Watched my NC wife go black

I watched my wife take a black guy in front of me twice. The best one was him kissing her then taking of her jeans an panties. Then he played with her pussy an liked her and eat her to her first orgasim.

Then he took of her shirt she didn't have a bra on an he sucked her hard nipples. Then had her on the couch doggie style with a leg up on the couch as he put his thick big cock in her.

He started fucking her this way the had her lay back on the couch an fucked her harder an her 40 d tits were swinging an bouncing to his pounding..

I saw her so wet it was running down the ass and I came without jacking my cock. Then he fucked her as she rode his cock an when she straddled him he pulled her down on his dick.

She was slowly riding him at first the she was bucking on him faster. Then he got her on the floor in front of me doggie style an fucked her this way the rest of the time.

When he was fixing to cum he said where you want it she told him in her hot wet pussy.. He then grabbed her hips as he started fucking her harder an she was moaning alittle an then her mouth opened as he pulled her gard back on his dick an shoot his cum deep into her an held her there until he was soft an slid out of her cum running down her thighs. This was the second time that he fucked. The first was at a gym club in Greensboro.

I know she has had 8 different black guys an I would love for her to find another one to do an I sit in a chair naked an watch an cum like that again.

I watched my wife take a black guy in front of me twice. The best one was him kissing her then taking of her jeans an panties. Then he played with her pussy an liked her and eat her to her first orgasim.

Then he took of her shirt she didn't have a bra on an he sucked her hard nipples. Then had her on the couch doggie style with a leg up on the couch as he put his thick big cock in her.

He started fucking her this way the had her lay back on the couch an fucked her harder an her 40 d tits were swinging an bouncing to his pounding..

I saw her so wet it was running down the ass and I came without jacking my cock. Then he fucked her as she rode his cock an when she straddled him he pulled her down on his dick.

She was slowly riding him at first the she was bucking on him faster. Then he got her on the floor in front of me doggie style an fucked her this way the rest of the time.

When he was fixing to cum he said where you want it she told him in her hot wet pussy.. He then grabbed her hips as he started fucking her harder an she was moaning alittle an then her mouth opened as he pulled her gard back on his dick an shoot his cum deep into her an held her there until he was soft an slid out of her cum running down her thighs. This was the second time that he fucked. The first was at a gym club in Greensboro.

I know she has had 8 different black guys an I would love for her to find another one to do an I sit in a chair naked an watch an cum like that again.
Your wife sounds like someone I want to meet

Enjoy it as much as possible as often as possible! I used to love watching my wife taking cock of all colors,but especially black cock! Menopause took her completely out of the lifestyle!

Nice

Have her look into hormone pellet therapy. A friend of mine started early menopause because of chemo and lost all interest. She started pellet therapy because all her levels were very low and both she and her husband are very happy again. He now refers to her as a cat in heat.
My wife's 31 had a full hysterectomy and lost her drive completely we are trying this next month om praying it works and she gets better, I ready to ******* from lack of booty from her lol

Grew up in Danville near Greensboro, was always a fun city

Enjoy it as much as possible as often as possible! I used to love watching my wife taking cock of all colors,but especially black cock! Menopause took her completely out of the lifestyle!

Has she considered hormone therapy…..my wife was beginning to go thru menopause and didn‘t like the diminished sex drive. One of her friends, who she has now converted to BBC who wasn’t at the time, was on them and talked my wife into trying hormone pellet therapy. She gets pellets installed about every 4 months and they have totally improved her quality of life and turned her sex life into a crazed nympho for BBC, she’s like a teenage boy wanking off all the time except she wanks her pussy with live, hard, BBC’s! It also enlarged her clit to twice as big as before or bigger, freaked her out a bit at first but its so “out there” now, her clothes rub on it, etc., and she says it just keeps her turned on and seems extra sensitive as well.

Back