WE ALL GOT TO RIDE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A friend and I went on a vacation together and at the last minute she asked if I would mind if a friend of her's joined us. I didn't really like the idea but agreed. Turns out her friend, Allison, was also married, but after a day or two in Jamaica if was obviously her wedding ring wouldn't be preventing much from happening.

One afternoon, my friend and I returned from the beach and once we opened the door to the room, we could hear sounds coming from Allison's bedroom. We peered in to see Allison on all fours getting fucked like crazy by a big, black guy. I'm sure my jaw hit the floor!

Allison looked up and told us to close the door but we just stood there and watched. The black guy looked a little embarrassed and knelt back on the bed. As he did I could hear his slick cock make a sucking sound as he pulled it out of Allison's pussy. Then I realized it was hanging almost down to the bed. My friend and I just looked at each other in amazement as Allison yelled at us to get lost and close the door, which we did. They continued fucking for quite a while and we could hear every sound.

After he left, she came out of her bedroom still kind of pissed at us but we all started laughing.

"You're both just jealous," she said to us.

"God, no kidding," my friend replied, "we saw the size of his dick!"

"Yeah, that was something," Allison said, "you should both try it, believe me."

... And so, with Allison's help, we did. My friend got it the following day and I got it the day after that. Our husbands were all glad to see us when we got home and have no idea that their little wives got the fucking of their lives while on vacation!

10.jpg

Back