we are traveling out I-80 in mid september thru chi-town and joliet area

rose4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
we are heading west from Pittsburgh in mid September on interstate 80,we will be in the Chicago,joliet area September 14th,then up I-29 in Sioux city iowa,september 15th to rapid city sd.on I-90 on the 16th thru the 20th and traveling back on the 21st, and go south to Indianapolis for 2 or 3 days before heading home to Pittsburgh any black males in INDIANAPOLIS looking for granny sex please contact us,,she wants to suck and fuck as much as possible on are fall vacation,,any black bulls interested feel free to contact us and we can set up a one on one with her or if you have a friend or two or more (black males only) bring them for a gang bang in any of the cities mentioned,..she will take on all cummers from 6pm until midnight. (as many nights as possible for our 16 day vacation).. serious replies only please. if your not into chubby granny sex please don't contact us,,lets see how many black bulls my horny wife can suck and fuck on our 16 day vacation,,she has always had a fantasy of being a used whore and we would like to make it cum true this September,,please NO SMOKERS WANTED,NO ******* USERS WANTED, only BLACK GENTLEMAN NEED APPLY,condoms must be used for intercourse only ! thank you,she loves facials and swallowing lots of cum loads

Last edited:
Back