcus then explained how the beach party is in a hidden location and how we’d have to walk the rest way there. This didn’t seem right to me but decided to go with the flow since Chloe didn’t seemed bothered. Once we got there I could see the group, however all of them weren’t wearing any clothes. I asked Marcus why they were naked and he said “oh ******* I didn’t tell you guys? This is a nude beach” I immediately stop and grab Chloe’s hand. “Chloe we can’t go there, everyone’s naked.” She looked at me and said “Greg you’re the one who told me not to be insecure, plus just because their naked doesn’t mean we have to” Marcus then agrees “Greg if you feel insecure you can keep your clothes on.” Chloe then pulls her hand away and keeps walking toward the group. I was the only white man here. There were about 9 black men, and 5 women. Every guy here was hung. The smallest one was still twice as big as mine. Once I got to the group, I could hear every guy talking about Chloe. All eyes were on her. Then one of the guys yelled “hey this is a nude beach take off your clothes!” Chloe immediately blushed and pretended not to hear him. Marcus then spoke up and said “ Chloe will not be taking off her clothes unless she wants to, don’t try to pressure her.” The group was disappointed but seemed to agree with what he said. Moments later Chloe seemed to be surrounded by half the men there, all of which were hard. Just as I was about to stand up and get her Marcus pulls her away from the group. This helped ease my mind a little bit now since she wasn’t surrounded by dicks. The two were talking for about 30 minutes when suddenly I see Chloe point towards Marcus shorts. She must’ve asked him why he still had them on when all his friends didn’t. He then says something and points back at her bikini. She laughs and continues to speak. Chloe then turns around and looks back at Marcus as he’s now undoing her bra. Her bra falls off and Chloe covers her breast. She turns back around and speaks again. Now Marcus puts both his hands up and looks at Chloe and then his shorts. Chloe looks around but doesn’t notice me and then she got down to her knees and with one arm still covering her breast she begins to slide his shorts down. She could only pull down one side down at a time making it difficult so then Marcus speaks up and Chloe smiles and lets her breast down. Now she’s using both hands to pull his shorts down. His cock had to be at least 8 inches long. It bigger than Chloe’s face for sure. Once his shorts hit the floor Chloe stands up and turns around. It was now Marcus’s turn to take her panties off. He bends her over and begins to pull them down. With his hand still on her ass stands up and gets close enough to rest his cock on top of her ass cheeks. Chloe immediately gets up and looks around now she notices that I was watching them. She starts walking towards me and looked embarrassed. I asked her why she let Marcus take her clothes off. She said that he made her feel secure and that the guys will keep staring wondering what I look like so might as well get nude so they can stop the looking. It made sense in a way but now my wife is nude, and she say how big these guys were compared to me. Hours pass and its now 6 P.M. The group is now in a circle and were playing truth of dare. It’s now Jacobs turn and he says “Greg, I dare you to take off your clothes.” I knew I shouldn’t have played this stupid game. At this point everyone is chanting “take of your clothes!” including Chloe. I then stand up, close my eyes grab my waistline and pull down both my underwear and shorts down. Suddenly it got quiet. I open my eyes and see a few guys giggling, whispering to each other and the girls making a hand gesture of how small my dick was. Then Jacob says “Chloe! This is the man that’s pipping you down!?” She smiles awkwardly and nods yes. She then holds my hand and says its okay. I sit back down and cover my whole dick with one hand. It’s now one of Marcus’s friend turn and they ask “Chloe is it true you love black men?” Chloe hesitates then says “I love all races” the friend then says “that’s not what I’m asking, I’m asking if you love black men. Do you love our big black cocks” Chloe then chocked and is out of words. She looks at me and says. “I love all races, so yes I love black men”. Its now Marcus’s turn. He looks at Chloe and says “ Chloe I dare you to sit on my lap for the next two turns. Chloe stands up and says, “I could do that easy”. She sat on his right