Waterboarded by her pussy juice

So I used to have a friend who would cuck me. She was Black only, and was of the opinion that the bigger the cock the better. One time we went over to the house of her ******* dealer who had a 14" and extremely thick cock. They had me strip naked, and got a good laugh out of it. She started sucking him off, and I ate her ass as she did it. Then they pushed me onto my back, and put his boxers over my face. She then 69'd me, with the boxers in between us. He then fucked her for over an hour straight. As she was being fucked, she was squeezing my dicklet and balls very hard. She was always very wet during sex, and was also a squirter. So naturally the boxers got soaked. Due to them being push into my face, I started to be water boarded. I struggled for about 30 minutes but she held me down. After he came in her, they wiped up his cum with the boxers. They then ordered me to suck all the juices out of them. After they were satisfied with that, they made me each dog food from the doggy bowl.

Back