Wearing Black Mans Cum

From a male POV - my personal opinion is that it's sexy to see your woman smothered in your cum...letting it dry on her skin and show herself in public with your dried cum still clinging to her skin. It gives a man a sense of ownership. Which is a turn on.

No, it's not just your man, guys I've met have been the same with me. Sent me back to hubby with cum in me and on me. Hubby likes it too so all good.
When I started out I deliberately tried keeping the cum on me and in me as long as I could, not showering and even wearing waterproof panties at one stage!
Have been to work with guys stuff still visible on me if people looked. Cums a big turn on!

No, it's not just your man, guys I've met have been the same with me. Sent me back to hubby with cum in me and on me. Hubby likes it too so all good.
When I started out I deliberately tried keeping the cum on me and in me as long as I could, not showering and even wearing waterproof panties at one stage!
Have been to work with guys stuff still visible on me if people looked. Cums a big turn on!
It really is the biggest turn on to be wearing a black man's cum. I absolutely love getting fucked with cum still all over my face.

Wow, your work colleagues are very lucky!

My wife, at the request of her Black lover, once went to the grocery store with her face covered in his thick creamy semen. And when I say covered, I mean covered! His loads were huge. Her leather miniskirt was also splattered with his cum. And you could smell the beautiful aroma of it.

Lots of people looked at her in astonishment throughout that grocery store trip. A huge turn-on for my wife, as you can imagine. She was grateful that she didn't see anyone that she knew, like her staunchly conservative (female) boss!

Back