We are starting relationship counseling.

David and I have been seeing each other for a few months now. So far it has been really nice and we have really connected on a very genuine and respectful level. This past Saturday he and I were talking about our feelings of one another and we had one of those hours long wine infused “talks” about where we are going and what we see for our future.

Both of us have been married before and neither of these marriages were in any way healthy so I brought up the concept of attending relationship counseling. Thankfully he agreed.

I already see a therapist and she knows of my lifestyle and I have had tremendous progress with her. David was however, and understandably so, nervous.

So we had our first session Tuesday and even though David and I discuss openly our proclivities in regard to our lifestyle, we both opened up in ways I don’t think we have previously.
For the longest time I thought the entire “cuckold marriage” idea was...well, dumb. Now though, with counseling and a lot of communication I can actually see myself (way in the future) in a long term relationship with David.

So I don’t want to speak too early but I wanted to share that it IS possible.
Wish you all the best you guys n supporting each other this way, I think u will make it a perfect relation :bigsmile: :blackheart:

What are you hoping to gain for both you and him through the counciling? Does she say anything negative or positive about the lifestyle? How often are you fucking others? Is David allowed to fuck you?
We both want to keep the communication about our relationship going. Having counseling allows us both to say things openly with the guards we both have that are put up by our previous bad relationships. The therapist doesn’t speak to our choices in the lifestyle. We also don’t hide anything from the conversation either. Beyond safety she is more interested in how it may effect our relationship which is the point.

We both want to keep the communication about our relationship going. Having counseling allows us both to say things openly with the guards we both have that are put up by our previous bad relationships. The therapist doesn’t speak to our choices in the lifestyle. We also don’t hide anything from the conversation either. Beyond safety she is more interested in how it may effect our relationship which is the point.
Congrats on working toward something you both want in a way that’s best for you. And he fully supports you having sex with other men? Does he get enjoyment from it as well? Is he ever allowed to watch or get details/evidence?

Congrats on working toward something you both want in a way that’s best for you. And he fully supports you having sex with other men? Does he get enjoyment from it as well? Is he ever allowed to watch or get details/evidence?
David is very supportive of me living this lifestyle but we have not yet introduced him into a session. I want this to go nice and slow. That said, he is very aroused by the entire concept. Baby steps

David is very supportive of me living this lifestyle but we have not yet introduced him into a session. I want this to go nice and slow. That said, he is very aroused by the entire concept. Baby steps
Congrats it’s is a very arousing life lifestyle I wish you th best and hope to hear everything goes well.being open about it is the best way to be for all involved

David and I have been seeing each other for a few months now. So far it has been really nice and we have really connected on a very genuine and respectful level. This past Saturday he and I were talking about our feelings of one another and we had one of those hours long wine infused “talks” about where we are going and what we see for our future.

Both of us have been married before and neither of these marriages were in any way healthy so I brought up the concept of attending relationship counseling. Thankfully he agreed.

I already see a therapist and she knows of my lifestyle and I have had tremendous progress with her. David was however, and understandably so, nervous.

So we had our first session Tuesday and even though David and I discuss openly our proclivities in regard to our lifestyle, we both opened up in ways I don’t think we have previously.
For the longest time I thought the entire “cuckold marriage” idea was...well, dumb. Now though, with counseling and a lot of communication I can actually see myself (way in the future) in a long term relationship with David.

So I don’t want to speak too early but I wanted to share that it IS possible.
Love it, great news.

Did you not read the posts?
Its just looks as if he is just a good friend to You. Your feelings were hurt in the past, so You go into a comfort zone, so You dont have to train Your emotional intelligence (we get not what we want, but who we are). And councelling is a stupid idea. He can feel as if You push him so he feel need to say "yes", but it can very easy turn into a "no". Remember its just a fetish.

Its just looks as if he is just a good friend to You. Your feelings were hurt in the past, so You go into a comfort zone, so You dont have to train Your emotional intelligence (we get not what we want, but who we are). And councelling is a stupid idea. He can feel as if You push him so he feel need to say "yes", but it can very easy turn into a "no". Remember its just a fetish.
I completely disagree with you.

Back