We are starting relationship counseling.

Great thread and good luck. My 2 cents. I introduced my ex wife to bbc then tried to take it away...she's gone now and I absolutely lust after being a cuckold. Give him some time to settle into it, especially since he's already turned on. It will take time for him, but let him know there's guys like me that envy him

Great thread and good luck. My 2 cents. I introduced my ex wife to bbc then tried to take it away...she's gone now and I absolutely lust after being a cuckold. Give him some time to settle into it, especially since he's already turned on. It will take time for him, but let him know there's guys like me that envy him
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. David and I are focusing on the communication between us and that is absolutely working so far. He is equal parts cautious and stimulated so we are going slow for his benifit. I am finding that I really have only viewed the ā€œcuckoldā€ side in a negative light and he is opening my eyes to what he sees and feels. Our session this week was really great.

I always felt that part of the allure of cuckolding was how emotionally intense it could be for a relationship. If it can weather that turmoil with good communication and trust, then the relationship is quite strong. Idk, maybe this is just an outsider's perspective. I have no experience myself.

We arenā€™t going towards any one specific goal in terms of his cuckold place within our relationship. Our therapist is certainly not a cuckold trainer or anything either. She is more focused on keeping us talking openly and honestly about all aspects of our life together. I should say, itā€™s pretty mundane and ā€œnormalā€ work we do in our sessions with her.

Within that however, we do our homework as well. That means talking about the kind of situation we both want and his needs given my needs. I am not wanting him to be humiliated or have feelings of being humiliated or less than so thatā€™s a big thing with me. That said; he does have specific interests that we are beginning to explore that would be the more ā€œsubmissiveā€ side of the lifestyle. Our conversation topics lately have revolved around our day to day lives (which are normal sweet couple stuff) to my need for a certain level of independence when Iā€™m dating or seeing a bull.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. David and I are focusing on the communication between us and that is absolutely working so far. He is equal parts cautious and stimulated so we are going slow for his benifit. I am finding that I really have only viewed the ā€œcuckoldā€ side in a negative light and he is opening my eyes to what he sees and feels. Our session this week was really great.th
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. David and I are focusing on the communication between us and that is absolutely working so far. He is equal parts cautious and stimulated so we are going slow for his benifit. I am finding that I really have only viewed the ā€œcuckoldā€ side in a negative light and he is opening my eyes to what he sees and feels. Our session this week was really great.
Thatā€™s really great youā€™re seeing it in a new light and see it from his point of view. How has your view of cuckolding changed?

We arenā€™t going towards any one specific goal in terms of his cuckold place within our relationship. Our therapist is certainly not a cuckold trainer or anything either. She is more focused on keeping us talking openly and honestly about all aspects of our life together. I should say, itā€™s pretty mundane and ā€œnormalā€ work we do in our sessions with her.

Within that however, we do our homework as well. That means talking about the kind of situation we both want and his needs given my needs. I am not wanting him to be humiliated or have feelings of being humiliated or less than so thatā€™s a big thing with me. That said; he does have specific interests that we are beginning to explore that would be the more ā€œsubmissiveā€ side of the lifestyle. Our conversation topics lately have revolved around our day to day lives (which are normal sweet couple stuff) to my need for a certain level of independence when Iā€™m dating or seeing a bull.
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I love the cautious nature you are taking. You both understand that this can alter your relationship significantly. You guys are being careful and making sure it works for both people involved.

I have my general opinion on the lifestyle but the most important thing is being attuned to each other and your needs and responding to each other with empathy and love, knowing the most important thing is your intimacy with one another

David and I have been seeing each other for a few months now. So far it has been really nice and we have really connected on a very genuine and respectful level. This past Saturday he and I were talking about our feelings of one another and we had one of those hours long wine infused ā€œtalksā€ about where we are going and what we see for our future.

Both of us have been married before and neither of these marriages were in any way healthy so I brought up the concept of attending relationship counseling. Thankfully he agreed.

I already see a therapist and she knows of my lifestyle and I have had tremendous progress with her. David was however, and understandably so, nervous.

So we had our first session Tuesday and even though David and I discuss openly our proclivities in regard to our lifestyle, we both opened up in ways I donā€™t think we have previously.
For the longest time I thought the entire ā€œcuckold marriageā€ idea was...well, dumb. Now though, with counseling and a lot of communication I can actually see myself (way in the future) in a long term relationship with David.

So I donā€™t want to speak too early but I wanted to share that it IS possible.
Fabulous on many levels.. . its great that you have a counselor who is open minded about your lifestyle and helping you and your (hopefully) long term partner partner to be work through this very early in your relationship.

At least in my experience, it started the same way w no humiliation. But I think this type of thing naturally tends towards the hubby being subordinate and shamed. And that was actually one of the best parts for me, aside from seeing her so happy. It started w gentle lighthearted jokes but then progressed to verbal humiliation and chastity. It was wonderful we both loved it so much.

I've read your cuckold-based posts in the past, prior to this counseling discussion. It seemed to be a lifestyle you deeply wanted, so I'm curious how you feel that you viewed the cuckold side in a negative light.
On a related note, I think that your willingness to go to counseling with him, and openly admit that you had something you needed to work on, is an amazingly selfless attribute for a woman in your position.
I think it's great you want the relationship to thrive in addition to the kink.

I've read your cuckold-based posts in the past, prior to this counseling discussion. It seemed to be a lifestyle you deeply wanted, so I'm curious how you feel that you viewed the cuckold side in a negative light.
On a related note, I think that your willingness to go to counseling with him, and openly admit that you had something you needed to work on, is an amazingly selfless attribute for a woman in your position.
I think it's great you want the relationship to thrive in addition to the kink.
Yes Iā€™m curious about that too šŸ˜Š

So before David, I honestly viewed the cuckold side as completely useless and kind of disingenuous. I was very negative toward Cuckolds in general
Itā€™s nice to see youā€™ve had a change of heart and are more excepting of the cuck/stag mindset..itā€™s really a turn on for a lot of usšŸ˜Š

So before David, I honestly viewed the cuckold side as completely useless and kind of disingenuous. I was very negative toward Cuckolds in general
You have a post out there from 2019 (before David) looking for a cuckold though. So was your view of them that negative when you posted that?

Back