Wedding dress fantasy

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
I think the White Bride submitting to black bull a super hot scene. My wife still fits into her wedding dress. Now just need to find a black bull that likes to roleplay. Lake Norman, NC area if we can get some suitors!

Last edited:
My wife didn't wear a traditional wedding dress for our wedding, she did a special skirt and shirt combo, however I'd still loved for her to have been fucked wearing it, then and now! I still think it's very hot

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
I would have loved for a Black man or a few of them to take my wife's virginity on our honeymoon and it would have even been better if they bred her that week! Here is a picture of her in her wedding dress from our wedding.

Attachments

• Wedding 1.jpeg
    Wedding 1.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 425
Back