Wedding dress fantasy

I have had sex with my regular black lover Del wearing my wedding dress which still fits me after many years , it was during a conversation with him and my husband about our wedding and was I dressed in a white wedding dress. The following weekend we took our wedding album with us to show him I was 22 when we got married. Del said that I looked stunningly beautiful and so sexy in the dress and he wished he’d been at the wedding as he would have wanted to fuck me on the day.
He then asked what happened to the dress, I told him that we still kept it but I hadn’t tried it on for years . He then told me that I should try it on and if it still fits send him a picture of me wearing it.
We went back to his house and he kept on about the wedding dress as he fucked me , he was more rampant than normal the thought of him fucking me in my wedding dress seemed to really turn him on .
The following day my husband got the wedding dress down and I tried it on it was a bit tighter than when we married but still fitted, so my husband took photos of me in it and we sent them to Del .
He said he definitely wanted to fuck me in it and had been masturbating at the pictures of me in it imagining that he had me bent over my dress lifted up and he was pounding me hard .
He then told me to bring it with us the next Saturday. I dressed as I normally do when we go to meet him and took the wedding dress with us . We met in the bar as normal but instead of staying there he asked about the dress I told him it was in the car , he said ok we’re going straight to the house I want you to put the wedding dress on for me and then I’m going to fuck you hard .
We got to his house Del and my husband stayed in the lounge, I went to the bedroom and changed into my wedding dress, I called my husband to come and do the ties up , then we went into the lounge Del’s face was an absolute picture he had his cock in his hand slowly rubbing it . He told me to lift my dress and then bend over the settee he moved behind me telling mt husband to put his black cock in my cunt god it was amazing but Del was more like my husband he shot his cum as soon as he started to penetrate my vagina.
He then pulled his cock out of my vagina with his cum leaking out, he told me to turn over and to suck his cum covered semi hard cock and told my husband to finger my cunt . I sucked his cock and played with his ball’s while my husband was fingering my vagina and clit .
When Del was hard again which didn’t take long he told me to lay on my back with my legs open and then told my husband to lift my wedding dress up giving Del access to my my cunt for him to fuck again. My husband knelt over me I took his little white cock in my mouth and sucked him as Del pounded my cunt like a steam train he had never fucked me so hard before. I could not continue sucking my husbands cock due to the fucking Del was giving me .
My husband stayed kneeling over my face masturbating his cock then started shooting his cum over my face and into my hair . Del then rammed into my vagina so hard as he ejaculated his second load into me .
It was the best fucking Del had ever given me and was due to effect my wedding dress gave him.
He has now arranged for another gang bang and told my husband and I that I’m to wear my wedding dress and when we go to meet him in the bar my husband has to wear a suit and walk behind me carrying my wedding dress train I am also to wear my wedding vail with six inch high heeled white shoes as he want me to look like a real bride and belittle my husband to everyone in the bar..

It became a huge thing for me. From the moment I was trying dresses on knowing that something naughty was going to happen in that dress it was a huge turn on to be wearing them. I will admit I was quite excited putting mine on and wearing it.
Fucking beautiful and hot.

Back