Watch Her Dance

My first wife would go out with me and ******* a little too much and get flirty I would dance a couple of dances but she wanted to dance every dance fast or slow. She was tall and attractive so going out on the dance floor alone she would have a partner in no time the more she drank the more she danced and didn't care where they put their hands or how they kissed her.

Has anyone took their wife or girlfriend out to a bar or club and let he go out to dance by herself as you watched from afar or sit back and watch her mingle and flirt at the bar?

I think if you were to ask most married women they'd tell you that most of the times their husbands don't want to dance- or maybe they'll dance for a little while but then they'd rather sit and enjoy their *******. My husband hates to dance. Most of the time I'm on the dance floor with mostly other women.

I used to do this with my ex-bf. Go to a bar, have a couple of drinks with him and I'd go to one end of the bar and flirt with some guys and he'd stay in his area and watch while flirting with some women. At the end of the night we'd come back together and see if anyone particularly took our fancy and take it from there.
Works best in a larger town or city.

It is a lot of fun, she gets pretty tipsy most of the time and loves being out on the dance floor dancing to anything. She always get a lot of attention. My favorite is when she wears her short black dress and high heels.

She did and still does it. Mostly flanked by her gang of black bulls. If not, she'll instantly get the attention of other handsome men willing to flirt and get laid. She waves away whites, but rarely goes all the way with any stranger.

Has anyone took their wife or girlfriend out to a bar or club and let he go out to dance by herself as you watched from afar or sit back and watch her mingle and flirt at the bar?
My husband and I went to this bar where I flashed this guy I had no panties on. We ended up taking this guy home. My husband likes when I flirt. I'm a naturally sexy woman so flirting is easy for me. I think all men should let their women flirt so he can see what he's got!

Mrs. O. loves to hit the nightclubs bump and grind with a group of guys. I enjoy watching her flirt and tease it's one of the main reasons we go out! She gets dressed up in a way that sends "the message" and the guys begin to push up on her in the nightclub. I sometimes pose as her co-worker/wing man which gives me a good vantage point to watch the action.

Often it will be a group of black guys competing with each other for her attention. They will take turns dancing with her and rubbing her up and down trying to out do each other's moves. While watching this, comments are made and questions are asked by the guys waiting their turn... "wow she seems to like Johnny" or "Do you think Eddie has a chance to get that". I just smile and say "she sure is a party girl" or something noncommittal.

They also brag to each other..."I had my hand down that back of her jeans and that ass is tight!" Followed up by "Oh yeah, I had my hand down the front of her jeans and her pussy is tight... and wet!!"

Each guy trying to outdo the others with how far they are getting or who she is showing more affection for.

Eventually someone will grow impatient and slide in behind her while another guy is dancing in front of her. She usually reaches back to make the newcomer feel welcome.

Once the other guys see this it sometimes causes one or two more to join in. Each trying to position himself as a master cocksman! It's almost like sharks with ******* in the water. At some point during the grinding and groping they begin to realize that it's possible there could be more than one winner...but they could never imagine their luck when she invites all of us back to the room. I say "fortunately our boss is cheap and we share a hotel suite!"

So what starts as a few aggressive guys ends up as something much more sharing... albeit aggressive and vigorous sharing!

After all each of them wants to claim that gave her the best fucking!

Even though my wife insists her attraction to black men is only a fantasy there have been occasions that suggest potential for something more. I find it even more exciting that they often happen unexpectedly. This topic offered a chance to share one such occasion. At the time my wife was working at a retail store & we were out with two of my wife's female coworkers. Both were single and often went out together looking to meet men, sometimes inviting my wife along but she had never joined them. We had something to eat & several drinks when her co-workers suggested going to a local bar. The bar was mainly a sports bar but on weekend evenings they had a DJ & as the night progressed it morphed into a dance club. As it became more of a singles scene I noticed many of the couples dancing were black men with white women. While not overt there was a definite vibe that someone looking for an IR hookup knew this would be a promising venue. I also knew from my wife's stories that one coworker, Martha, had dated several black men, even one who was married, & I wondered if she often met men here.

After finding a table & having a couple more drinks my wife's friends suggested dancing but my wife told them I was not really a dancer. They chastised me & said that did not mean she couldn't dance and they pulled her with them to the dance floor. As they approached the area in front of the DJ a group of black men who Martha knew joined them & soon all 3 women were paired with a black partner. They danced for a while as I watched, noticing Martha's dancing was getting more & more risque & she was encouraging my wife to mimic her moves. I realized my wife must have had more than usual to ******* as I watched her follow Martha's lead shaking her ass for her dance partner & appearing to occasionally brush against his crotch. With her back to him he would pull her close and run his hands up her side from her thighs coming dangerously close to cupping her breasts. I watched mesmerized as this continued through several songs. I was distracted for a few minutes as the server delivered a beer I had ordered but when I looked back they were all gone from the dance floor. I scanned the bar & did not see either my wife & her friends or the men they were dancing with & was getting a bit concerned when they all returned down the hallway from the restrooms. The other coworker appeared to be leaving with her dance partner & as Martha & my wife headed to our table the guy who had been dancing with Martha grabbed my wife & pulled her back to the dance floor. Martha joined me at the table and commandeered my freshly purchased beer. It had been an unexpectedly exciting evening so far & would turn more interesting.

