Waste your worthless load

I'm of the opinion that hisband's sperm should be flushed. Eating should be reserved for bull sperm.
I was thinking the same thing. I don't even understand any more all these white boyfriends/husbands being allowed to jerk themselves off. A white boy jerking himself off is a white boy focused on himself and his own pleasure. A white boy after orgasm is (even more) useless. But if you are going to do it, go to the bathroom, do it into the toilet, and immediately flush it. Don't leave a trace of it anywhere.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't even understand any more all these white boyfriends/husbands being allowed to jerk themselves off. A white boy jerking himself off is a white boy focused on himself and his own pleasure. A white boy after orgasm is (even more) useless. But if you are going to do it, go to the bathroom, do it into the toilet, and immediately flush it. Don't leave a trace of it anywhere.
You’re very stricked 😄

Okay, I’ve been thinking of ways to destroy his loads. I like the idea of a toilet then flushing it and saying mean things. I like making him shoot into the ground and then smearing and smashing it into the dirt with my shoe and telling him this will never be used to soil any woman. I like ruined orgasms. I like making him eat it in demeaning ways. I like making him cum in a small glass and then adding bleach to destroy the sperm. I like having him on his hands and knees being fucked by a machine with his caged thing leaking into a plate of his food. I like the idea of putting it in the garbage disposal in the sink and turning it on. I love the idea of doing it in the toilet and then peeing on it. There are probably more I can think of. Things that are worth more than his load.

Okay, I’ve been thinking of ways to destroy his loads. I like the idea of a toilet then flushing it and saying mean things. I like making him shoot into the ground and then smearing and smashing it into the dirt with my shoe and telling him this will never be used to soil any woman. I like ruined orgasms. I like making him eat it in demeaning ways. I like making him cum in a small glass and then adding bleach to destroy the sperm. I like having him on his hands and knees being fucked by a machine with his caged thing leaking into a plate of his food. I like the idea of putting it in the garbage disposal in the sink and turning it on. I love the idea of doing it in the toilet and then peeing on it. There are probably more I can think of. Things that are worth more than his load.
You are deliciously creative!

I think we think a lot alike. I think white cum is gross and should be disposed of accordingly. Great ideas.

Hopefully you keep degrading him and his worthless spunk.

Back