Watching same movie more than once start to finish

WiseGuy9595

Male
Real Person
From
NV, US
Name few movies you enjoyed so much you've watched them again in their entirety. I don't mean watching because they were playing on TV and you were preparing dinner. I mean sat down and watched deliberately from start to finish. I have many but here are just a few.

Ben-Hur (1959)
The Avengers (2012)
The Bounty (1984)
Black Panther (2018)
So Close aka Xi yang tian shi (2002)

Any movie you plan to watch a second time? I definitely want to watch "It Follows" again.

Name few movies you enjoyed so much you've watched them again in their entirety. I don't mean watching because they were playing on TV and you were preparing dinner. I mean sat down and watched deliberately from start to finish. I have many but here are just a few.

Ben-Hur (1959)
The Avengers (2012)
The Bounty (1984)
Black Panther (2018)

Any movie you plan to watch a second time? I definitely want to watch "It Follows" again.
Contact
Heat
Mission To Mars
Cloverfield
The Mist

Honorable Mention:
Terminator Two Judgment Day.
Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines.

Last edited:
Kelly's Heroes (1970) - entire monologue memorized

Jaws (1975) - entire monologue memorized

Open Range (2003)

Saving Private Ryan (1998)

Alien (1979)

The Satisfiers Of Alfa Blue (1982) - lots & lots of closeup cum eating & creampies

Deep Throat (1972)

Last edited:
If I see a movie in the theaters I really like I'll usually go see it a second time before it leaves. I did this recently with Everything Everywhere at Once, The Woman King, X, The Batman and Nightmare Alley (the 2021 version of course.) I have a problem watching any movie start to finish at home because I get too easily distracted. If I watch a movie it is usually in theaters.

I just saw "Cloverfield" for the first time a couple of months ago and was very impressed. Of course, that subway attack scene was phenomenal!
Glad you liked it man. Something I can see over and over again. As a New Yorker the "realism" was palpable. Very familiar with all of those locations. I really liked all the interplay of the characters during the going away party. And then of course the initial attack was such a jolt. I mean damn what could b.itch slap the Statue of Liberty 😆. Unfortunately everything in that particular franchise came up short in my opinion. Forgot to mention that an interracial couple is featured in "It comes at night" That added to the appeal of the movie for me.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

1. Seven Years in Tibet (1997)

2. The Way Back (2010)

3. Lawrence of Arabia (1962)

4. The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977)

5. La reine Margot (1994)
Do you like French films? If so, have you ever seen the marvelous 1946 black-and-white version of "Beauty and the Beast"? The cinematography is unmatched by anything I've ever seen.

JanB
Any of her movies with Justice
Any of her movies with Kevin
Any of her movies with Charles

Janet Mason
Any of her early movies with Mr Big !!!!

Great choices. Justice Kevin, and Charles all had very big dicks, and Jan took them all deep. Actually Keith was also well endowed, and Jan did a number of movies with him. Yes, yes, the movies Janet did with Mr Big are incredible. In one of those movies Janet's hubby says "I just dont know how you get all of that inside you" They are really, really, good movies with Mr Big.

1. Akira (1988)
2. Pulp Fiction (1994)
3. The Big Lebowski (1998)
4. Star Wars: A New Hope (1977, that's right I'm a nerd)
5. Lost in Translation (2003)

Ben-Hur (1959)
The Avengers (2012)
The Bounty (1984)
Black Panther (2018)

the searchers the wild bunch

Ben-Hur (1959)
The Avengers (2012)
The Bounty (1984)
Black Panther (2018)

The Big Lebowski
Winter's Bone
Silver Linings Playbook
Goldfinger
Hoosiers

Many of my favorites already mentioned. I’ll add a few watched more than once I found worth watching some for action or visual content others for real life issues told extremely well. Three of them star Robert Redford but I don’t have a thing for him even though he’s a hunk. The real-life issues in them are so true to ones most people go through. Like lessons on life 101.

!. Star wars the first two being my favorites of the series

2. Cleopatra 1963 With Elisbeth Taylor

3. To ******* a Mockingbird

4. The way we were

5. Horse Whisperer

6. An Unfinished Life

7. Gigot 1962 This is one if you watch you have to watch. The main character played by Jackie Gleeson is a def mute. His thoughts and feelings are all with body language and facial expressions. If you like mime it’s a must see film.

Ah, "Goldfinger." A good one.

Bond: Do you expect me to talk?
Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!
My dad was determined me or my sister was going to be a Bond fan. That was my first one and I got hooked. For some reason the scene that always stood out was when the bomb was stopped at 007.

The Big Short
Zero Dark Thirty
Unusual Suspects
Don't Look Up
The Matrix (part 1 only)
The Revenant
Sicario
Captain Phillips
The Wolf of Wall Street
Shot Caller
Interstellar
Sound of Freedom
The Revenant

I think that is it.

I can watch these over and over and in fact, I do.

6INHubby

Plenty of those above and special mentions for:

Shawshank Redemption
The Unforgiven
The secret life of Walter Mitty (guilty pleasure of mine)
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Taxi driver
Goodfellas

Back