Wedding Rings - Sexy on a wife!!!

773658-see-the-ring.jpg

Nothing hotter than watching a white wife with a black man, sucking his cock and showing her wedding ring, him cumming all over her pussy and ring, and seeing her wedding ring hand grab his ass and pulling him in deeper. Can't wait to see my wife with a BBC.

This is kind of an interesting subject. When I go out with the girls, my husband requires me to wear my rings. He loves the idea of me being a cheating slut when I am out. I have to admit, when I am out with the girls I feel like being a slut.

However, when hubby goes out, we both prefer he not wear his ring. Not really sure why. Maybe it's so he feels no restrictions.

I agree with you Nehighlander.. but looking at your profile photo of Amy, and reading your stories od how much she loves black men, I'd bet that her pictures are much better..
Yes, the pics I have taken of Amie are incredible but for some reason my photography skills go downhill when I shoot my wife with her black lovers. I think I am so nervous and distracted that I just don't do her justice!

is it better for a wife that is curious about playing to wear her ring when she goes out alone or with her ring?

I reckon it's best for a wife to be herself, whether she feels comfortable with having her ring on or not. However, most wives I know enjoy having the ring on as it adds more eroticity to their fervent excitement and naughtiness. The fact that they're doing something they ought not be doing . . . yet loving every moment of it!

tumblr_loa57u6U431qbgel0o1_500.jpg

Back