Waste your worthless load

TLDR: ex wife cheated with bbc and got knocked up but terminated due to him not wanting her to move in with him.
At the same timeframe she was actively cheating, sometimes before going out on moms night when she was all dressed up and hot, I’d beg for sex but she’d tell me no, that it would take too long but she’d give me a hand job so I wouldn’t ruin her outfit or makeup. So I’d lie down and she’d milk the cum out of me, usually giggling and moaning and when I’d cum, she’d say “good boy…give me all of your cum from your balls” and after collecting it in her hand would go wash it down the drain or wipe it on toilet paper and flush it. She usually had a smirk on her face. I can only imagine she was probably thinking “what a small dick. haha I’m extracting his worthless whiteboy cum and putting it where it belongs, down the drain or in the toilet…but in 20 minutes I’ll be taking my real man’s big black cock and take his black cum deep in my pussy where it belongs” and when she was off BC she probably thought “I hope the black cum knocks me up and that he agrees to take me in so I don’t have to have this small white dick in me anymore”. Now I just jerk my now even more worthless vasectomied whiteboy cum into the trash thinking of those times and how they were.

Since my vasectomy in January and a negative test result last month, my sperm die in my balls automatically and I stroke my cock without cumming.
Because your sperm is dead doesn't mean you don't orgasm idiot.. like when can people stop being idiotically delusional because of their fantasies?? Jesus Christ

Posted by the wife: This is my husband's short pink dick cumming in the toilet where it belongs. Who else thinks white men should waste their cum this way?
View attachment 5078130
I love the fact that you are 100% serious about hubby's useless little penis and unwanted semen. One of the main ingredients in our cuckold relationship is the exciting practice of humiliation, my only sexual release is usually jerking my little penis when I have Julies permission. To add to my humiliation she will often make fun of me in regards to it's useless size and the little amount of semen compared to her ALPHA LOVER HUGE LOAD of SUPERIOR BLACK SEED when he ejaculates. Often when he is present he will emphasize how Julie loves his superior black seed down her throat or inside her when she begs for it, yet they make me wipe my useless seed with a tissue and flush it down the toilet.

Back