Watching your wife or let her tell you about it later?

When my husband and I first started dating and through our first 10 years of marriage he sat and watched. This was all with white men, then I had a very long term relationship with a much older white man that would not allow my husband to be in the room much less in the house. He would video or later use chat/video apps.
Over the past several years my exclusive BBC BULL ( my first Black Man) will not allow him to watch and I spend my time at his home when we get together. My BULL is very much into Bondage and has a much younger protege that does let my husband be in the room and listen at the door. So sort of the best of both Worlds!!

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Don't be shy, comment. I want to hear your thoughts.
I don’t send my wife anywhere, she decides who and when she is with black men. I have only got to watch BBC in her once at the beginning, now she has no interest in letting me watch, it’s about her not her cuckold.

Have to watch. Tried waiting and her telling me about it later but I almost had a heart attack. To each their own but I need to watch and my wife loves being watched by me too so win-win

I'm just curious, do most guys want to watch their wives get fucked? Would you rather send her out for a night or weekend, and hear about her adventures later. Me, I think when my wife finds her bull, I want pictures and videos of it as it happens.

Like watch or her tell me later,watching her having horny fun taking bbc making her cry out in passion, or her telling me every bit of what he done with her makes me horny

When given the opportunity, I much prefer to watch when my ex-wife is being fucked by my young black buddy (her new husband and my only male lover since he was 17) beside me on the marital bed which the three of us have shared nightly since he came to live full-time with us 5 years ago when he was only 19.

But I admit to fantasizing wildly and very vividly indeed when I know he is fucking her in our bedroom and I'm elsewhere in the house (downstairs usually) or away at work or at a gym session.

At such times alone my fantasizing is completely unrestrained and therefore extremely erotic, with me conjuring up deliciously wankworthy images of my beautiful buddy fucking and cumming in my ex much more uninhibitedly and frantically, and therefore way more satisfyingly for both of them, than when I'm lying beside them watching.

On returning home and finding the lovers downstairs or absent from the house I go up to the bedroom to find the giveaway and for me extremely arousing mixed pubic-hair-strewn wet patch spreading outward from a puddle of clotted and liquefying recent-ejaculated musky semen in the centre of the bottom sheet.

I'm rarely disappointed and after licking up as much as I can of my buddy's spunk I straightaway add my pent-up lesser load to his enviably more copious one that he has shot into my ex's vagina from which it has been pumped by his ejaculatory thrustings to pool in the hollow in the mattress into which the cheeks of her bum have been driven by his frantic final thrusts.

On my scale of wankworthiness and consequential psychic and physical sexual and ultimately orgasmic pleasure I would score the two activities as follows:

Watching 10/10
Imagining 7 to 8/10

Last edited:
Back