Ways into cuckolding?

Weener

Male
From
Austria
I was just wondering if someone in here is in a similar situation. My wife basically cuckolds me with a huge dildo. I spend more and more time in my holy trainer, sex consists of me giving her a foot rub while she is looking xhamster, than me licking and fucking her pussy with fingers and her big dildo till she orgasms. I am pussyfree since 1.1.2020. If I am lucky, I receive a handjob while she is humiliating me for having a small penis. I love it and it took us years to come to this point.

I am just wondering if this road does inevitable lead into cuckolding, or if this arrangement could last. My wife is not really adventurous and doesn´t even want to talk about cuckolding. Nevertheless she got a lot more demanding in bed, shows an increasing appetite for keeping me locked and has no problem to reserve her pussy for her big dildo.
Anyone on the same track?

My wife has me sit in a chair she lays on the bed with her legs spread she starts by sucking the BBC dildo as I see her pussy get wet. She looks at me and says are you ready to watch this black dick fill me up. She starts fucking herself for about 2-3 minutes then she tells me to get on the bed with her and she tells me to lick her clit while she is fucking the huge dildo. She tells me how much that big black dick fills her pussy up how much bigger it is. Then she says he is going to come inside her. She pretends it cums inside her when she pulls it out the dildo is covered in her cum. She says you need to clean his dick off I suck the cum off the she points at her pussy and tells me to suck his cum out of her. After I clean her out she tells me to fuck her, when I slide my dick in she laughs and says she can’t feel me. She even says fuck me like that big black does or she will say you feel his black cum inside my pussy. Within 2 minutes I cum hard and then she tells me to clean her out again. I hope she does the real thing one day. I have explained my fantasy to her she says she doesn’t know if she can do the real thing. I think she can. Hopefully one day.

Sacdan87 if I may ask, when was the last time you've had your pussy stretch by a real good thick bbc? It's been awhile since my thick 10 inch bbc stretch a nice pussy. Feels so good right when I insert myself in the pussy slowly mmmmm. I need more, I'm ready for another cream pie adventure. I'm in Northern California, what part of Cali are you from?

Attachments

• 20200502_132217.jpg
    20200502_132217.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 20181018_222254.jpg
    20181018_222254.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
My wife has me sit in a chair she lays on the bed with her legs spread she starts by sucking the BBC dildo as I see her pussy get wet. She looks at me and says are you ready to watch this black dick fill me up. She starts fucking herself for about 2-3 minutes then she tells me to get on the bed with her and she tells me to lick her clit while she is fucking the huge dildo. She tells me how much that big black dick fills her pussy up how much bigger it is. Then she says he is going to come inside her. She pretends it cums inside her when she pulls it out the dildo is covered in her cum. She says you need to clean his dick off I suck the cum off the she points at her pussy and tells me to suck his cum out of her. After I clean her out she tells me to fuck her, when I slide my dick in she laughs and says she can’t feel me. She even says fuck me like that big black does or she will say you feel his black cum inside my pussy. Within 2 minutes I cum hard and then she tells me to clean her out again. I hope she does the real thing one day. I have explained my fantasy to her she says she doesn’t know if she can do the real thing. I think she can. Hopefully one day.
This sounds familiar to me. How long have you been in this situation?

I don't think you are alone. One couple I have met she makes him do the same for her. He can't fuck her but using his tongue and fingers he helps her cum. But others like me fuck her.

She has been doing this at this level for about 2 months. She has been using black dildos over 1 year now.
My wife has used BBC dildos for several years now, but we still haven’t had a real BBC. She tells me her pussy gets wet around BBC though and she’s always thinking about it.

Does she know what you want
Yes, but she doesn´t want to talk about cuckolding or any other scenario that involves another man. She tells me that it doesn´t turn her on. I am pretty sure that this isn´t the full truth. I think she is afraid of opening a door which never could be closed again. The risk of damaging our relationship seems to be too much.

She has been doing this at this level for about 2 months. She has been using black dildos over 1 year now.
I hope you enjoy the progress. I really love when my wife changes the game by herself and invents something unexpected. Sadly that does not happen very often, but sometimes there a little surprises.
I can absolutely recommend Liquid Silk Personal Lubricant for this type of games. It´s a great lubricant, but it does very much look like cum. Your wives pussy does truly look fucked with this one.

I was just wondering if someone in here is in a similar situation. My wife basically cuckolds me with a huge dildo. I spend more and more time in my holy trainer, sex consists of me giving her a foot rub while she is looking xhamster, than me licking and fucking her pussy with fingers and her big dildo till she orgasms. I am pussyfree since 1.1.2020. If I am lucky, I receive a handjob while she is humiliating me for having a small penis. I love it and it took us years to come to this point.

I am just wondering if this road does inevitable lead into cuckolding, or if this arrangement could last. My wife is not really adventurous and doesn´t even want to talk about cuckolding. Nevertheless she got a lot more demanding in bed, shows an increasing appetite for keeping me locked and has no problem to reserve her pussy for her big dildo.
Anyone on the same track?
You are a lot closer than you think. My wife uses bigger dildos all the time. I’m in the same boat. I’m locked up and sometimes I am let out and jerked off, all the while, she teases my little “nub”. She has taken to that nickname of my cock. She has had bbc before under my pressure for her to do it. But she has told me it although it feels amazing, she loves me and prefers just using dildos and playing around teasing me.

I don't think you are alone. One couple I have met she makes him do the same for her. He can't fuck her but using his tongue and fingers he helps her cum. But others like me fuck her.
There are certainly a million ways to play this game. I was just wondering if playing cuckolding themed scenarios does, more or less automatically, lead to the real thing one day. I guess specially open minded people don´t like to be stuck in any sexual routine. So if your are trying to keep things spicy, there will be some changes from time to time. I my case we are taking baby steps and I wonder if my wife will be the slut of the retirement home :)

I would really love to see her getting fucked by a BBC, but could not stand to do only clean up duties. How did you get into this?
Good for you Weener, you have a backbone, no man should be pussy free. If she is so selfish and doesn't take care of your needs, you don't NEED her. Find another woman who will. You should at least be allowed to cum on her face while she is getting fucked by the bbc.

There are certainly a million ways to play this game. I was just wondering if playing cuckolding themed scenarios does, more or less automatically, lead to the real thing one day. I guess specially open minded people don´t like to be stuck in any sexual routine. So if your are trying to keep things spicy, there will be some changes from time to time. I my case we are taking baby steps and I wonder if my wife will be the slut of the retirement home :)
You are right. For me and my wife, the playing around with someone else is fun, but not realistic for the long term. We love each other and sometimes indulge in the fantasy of cuckolding. And for most people that’s about all it is or ever will amount to be. And that’s fine too. It’s ok for it to just be fantasy too. I don’t think these scenarios lead to the real thing one day for most couples

Maybe she knows she not capable of keeping sec and love separate
In her opinion this is something which occurs typically in the male part of the population. I have seen enough elderly men divorcing at any costs, going head over heels for a younger woman, confident that they are loved for their personality. Women seem to be more self reflected and obviously more likely to keep sex and love separate. I think, no matter how often I told her that this would only be a one sided open relationship, she fears that opening that door would sooner or later give me the opportunity to play around.

Back