Waste your worthless load

I'd love to watch that happen. and then take your place on the floor on all fours
That's kind of how I started. Watching other submissive guys with small cocks
finally give in and spew their load on the floor. The first thing I noticed when
I started going to adult bookstores was being inundated by the heavy odor of semen
in the booths.

There are so many pheromones in cum. Then when you start sucking (and swallowing semen)
as well as the pheromones from a ripe butthole I was made to eat, it just somehow lowers
your inhibitions and you do whatever the top tells you to do.

The first thing I noticed when I started going to adult bookstores was being inundated by the heavy odor of semen in the booths.
Yes! It's amazing how jerking off to completion in the video booths literally surrounded by the sperm of the guys who jerked off before you can give a guy a cum fetish. It's a pavlovian imprinting response. Cumming feels good. Cumming while smelling other guys cum feels good. Eventually, just other guys sperm feels good.

The same thing happened to me while performing 69 with my partners. Orgasming with my face buried in my partner's crotch gave me a cunilingus fetish.

Yes! It's amazing how jerking off to completion in the video booths literally surrounded by the sperm of the guys who jerked off before you can give a guy a cum fetish. It's a pavlovian imprinting response. Cumming feels good. Cumming while smelling other guys cum feels good. Eventually, just other guys sperm feels good.

The same thing happened to me while performing 69 with my partners. Orgasming with my face buried in my partner's crotch gave me a cunilingus fetish.
Omg , I stayed in a bookstore a few time all night, I lost count of how much I took. I know my shorts were dirty, my shirt had cum stains . I went to my car looking so used. Sucking dick it made me so horny after the 1st one I started wanting a man in my ass then I took what ever the guy wanted to do. I couldn’t stop, I did not want to stop.

Omg , I stayed in a bookstore a few time all night, I lost count of how much I took. I know my shorts were dirty, my shirt had cum stains . I went to my car looking so used. Sucking dick it made me so horny after the 1st one I started wanting a man in my ass then I took what ever the guy wanted to do. I couldn’t stop, I did not want to stop.
I’ve been there! Used to go to bookstores all the time and stay for hours, sucking so many men and Id leave doing the walk of shame as the clerk would just look at me lol. But id be the next day lol!

I’ve been there! Used to go to bookstores all the time and stay for hours, sucking so many men and Id leave doing the walk of shame as the clerk would just look at me lol. But id be the next day lol!
I still remember, as you say, "the walk of shame" past an older female clerk.
She offered me some Kleenex as my face was covered with cum.
The incident (having everyone see what a pig I was) had the desired effect on me.
I too was back there the next day.

I still remember, as you say, "the walk of shame" past an older female clerk.
She offered me some Kleenex as my face was covered with cum.
The incident (having everyone see what a pig I was) had the desired effect on me.
I too was back there the next day.
That’s part of the turn on when you get tokens from the clerk, they know you’re not going back there just to watch movies you’re going back there to suck dick and when you’re back there for a long time and walk out, it’s part of the turn on because you know they are thinking “what a fag!”

That’s part of the turn on when you get tokens from the clerk, they know you’re not going back there just to watch movies you’re going back there to suck dick and when you’re back there for a long time and walk out, it’s part of the turn on because you know they are thinking “what a fag!”
Well also the long ride home in the car.
Not only smell of cum on your clothes, but the taste of cum and ass in your mouth
and the feeling of another man's jizz oozing out of you butthole.
If you weren't a faggot before... you are one now!

Yes one of the clerks would lock the door and get his turn. I do not know if he did lunch or what. yes there were a few clerks that knew I was sucking and fucking anything hard. the one that locked the doors had a thing for after a black guy or guys had had a good time in me. That drove him wild.

Well also the long ride home in the car.
Not only smell of cum on your clothes, but the taste of cum and ass in your mouth
and the feeling of another man's jizz oozing out of you butthole.
If you weren't a faggot before... you are one now!
my first cream pie was great. felt it leak out all day long. at the end of the day, my panties were all dirty of cum streaks. want to do it again soon.

My wife always preferred my seed get wasted. She either wants me eating it or flushing it. She says it's a way for me to show how much I love her and how much I support her fucking black men bareback and taking there superior cock bareback and seed. We are firm believers that superior strong black cock should breed. She also mentions with my frequent inferior cummings that means my balls are empty and unable to plant my white parasite in her womb. They are trying for there first baby and are first since we got together.

Last edited:
Oh when you walk in in a tank top and short running shorts, flip flops and the clerk knows cause they saw in the cams guys go in your booth, a few times I’d drop my shorts and carry them from one booth to the other, never thinking they watched .. they got to know who the bitches and the alphas were

My wife always preferred my seed get wasted. She either wants me eating it or flushing it. She says it's a way for me to show how much I love her and how much I support her fucking black men bareback and taking there superior cock bareback and seed. We are firm believers that superior strong black cock should breed. She also mentions with my frequent inferior cummings that means my balls are empty and unable to plant my white parasite in her womb. They are trying for there first baby and are first since we got together.
As it should be... the Alpha's seed gets pumped into my wife's fertile cunt,
while my seed goes on the filthy floor of adult bookstore booth.

Attachments

• Body chemistry 3.JPG
    Body chemistry 3.JPG
    330.5 KB · Views: 64
My sperm gets dumped on the floor or toilet, never in her for over 5 yrs now. We had a Bull a few years back, to start their meet (if i was present) he had my wife lead me by by penis to the bathroom where she 'supervised' me masturbate and shoot into the toilet, after which she flushed it to the sewer where it belongs. Unfortunately he moved away.

Back