We are looking for a cocksucker

Couple interested or curious about this thing(cuckolding).
We are looking for a white boy that has never done anything like this before or another couple who is fairly new to it also. Girl wants some guy to suck my cock with her. Looking for a couple either white female and white male or just a white boy.View attachment 427472 View attachment 427473
HI, I am white that love to suck BLACK COCK with white girls or alone. As long as it is BLACK COCK i will suck it and swallow as much cum as i can.

We are looking for a white boy that has never done anything like this before or another couple who is fairly new to it also. Girl wants some guy to suck my cock with her. Looking for a couple either white female and white male or just a white boy.View attachment 427472 View attachment 427473
I'm new to the scene as well seems would really like something live this too start off with. A couple new to it as well and who know, we all could like it and i could become a more permanent cuck

re: We are looking for a cocksucker

How far from Washington DC are you? King of cock suckers is there. LOL

We are looking for a white boy that has never done anything like this before or another couple who is fairly new to it also. Girl wants some guy to suck my cock with her. Looking for a couple either white female and white male or just a white boy.
Where are you? I LOVE helping hot girls suck cock especially if they are willing to cum kiss/swap while he watches.

Back