Watched a vid WIFE SOLO VACTION

So wife and I watched a video with above title. It was awesome.. she can be a bit of a prude when it comes to watching vids but she is intrigued with black men and I don’t like vacations. So when we were both horny I told her we should send her on on a trip such as this ! Her reaction. Was instantaneous. She made me retrieve her 9” black dildo and big hitachi wand and she came sooo intensely while we watched. The movie became more and more graphic and the scene she particularly liked was a pretty little blonde (like herself) was thrusting her pussy at a nice young black man’s mouth while another well built black man held and kissed her from behind while she was holding his giant erection thru black shorts. It was exquisitely beautiful. She came multiple times and it was one of the few videos that we have ever watched together that we watched from beginning to end with no interruptions.

After the video was over she climbed up on top of me and I spent rather quickly. We both lay back enjoying the pleasant sensations and cuddling, and she asked me, “Do places like that really exist ?” The video was quite descriptive of how the women (not just white women) were to be treated - as princesses - with many black men in various different roles ready to serve and cater to their whims and more importantly their sexual needs.

I would love to send her on a trip such as this where she has nothing to do, NOTHING, except revel in carnal activities that she would be reluctant to ever admit she desired.

Do places like this exist ??? Real places that are safe for a woman ? Kinda doubt it but it is nice to fantasize about. Let me know if anyone else has experienced anything remotely close.

So wife and I watched a video with above title. It was awesome.. she can be a bit of a prude when it comes to watching vids but she is intrigued with black men and I don’t like vacations. So when we were both horny I told her we should send her on on a trip such as this ! Her reaction. Was instantaneous. She made me retrieve her 9” black dildo and big hitachi wand and she came sooo intensely while we watched. The movie became more and more graphic and the scene she particularly liked was a pretty little blonde (like herself) was thrusting her pussy at a nice young black man’s mouth while another well built black man held and kissed her from behind while she was holding his giant erection thru black shorts. It was exquisitely beautiful. She came multiple times and it was one of the few videos that we have ever watched together that we watched from beginning to end with no interruptions.

After the video was over she climbed up on top of me and I spent rather quickly. We both lay back enjoying the pleasant sensations and cuddling, and she asked me, “Do places like that really exist ?” The video was quite descriptive of how the women (not just white women) were to be treated - as princesses - with many black men in various different roles ready to serve and cater to their whims and more importantly their sexual needs.

I would love to send her on a trip such as this where she has nothing to do, NOTHING, except revel in carnal activities that she would be reluctant to ever admit she desired.

Do places like this exist ??? Real places that are safe for a woman ? Kinda doubt it but it is nice to fantasize about. Let me know if anyone else has experienced anything remotely close.
Tell us which video you watched and maybe we can help you !!

I just read about splash mocha earlier today on this site. Sounds like something I’d certainly be game for. Not sure if she is ready but ….. if you have attended, what is it like. We are a very vanilla couple. Quite conservative. She indeed likes the fantasy, just not sure she is brave enough to go thru with something such as that. However, ai really don’t know what Spalsh Mocha Is like but I saw one in July in Atlanta which is a 3 hr drive for us so quite doable.

Does the hotel have pool towels available? (for venues with a pool)

Yes. The hotel will have towels out by the pool. Feel free to bring your own beach towels if you prefer.

Where can we be clothing optional?

You can be clothing optional at the pool (for venues with a pool) and convention center. You must be clothed (street legal) in all other public areas such as hotel bars, restaurant, atrium, lobby, and hallways.

Says here pool can be nude. But:this is a general rule and not hotel specific so probably cannot in Atmamta.

I just read about splash mocha earlier today on this site. Sounds like something I’d certainly be game for. Not sure if she is ready but ….. if you have attended, what is it like. We are a very vanilla couple. Quite conservative. She indeed likes the fantasy, just not sure she is brave enough to go thru with something such as that. However, ai really don’t know what Spalsh Mocha Is like but I saw one in July in Atlanta which is a 3 hr drive for us so quite doable.
If you’re looking for something when it’s controlled without the type of behavior you mentioned, this is it. There are threads but you won’t find much public discussion regarding other event. There is always a first time for everything and she might as well go to the top event as you will have a very hard time finding anything like it. They have events posted in Atlanta and Houston but I am talking about the FL one. With that said, it’s run by the same group so I am sure it will be similar!! Hope this helps !!

Back