Wedding dress fantasy

A wedding dress is intimate and personal for a woman. Carefully selected and worn on her most meaningful day. Now it's enchantment is meant for not just one, but TWO other men. Strong men of color who specifically requested her special gown to highlight the taboo.

Silky rustling sounds came from the hotel bathroom as she came out and presented herself. The cuckold and their guests see the bride standing there in her white dress made of thin, glimmering layers of silk trimmed with lace. Adorning her curvy feminine form, outline her hips, her breasts and a wash of white cascading gently behind her. She was simply stunning as she was the day she took her vows in the same beautiful gown. Sitting between the hungry men, she offers her mouth to them while looking for assurances from her spouse who holds a hand over his hammering heart, as if to keep it from leaping out of his chest. Then he helps her up and unzips the back of the garment, revealing her porcelain skin to her black lovers. They plan to push her envelope, teach kink & taboos, open up her sexuality far more this evening than on their wedding night...

View attachment 4840519

View attachment 4840510

View attachment 4840511
View attachment 4840526

Damn, hot photo's !

After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
I wish at our wedding to see my wife being fucked in the bride dress by someone else and not me

a lady wearing her old wedding dress is hot for me ....fucking a lady on her wedding day in wedding dress is hottest for me
After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

Any thoughts?

One of my fantasies that might become reality is similar to your fantasy. My wife and I would have a Wedding Vow Renewal Ceremony on Our Anniversary. The ceremony would involve my wife dressed only in a veil, panties, stockings, garters and highheels. I would be dressed in underpants, socks and shoes. The Best Man will be dressed the same as I am. He will have a very big thick black cock. I have a white teenie weenie so the difference in our sizes will be obvious to everyone. Another man dressed like me will walk my mostly naked white wife down the aisle. When the Reverand asks who gives this Slut to renew her vows, he will say, I give this Slut, Mona, Bob's Slut Wife to renew her vows that accurately reflects their Cuckold Lifestyle. Then the Black Reverend would ask my wife if she accepts her Cuckold Husband to be her loving supportive Cuckold, to gladly and openly be fucked by other men in front of him and expect that he will always be very happy to help you to find men to fuck you, that you will fuck anyone you want to be fucked by, be fucked anywhere you want to be fucked and be fucked anytime you want to be fucked. That your Cuckold husband will always expect you to be his filthy Slut Wife, and to love and cherish you as his filthy Slut Wife. Then my wife will say I Do. Then the Reverend will ask me if I accept Mona as my Filthy Slut Wife and will always love and cherish her as my Filthy Slut Wife and I will always be very proud of her. Of course, I say I Do. Then the Reverend pronounces us as Cuckold and Slut Wife, and then turns to the Best Man and tells him he may Kiss the Bride. He then plays with my wife's big naked white TiTs and nipples while he gives my wife a deep French kiss in front of me and everyone else. He then tells the black man who walked my wife down the aisle that he may kiss the Bride, then he also plays with my wife's big naked white TiTs and nipples while he gives my wife a deep French kiss in front of me and everyone else. Then the Reverend says that it is his turn to kiss and play with the Bride's big naked white TiTs and nipples, which he does. Then he says for the Oral Consummation of this Cuckold Wedding, the Bride may now suck off and swallow the cum of the Best Man, to be followed by the man that gave my wife way and then by the Reverend. After my Slut Wife has sucked all 3 of their black cocks off and swallowed their cum loads. The Reverend says it is time for the Best Man to fuck the Slut Wife for the Cunt Consummation of the Cuckold Wedding. Then he tells my wife to strip the Best Man completely. When she removes his briefs his big thick black cock pops out and lands on her face, which my wife kisses and licks his black balls. Then the Reverend tells my wife to strip your Cuckold husband naked. When she removes my briefs, my white teenie weenie is limp and tiny. Naturally many people will say things like, now we know why she is a filthy Slut Wife and needs Real black cocks to fuck her. Then I am instructed to strip my white wife and present her to the Best Man and to ask the black Best Man to please fuck my wife and shoot his cum deep inside her unprotected married white cunt. Also to use my white wife as his filthy slut in any way he wishes. Then he tells me that before he will fuck my wife, I must ask my wife to please lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. Of course, I then get down on my kness and ask my loving filthy Slut Wife to please lick and tongue fuck his black asshole in front of me and everyone else as a sign of her dedication and commitment to me and our filthy Cuckold Slut Wife lifestyle.
Then my wife gets down on her knees behind him and tells me to spread his black ass cheeks so that she can get her tongue up deeper inside his black asshole, which I gladly do. Then my wife gives him an excellent ass licking and tongue fucking. When my wife has finished licking and tongue fucking his black asshole the Reverend says to me that I may now kiss the Bride. I happily give my wife a deep French kiss to show my commitment and dedication to our marriage. Then he puts my wife on a bed and fucks my wife into many intense orgasms on his hard black cock until he shoots his hot cum deep inside my wife's unprotected married white cunt. When he is finished, I thank him for fucking my white wife and allowing her to suck his big black cock and to lick and tongue fuck his black asshole. Then the Reverend announces there will now be a Bukkake and everyone is invited to fuck my wife's face and to cum on her face, lips, in her mouth and on her big naked white TiTs and nipples. After the Bukkake, my wife will continue to wear all of the cum during the dining and dancing part of the ceremony, which will start now, except for some of the cum which may be rubbed on my face, or licked off by me, during the rest of the ceremony. He tells the men to feel free to play with my filthy white wife's big naked cum soaked TiTs, nipples, cunt and to kiss my wife.
We all enjoy the rest of wedding which also involves many men fucking my wife's face and cunt.
thats damn hot and want to see a movie like this ...