Even though my wife insists her attraction to black men is only a fantasy there have been occasions that suggest potential for something more. I find it even more exciting that they often happen unexpectedly. This topic offered a chance to share one such occasion. At the time my wife was working at a retail store & we were out with two of my wife's female coworkers. Both were single and often went out together looking to meet men, sometimes inviting my wife along but she had never joined them. We had something to eat & several drinks when her co-workers suggested going to a local bar. The bar was mainly a sports bar but on weekend evenings they had a DJ & as the night progressed it morphed into a dance club. As it became more of a singles scene I noticed many of the couples dancing were black men with white women. While not overt there was a definite vibe that someone looking for an IR hookup knew this would be a promising venue. I also knew from my wife's stories that one coworker, Martha, had dated several black men, even one who was married, & I wondered if she often met men here.

After finding a table & having a couple more drinks my wife's friends suggested dancing but my wife told them I was not really a dancer. They chastised me & said that did not mean she couldn't dance and they pulled her with them to the dance floor. As they approached the area in front of the DJ a group of black men who Martha knew joined them & soon all 3 women were paired with a black partner. They danced for a while as I watched, noticing Martha's dancing was getting more & more risque & she was encouraging my wife to mimic her moves. I realized my wife must have had more than usual to ******* as I watched her follow Martha's lead shaking her ass for her dance partner & appearing to occasionally brush against his crotch. With her back to him he would pull her close and run his hands up her side from her thighs coming dangerously close to cupping her breasts. I watched mesmerized as this continued through several songs. I was distracted for a few minutes as the server delivered a beer I had ordered but when I looked back they were all gone from the dance floor. I scanned the bar & did not see either my wife & her friends or the men they were dancing with & was getting a bit concerned when they all returned down the hallway from the restrooms. The other coworker appeared to be leaving with her dance partner & as Martha & my wife headed to our table the guy who had been dancing with Martha grabbed my wife & pulled her back to the dance floor. Martha joined me at the table and commandeered my freshly purchased beer. It had been an unexpectedly exciting evening so far & would turn more interesting.

I asked where they had been off to but Martha said everyone was just taking a potty break. My wife appeared to pick up where she left off dancing provocatively with her new partner. Martha noticed I was watching & told me its what I get for not dancing with my wife. She said I shouldn't worry & could look forward to how turned on she would be when I took her home. I told her I was going to blame her if my wife enjoyed this type of dancing too much, she asked what I meant & I explained my wife's fascination with some of the stories Martha shared with her coworkers. Martha studied me for a moment, then gave a knowing nod saying, "Oh she has a thing for black men. Yeah I've noticed she has a particular interest in those stories."

We both watched my wife dance for a bit longer then her partner pulled her close and appeared to squeeze her ass. I must have been staring & once Martha saw I was not upset & not going to get possessive she teased me "It looks like she may have found someone to join you two tonight." I tried to feign a macho appearance saying "That's not the threesome I had in mind." But Martha called me on it, mocking all us guys who thought we were man enough to handle two women & adding I should probably concentrate on satisfying one woman. I laughed nervously wondered what my wife may have told her, then admitted her way would be more pleasurable for my wife, then hesitated and added if something like that actually happened my wife would probably banish me to the spare bedroom to be alone with our guest. Martha locked eyes with me trying to determine if I was joking around & I could feel my heart racing due to my admission. I asked if she had ever been with two men, but she avoided answering, instead noting the scenario I described with my wife would not surprise her as the black men she had been with were not into sharing. She got me to admit I was aware of my wife's fantasy & I could sense she understood I shared it.

I continued alternating between watching my wife and my conversation with Martha until my wife returned taking a break from dancing. I commented she never danced with me like tonight & she shot back she thought I just liked to watch. She asked what we had been talking about & I told her Martha thought I would be getting special attention tonight since she would be so horny. My wife smirked and commented I would probably just be even faster than usual & she would be even more frustrated. I can tell my wife is getting kind of ******* when she starts teasing me like this. Knowing I was treading a precarious path I blurted out that Martha's solution was for her to take one of her dance partners home with us. Martha chimed in adding "well she said you liked to watch.'" My wife looked thoughtful then remarked it was quite an intriguing idea. Martha announced "we definitely need to talk girl" & they both looked at me grinning ominously. It would probably have been wise to wrap up our night here & take my wife home but there is still a bit more to the story.

