Waste your worthless load

From a young age, I noticed that I would just "waste" or spill my seed onto the
ground or floor. My friend's mom gave me, handed me a small rag when I slept over.
She didn't say anything but in the morning, she collected both mine and my friend's
by having us throw it into a waste basket.

Conversely, I would find large condoms (probably Magnums) laid down on branches
or pipes or in adult bookstores and eventually my own pillow. They seemed
placed there for me (or someone) to find.

They helped educate me by showing me how much more a top or Alpha male cums than
me. It also got me used to or acclimated to the odor and taste of Alpha semen.
I would use them during masturbation as I'd sniff the scent of ass or pussy juice and jizz
as I stroked my clit-dick.

Last edited:
From a young age, I noticed that I would just "waste" or spill my seed onto the
ground or floor. My friend's mom gave me, handed me a small rag when I slept over.
She didn't say anything but in the morning, she collected both mine and my friend's
by having us throw it into a waste basket.

Conversely, I would find large condoms (probably Magnums) laid down on branches
or pipes or in adult bookstores and eventually my own pillow. They seemed
placed there for me (or someone) to find.

They helped educate me by showing me how much more a top or Alpha male cums than
me. It also got me used to or acclimated to the odor and taste of Alpha semen.
I would use them during masturbation as I'd sniff the scent of ass or pussy juice and jizz
as I stroked my clit-dick.
awesome. I wish I could find more alpha cum.

The wife makes me shoot my worthless white cum into the toilet. Then she likes to pee over it and flush it down after she reminds me how inferior i am compared to her Black Lover.
It's nasty isn't it? My wife calls my cum "sissy juice" or "beta juice".
She and her bull sometimes watch as I sit on a dildo by the side of the bed as they fuck.
"That's it you faggot, dribble that sh#t on the floor while
I skeet my babies up yo wife belly".

Hearing him talk like that makes me cum quick, and then hearing her say "goodboy".

My wife and her black lover watch me masturbating as they are in the fore play mode with me cumin before he has started to penetrate her cunt . Both telling me my cum is not worthy of her cunt.
I am now in both their terms a little white cock wanker who’s cock couldn’t satisfy any woman.

Last edited:
Back