thigh away from his monstrous cock. It was now one of the girls turn. She dared one of the guys to kiss her friend. Then it was the girl that just got kissed turn and she dared her friend to sit on my lap. Her friends immediately said “eww gross give me another dare.” Everyone laughed and her friend said “No girl, you gotta do it.” The friend sat on my lap and told me not to get any funny ideas. Several more dares have passed and then I’ve realized that Chloe was still sitting on his lap. I could see now that Chloe was directly on top of him now with her hands on his knees. His cock was out of sight. Then someone says “Chloe I dare you to suck the cock you’re sitting on.” Chloe’s face turned red. She looked at Marcus face and asked “how long do I have to do it for?” His friend said “ as long as you think is right. At first she hesitated but then Marcus said something “Greg you’re okay with your girl sucking my dick real quick? Its nothing personal big man just a dare.” All eyes were on me now. I started to get anxiety and didn’t know what to say so I nodded no but I must’ve been too ******* to realize I nodded yes. Chloe then got up and then on her knees. Marcus slapped her face a few times then her tongue. She then began to suck his dick. A few second have passed now and Jacob says “while Chloe continues to love black men we will continue the game” He then dared some guy to slap his cock on every girls ass. I couldn’t believe she was still his fat cock. Marcus was dogging me down as if I had done something to him. I break the stare and ******* another beer. It’s now Marcuss turn again and he says “Chloe is it true you love this big black cock?” Chloe stops sucking for a second and says “Yes, Marcus”. Everyone went wild. Jacob gave me a big slap on the back and says “it’s okay Greg, all girls prefer black dick, here take this it’ll help you get over it" and hands me a bottle of tequila. I manage to ******* half the bottle when I realize we missed our dinner date. I take another sip when suddenly I black out. The last think I could see is Marcus big cock full of Chloe’s saliva.

I wake up and notice I’m back in my hotel room. I tapped to check up on Chloe but she wasn’t there. I look all around the room and realize she wasn’t there. I look for the car keys but realize they were also missing. I begin to panic and make my way down to the parking lot. As searching for our car I could hear something rocking up and down. Then I see that it was my car that was rocking up and down. The lights were off, and the car was hard to look into since it was fogged up. As I get closer I could see Jacobs back. He was fucking Chloe in my car. I tried getting a closer view but then they must’ve heard me because they stopped and tried getting out of the car. I quickly hid behind someone car and stayed as quiet as I could. Chloe then gets out and tells Jacob that she better go. I immediately sneak back to the hotel and run upstairs into our room. I didn’t want her to know I was watching them. I get to bed and wait for her to come back. Five mines and pass and then she opens the door. My heart was still pounding fast so I tried to calm down. Then I could hear Jacob say, “see that little bitch is still asleep”. Chloe then says “you’re mean”. Jacob laughs and says “If I had a girl like you I would not let her around other guys”. I could then hear both of the kissing. Chloe stops and says “what if he catches us”. Jacob then chuckles and says, “he’s not going to wake up any time soon watch this.” I could hear him get right beside me. He flips me so that I’m facing his side and then the unimaginable thing happens. I could hear him pilling down his pants and Chloe saying “Don’t do that, hell wake up.” He then smacks my face with his penis several times. Jacob then says “this is what Chloe deserves, a real penis. You’ll never make her cum like I did” he chuckled and made one last comment “ the only time you’ll get to feel your wife’s cum is right now as I’m smacking you with it.” I wanted to get up and fight him but knew he was right and besides he would ******* me in a fight. With that last slap he gave me I could feel the wet cum start to dry up on my face. He then walked away and told Chloe it was her turn. Chloe then laughs and says “you’re so bad” I could hear Jacob slapping her face several times now. She then proceeded to giving him a blow job. I could hear Chloe constantly gagging and getting big breaths of air. After 10 minutes of her sucking his she