I asked where they had been off to but Martha said everyone was just taking a potty break. My wife appeared to pick up where she left off dancing provocatively with her new partner. Martha noticed I was watching & told me its what I get for not dancing with my wife. She said I shouldn't worry & could look forward to how turned on she would be when I took her home. I told her I was going to blame her if my wife enjoyed this type of dancing too much, she asked what I meant & I explained my wife's fascination with some of the stories Martha shared with her coworkers. Martha studied me for a moment, then gave a knowing nod saying, "Oh she has a thing for black men. Yeah I've noticed she has a particular interest in those stories."

We both watched my wife dance for a bit longer then her partner pulled her close and appeared to squeeze her ass. I must have been staring & once Martha saw I was not upset & not going to get possessive she teased me "It looks like she may have found someone to join you two tonight." I tried to feign a macho appearance saying "That's not the threesome I had in mind." But Martha called me on it, mocking all us guys who thought we were man enough to handle two women & adding I should probably concentrate on satisfying one woman. I laughed nervously wondered what my wife may have told her, then admitted her way would be more pleasurable for my wife, then hesitated and added if something like that actually happened my wife would probably banish me to the spare bedroom to be alone with our guest. Martha locked eyes with me trying to determine if I was joking around & I could feel my heart racing due to my admission. I asked if she had ever been with two men, but she avoided answering, instead noting the scenario I described with my wife would not surprise her as the black men she had been with were not into sharing. She got me to admit I was aware of my wife's fantasy & I could sense she understood I shared it.

I continued alternating between watching my wife and my conversation with Martha until my wife returned taking a break from dancing. I commented she never danced with me like tonight & she shot back she thought I just liked to watch. She asked what we had been talking about & I told her Martha thought I would be getting special attention tonight since she would be so horny. My wife smirked and commented I would probably just be even faster than usual & she would be even more frustrated. I can tell my wife is getting kind of ******* when she starts teasing me like this. Knowing I was treading a precarious path I blurted out that Martha's solution was for her to take one of her dance partners home with us. Martha chimed in adding "well she said you liked to watch.'" My wife looked thoughtful then remarked it was quite an intriguing idea. Martha announced "we definitely need to talk girl" & they both looked at me grinning ominously. It would probably have been wise to wrap up our night here & take my wife home but there is still a bit more to the story.

Shortly after the previous conversation another black man approached our table & chatted briefly with Martha then asked my wife if she would like to dance some more. Once on the dance floor he almost immediately began to even more aggressively touch & rub against my wife as they danced. When he pulled her tightly against him, grabbed her ass, & they kissed Martha said "uh-oh, now maybe you should be worried." I asked why & she confided she had been with the man dancing with my wife. I must have been watching a bit too intently when she interrupted & told me to stop staring & pay attention to her when we are talking. Eventually she related he was quite gifted physically & sexually and was a skilled seducer. My imagination raced imagining him in bed with a women who morphed between Martha & my wife. While lost in thought I did not notice they had left the dance floor & I asked Martha where they had gone. She said they probably just went out on the back patio to get some air.

While waiting for them to return I fidgeted & she told me to relax. She was able to get me to actually admit I was unsure whether or not I wanted something to be happening with them which seemed to amuse her. As we waited I became more nervous & said I thought I should check on her. She stopped me saying it would be better for her to go and appraise the situation. I watched Martha head out the back door to the patio wondering how our conversation may affect her relationship with my wife. Not long after Martha had gone outside my wife came in alone. She approached me & said she wanted to leave she was not feeling well so I paid our bill & we left. When I tired to pry more info from her on the ride home she insisted nothing happened & just wanted to get home because she felt like she was going to be sick. I didn't press & at home she just wanted to go to bed not even wanting me to hold her until she felt better.

The next morning I reassured her everything was ok, She admitted enjoying the attention and the provocative dancing excited her. She said they had all done a quick line of coke when they went in the bathroom & blamed that & the drinking with her uncharacteristic exhibitionism. She also admitted to making out with the man who accompanied her on the patio. She said it was just over the clothes touching and kissing, and that he had guided her hand down to rub his semi-erect cock through his pants. She said they were in a quiet corner of the patio and it was a hot muggy night so there were only a few other people outside. Just before Martha came out she revealed he was trying to convince her to give him a blowjob, or at least a handjob, right there on the patio. That was when she started getting freaked out & started feeling queasy, so when Martha approached my wife told them she was not feeling well & left. I asked if she thought she might have gone further if Martha had not shown up & she said she thought not but it was such a strange night she wasn't sure what might have happened. She asked what I thought & I told her I felt jealous & excited & perplexed but thought I was ok with it. I asked if she wanted to do something like that again & she said things had gone further than she was comfortable with right now . For now I am giving her some time and will bring the possibility up again later.

Back