Watching her suck a BBC

What I want to know is how you ladies feel about sucking a very hard BBC vs sucking on one that's semi soft?

.What thoughts go through your mind about how long it's going to stay that way?

.What thoughts do you think about how it's going to feel inside of you?

This was my second hotwife in Philly! It was the first time someone 🎯 hit her G spot and gave her multiple orgasms from there! She even asked me "what are you hitting because I'm getting super wet"?

Attachments

• IMG_20220917_051503_01.jpg
    IMG_20220917_051503_01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 60
bigJohn.jpgThat first time seeing her suck a black cock was incredible. He had seduced her inside the club and she was so ready to do about anything he asked her to do. He had her strip for us then lie back on the bed, He fed her his thick black cock and she went crazy for it. He had her keep it up until he came on her body. I came as he did and she exploded.

Attachments

• bigJohn4.jpg
    bigJohn4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 66
For me it’s part of the natural progression of her pleasuring the bull , it’s amazing to see his bulbous cock head slowly going deeper into my wonton wife’s mouth and deeper into her throat, He then has the option to cum in her mouth or pull out and cum over any part of her body he so wishes, the watch as she sucks him ready to fuck her .

Back