We are so screwed

Shangingi

Couple
Hi everyone
We are a married white couple...me in my fifties and wife,,,in her forties,

We live in a very rural farming community in South Africa...VERY conservative community...nearest town is 65 miles away on a very bad dirt road..

In South Africa Interracial affairs are very much...to say the least..frowned on...and not generally accepted..

For this reason it is a problem to write about our experience

I am also not a writer at all...English also not my first language...but I would like to tell our story...still thinking if I should...

Hi everyone

We live in a very rural farming community in South Africa...VERY conservative community...nearest town is 65 miles away on a very bad dirt road..

In South Africa Interracial affairs are very much...to say the least..frowned on...and not generally accepted..

I am also not a writer at all...English also not my first language...but I would like to tell our story...still thinking if I should...
I totally agree with what you are saying and it's hard to find like minded people. But thanks to platforms like this we can explore and tell our stories. I'm in KZN Durban ✌️

Hi everyone

Why do you think your neighbors or townspeople will find out about your posting of your story ? Perhaps you could use an alias to help conceal your identity. If, for any reason, posting compromises your safety then you are better to keep your story secret.

Hi everyone

the problem is to write everything down...so much has happened these last 8 months...I cannot believe it myself...all true story..

Ok...this story started at about December 22...I own a large farm..as I said...in very rural area....We have 2 black families working for me and staying in their own homes on the farm..the 1 black guy has been working for me as a general foreman for many years...he is staying wirh his wife and 2 teenage sons...the mom sometimes help my wife in and around the home when needed...our homes are at the oposites of the farm...our house on the 1 end and their houses on the other end....we also have a small flatlet next to our garage....

As per custom, my black foreman and his assistant takes leave over December and January and goes to their rural home for the festive season...this year the 2 teenage boys did not want to accompany them...they did not want the 2 boys to stay alone at their homes...I agreed that they could stay in the flat for the festival season.

Now...my wife is in her fourties...we have 2 boys going to college and they do not live with us as they are in a college dormitory...and this year they decided to spend the holidays with grandfather and grandmother in Durban...by the seaside...

My wife is quite sexy....she was a towns person when we met...she likes to dress sexxy and she does follow the fashion trends...I go for it because their is not much for us to do out here in the stix...

My wife has quite s strong sex drive...she does not get...headaches...she has quite a nice pair of boobs...do not realy know the size....but..the best feature is her nipples...they always seem to stand at attention...her nipples are also very sensitive..and she likes het boobs and nipples to be handled roughly...she can reach an orgasm quite quickly....especially if you abuse her boobs and nipples...

After the birth of our last *******...I had myself snipped...so...after a few years of this...it does change a mans libido...believe me....my wife complains because I do not ejaculate cum anymore...

I must also mention...my wife is not a prude...she will try anything and if she likes it she will carry on doing it....

Being from conservative lifestyle and parents...we do not do anal..that is something not even discussed....

Ok....I think that describes the opening of the story

Some pics of my wife..

Attachments

• DSCN1235.JPG
    DSCN1235.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Image019B2.JPG
    Image019B2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCN1251.JPG
    DSCN1251.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 132
the problem is to write everything down...so much has happened these last 8 months...I cannot believe it myself...all true story..

Ok...this story started at about December 22...I own a large farm..as I said...in very rural area....We have 2 black families working for me and staying in their own homes on the farm..the 1 black guy has been working for me as a general foreman for many years...he is staying wirh his wife and 2 teenage sons...the mom sometimes help my wife in and around the home when needed...our homes are at the oposites of the farm...our house on the 1 end and their houses on the other end....we also have a small flatlet next to our garage....

As per custom, my black foreman and his assistant takes leave over December and January and goes to their rural home for the festive season...this year the 2 teenage boys did not want to accompany them...they did not want the 2 boys to stay alone at their homes...I agreed that they could stay in the flat for the festival season.

Now...my wife is in her fourties...we have 2 boys going to college and they do not live with us as they are in a college dormitory...and this year they decided to spend the holidays with grandfather and grandmother in Durban...by the seaside...

My wife is quite sexy....she was a towns person when we met...she likes to dress sexxy and she does follow the fashion trends...I go for it because their is not much for us to do out here in the stix...

My wife has quite s strong sex drive...she does not get...headaches...she has quite a nice pair of boobs...do not realy know the size....but..the best feature is her nipples...they always seem to stand at attention...her nipples are also very sensitive..and she likes het boobs and nipples to be handled roughly...she can reach an orgasm quite quickly....especially if you abuse her boobs and nipples...

After the birth of our last *******...I had myself snipped...so...after a few years of this...it does change a mans libido...believe me....my wife complains because I do not ejaculate cum anymore...