or

Any thoughts?
I have definitely had this fantasy before. Either on their wedding night or her just trying on her old wedding dress for me to fuck her in.
I've seen some videos and stories about it and is a huge turn on to me. I hope to one day find a long term cuckold couple to fulfill this specific fantasy and I can say for sure it'd be one I'd want to do very often

I’m thinking that it may not be all that important to fuck a woman in her wedding dress.

I wonder if just the idea, the reality, that a Black man is taking a white woman,
-a new bride- on her wedding day may be explosive enough to satisfy everyone.

The wedding dress fantasy is the pinnacle of getting fucked in a fancy dress fantasies!

In high school I saved up all summer so that I could afford to pay for my very own limousine for me and my date by ourselves! It cost me $600 bucks for 8 hours of ride time. I also covered the prom tickets, corsages, and the yearbooks so you know I was gonna get my little carrot wet by the end of the night!🤣😂

My date was wearing an off white pearl dress very much like a wedding gown and I was wearing a black tuxedo with a pearl vest and bow. Long story short when we left the prom and had the limo cruising the long coastal beach area my date and I were doing some very serious dry humping and making out! LOL. My hand was all up under her dress trying to start a fire! I had my fingers doing the Michael Jackson Moonwalk on the little pussy! As some point she laid back and started breathing really hard and she grabbed my forearm aggressively and pulled my fingers deeper inside of her, thrusting her hips and rolling her eyes back with her mouth open wide as if she going to scream, but she didn't. Just then I felt a small gush of water inside her pussy covering my hand. I didn't even know that pussy had water in it like that! 😂🤣 At this point she wanted to fuck but I said no! (I know, I know sexual buzz *******!) It was my first time in a limousine and I didn't know that the driver couldn't see through that window that divided him from us! Sorry but I thought that he could see us and I wasn't willing for him to catch us and take us home to our parents and get us in trouble!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ So we didn't have sex in the limo because I chickened out, but I tore her little wet pussy up when we got to her house which is where I spent the night on prom night. Her mom said that I had to sleep on the sofa but she didn't say that I couldn't sleep on top of her on the sofa so that's what I did for the rest of the night! LOL.

After that regret of my youth I don't ever miss and opportunity to fuck a woman in her nice dresses or gowns! I fucked a bridesmaid at my brother's wedding she was a cowoker of my new sister in law and I made sure she got her money's worth out of that bridesmaid dress! Also my date to the Marine Corps ball got her back blew out in her evening gown and plenty of club dates got their dresses dry cleaned messing around with me!

So a wedding dress is still on my bucket list!♠️

Back