stops and says “fuck my tight pussy daddy”. I’ve never heard her say anything like that in our marriage. She was acting like a completely different person. Jacob then picks her up and throws her on the bed. I could feel her shaking with excitement. I could then feel Jacob grab my body and set me on the floor. I squinted my eyes and could see Jacobs massive cock. He had to be bigger than 12 inches long. There’s no way my wife could take all of that. He then says “ I’m about to fuck your wife real good” Chloe laughs and tells him to hurry up and fuck her. He then flips and bend her over. Then he says, “you don’t tell me what to do” and slid his cock inside her. Chloe let out a big moan and yes “Yes daddy”. Jacob did not care about the noise at all. He was clapping her cheeks so fast and hard that even a person who would be deep asleep could hear them. This went on for about 20 minutes until they decided to switch positions. Chloe was moaning all night. When it got to the end I could hear Jacob moan louder and louder until suddenly he said “come here bitch get your black man cum” She immediately got on her knees and said “give it to me daddy”. Then Jacob made a load “AHHHH here you go!” Once he finished cumming, he told her to clean him up. I could hear her sucking the cum from his cock. He then slapped her ass and said, “Who own your pussy” Chloe the says “yours and Marcus’s”. He laughs and says, “that’s right, that pussy is black owned.” Jacob then picks me up and puts me on the bed. I could see he was now flaccid but still 3 times bigger than my cock hard. Chloe helps Jacob get his things and tells him that he made her whole trip 100 times better. She then shuts the door and begins to shower. I then get up and notice that the bed had a lot of wet spots. As I walk around I accident stepped on something slimy and cold. I look down and it was a part of Jacobs huge load. I wipe it off on the carpet and kept looking around. I notice that Chloe left her phone on the nightstand and decide to go through it. This time her phone is full of new messages. I go through her conversation with Marcus and see a text of her saying “I can’t believe I had my first gang bang tonight.” I keep scrolling up and see another heartbreaking text “black dick is definitely better than white.” I then went over to her photos and saw there were about 30 new photos 75% of which were of her and the guys. I clicked on one of the videos. This was about 5 minutes away from when I knocked out. Chloe was still sucking Marcus’s dick, it was Chloe’s turn and she said “I dare Marcus to fuck me right here”. Marcus then said “woahhh let me ask your husband first, Greg do you mind if I rearrange your wife’s guts? No comment? Ill take that as a yes.” Everyone goes wild and Chloe is now in the doggystyle position. The person recoding gets closer and zooms in on Marcu’s cock. His cock was so wet from Chloe’s mouth that it was easy for him to slide it in. As soon as he put the tip in Chloe moved away from it. Marcus then grabbed her ass and pulled it closes. He eventually managed to slide more than half of it inside her. The camera man then points the camera towards him and shows his face. It was Jacob. He tells the camera “This is for you Greg, I know your horny ass jacking of to this right now.” He then points the camera back to Chloe’s face and asks her if she wants more black cocks. She then says, “yes please”. Jacob whistles at the boys and proceeds to put his cock in her mouth. She could barely fit it in her mouth since it was so thick. I don’t know why but watching my wife get man handled by other men made me hard. Chloe was a BBC slut now. This was all my fault for taking her to that massage parlor. I was jealous, mad, upset but deep down I was in love with what I was seeing. My wife getting pleased. I knew I couldn’t get mad at her since this was all my fault. So I decided to wait for her and confront her. When she got out, she said “what are you doing with my phone” I explained to her how turned on I was and how I’m not mad at her. She seemed confused as if I was lying but I made it clear that I want to become a cuckold and watch her fuck whoever she wanted. She smiled gave me a big hug. When she fell asleep I went back on her phone to replay the videos when I noticed she messaged one of her girlfriends. “it worked bestie, Greg is now my cuck”. I closed the message and continued to watch Chloe get fucked by Marcus and his boys.
That's hot love to vacation with you

Back