I must also mention...my wife is not a prude...she will try anything and if she likes it she will carry on doing it....

Being from conservative lifestyle and parents...we do not do anal..that is something not even discussed....

Some pics of my wife..
How’s her pretty face and smile look?

Some pics of my wife..
Mmmm interesting. I think I know where this is going. I'll wait 😍😍😍

Reactions: wit

Well, use your common sense, if physical harm could come from your story getting out, there, don't tell it. What if your wife gets beat up by the locals for finding out she's balling black men? Is telling your story still worth it? I wouldn't think so, not if you really care for the safety of your wife.

ok...so Christmas day we spent by ourselves having a BBQ and just lounging by the dam....we dont have a pool...but a above ground cement dam we use as a pool...because we are alone we sometimes tend to have a few too much to *******....we like to make punch with white rum and any other spirits we have available....wife...Tania..is an excellent cook..like most farming wives.....made salads and snacks....feeling sorry for the young black guy..Charles...also beeing alone...I got him involved with with helping at the BBQ...and eating with us

When Tania has had too much alcohol to *******...she will just quietly drift off to sleep and I have learned that it is better to just leave her until she sleeps it off as it is impossible to wake her up then...on a few occasions I have even carried her to bed and she just does not wake up until she wants too....because of the heat we only start our BBQ at about 6 in the afternoon...

By the time we ate and it was dark..both myself and Tania was quite *******...so...we decided to move indoors...Tania went for a shower as she had a bit of sunburn...I made a new batch of punch and added quite a mixture of alcohol...so..it was quite strong...

After her shower..Tainia came to the living room with only a short satin dressing gown on...and we carried on having a few more drinks..Tania lit some candles...we both like candles..and settled down in front of the TV...the mood was quite romantic..

At about 10 the electricity went out...we have electricity problems in SA.....and I went outside to start the generator...because of the noise..the generator is situated quite a way from the house....

I managed to reach the generator only to find the low fuel light is on...and I cursed myself as..having a few drinks too many...I will now have to get diesel from the storeroom and fill up the generator...so..I decided to go to the house and ask Charles to help me...seeing as he has only been drinking soda the whole day....

On the way back to the house...the living room has big glass sliding doors....I saw like...bright lights flashing now and then...I was quite curious now....I did not open the doors but went to a big side window at the side of the house and looked in...there on the couch I saw Tania asleep/******* and her silk dressing gown was opened completely and Charles was busy taking pics with his phone...at first I got upset and wanted to barge in there.....but then I felt some stirring in my penis...and my balls got the better of my brain...and I decided to watch and see what happens..

Charles was now getting bolder and started playing with Tania's tits...and of course her nipples were very hard....Charles squeezed her tits with the 1 hand whilst taking pictures with his phone in the other hand..Charles then started to suck on her nipples...I could se Tania's head moving a little bit but she did not wake up...

Charles got more bold and started squeezing her nipples hard...and pulling on them.....Charles then started kissing Tania on her neck and then full on the lips...I was quite shocked and thought that if Tania woke up now..there would be hell to play....but..it seemed as though Tania was enjoying it as she started to ...sort of respond..kissing back......whilst kissing her, Charles started to move her legs apart and touched her cunt....

I could just keep on watching...my prick was now very hard..harder than I can remember in a long time...Charles now stopped kissing her...sat next to her and took his shorts of revealing quite a size of cock for such a young guy and started playing with himself with one hand whilst still playing with Tania with his other hand.....

Charles had managed to move Tania's legs open and I could see he was playing with her cunt...I could not see every detail as the lights of the candle was just enough to see the basics....Charles sucked hard on her nipples and his hand moved faster and faster as he was playing with himself...all of a sudden...Charles...started to cum....he held his hand so that he came in his left hand...after finishing cumming....he took the hand with the cum in and smeared it all over her cunt...rubbing it into her cunt....this was now too much for me....I walked away from the house and started walking back making some noise...

When I entered the living room.../Charles was gone...I decided then to leave the generator for the night and carried Tania to the bedroom...she started to wake up just as I was putting her down on the bed...I still had a very hard erection and got on top of her and slowly entered her cunt...it was very wet from the cum of Charles...needles to say...I did not last long and came very quickly...

Hi everyone...sorry this is quite a long story...starting in December 22 and still ongoing...as I get time I try to give new chapter...so please understand I cannot write the whole story at once..this is a true story..it has changed our lives completely...in some instances to the better..in other instances...much...much...worse..

Pic of my wife...at this moment

To be continued......

Attachments

• DSCN1302.JPG
    DSCN1302.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 94
Back