We met our first Black Bull .. want another

cuccouple8

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Many thanks to this site for getting my girl be first black bull and for making me her cuckold.

We met PotentBull from this site and he came goer midday and immediately kissed my woman in front of me. And he spent the better part of an hour hammering her in various positions as i kissed her or held her arms or head. He hit spots I don’t come near and hit her cervix from behind.

She tapped out, but his massive cock left her sore.

Now, time for round 2.

We want a BBC Master /Dom. A potential long term scenario. More humiliation of the cuck, who jerked off and ate his cum for his girl; after their BBC left:

We’re open to bondage; outdoors;, video, chastity and a lot more but love the idea of being a black owned couple.

Her perfect ass and the cucks soft gurly ass would be ideal spots for a QOS tattoo.
7F476A2B-52EB-47B4-9C85-A4163FF0EBBC.jpeg
we’re in the DMV but will travel.

Attachments

• D655BA1A-0880-45DF-8A8E-2A616E16C83C.png
    D655BA1A-0880-45DF-8A8E-2A616E16C83C.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 574
Last edited:
With that tiny cock of yours we can imagine that you were wife must have been in heaven and why she wanted to be black owned. Good job and post more about your progression.

Many thanks to this site for getting my girl be first black bull and for making me her cuckold.

We met PotentBull from this site and he came goer midday and immediately kissed my woman in front of me. And he spent the better part of an hour hammering her in various positions as i kissed her or held her arms or head. He hit spots I don’t come near and hit her cervix from behind.

She tapped out, but his massive cock left her sore.

Now, time for round 2.

We want a BBC Master /Dom. A potential long term scenario. More humiliation of the cuck, who jerked off and ate his cum for his girl; after their BBC left:

We’re open to bondage; outdoors;, video, chastity and a lot more but love the idea of being a black owned couple.

Her perfect ass and the cucks soft gurly ass would be ideal spots for a QOS tattoo.
View attachment 2812404
we’re in the DMV but will travel.
Hi, I am in the dmv area .

Back