Was there really ever a choice?

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
Is this not pathetic? No wonder she told me she could never stop fucking black men after I talked her in to trying and hasn’t for 15 years. She told me today, she can’t help but laugh inside when I walk around naked and feels sorry for me and confessed it’s just not something her or really any other female wouldn’t giggle at if even only in their mind, when they see it soft as this is how it normally looks.
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Ladies, here I am horned up, as hard, big and long as I can possibly be….would you find this unsatisfying if you had to be monogamous to this from a very young age for life? Good enough for a life of sexual happiness and fulfillment or something that would spur interest in either cuckolding me or cheating? Melt wife cucks me and says there’s no way she could ever go back to a vanilla sex life but I think it’s more now way would she go back to monogamy with a penis like this….thoughts? You can shame me, I know it’s a pretty pathetic excuse for an adult penis.

View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Ladies, here I am horned up, as hard, big and long as I can possibly be….would you find this unsatisfying if you had to be monogamous to this from a very young age for life? Good enough for a life of sexual happiness and fulfillment or something that would spur interest in either cuckolding me or cheating? Melt wife cucks me and says there’s no way she could ever go back to a vanilla sex life but I think it’s more now way would she go back to monogamy with a penis like this….thoughts? You can shame me, I know it’s a pretty pathetic excuse for an adult penis.

View attachment 5238836

Attachments

• 590F52AE-0674-44D1-9CA5-94A9AF7BED3C.jpeg
    590F52AE-0674-44D1-9CA5-94A9AF7BED3C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
My wife had several affairs. The last time I caught her, I didn't confront her for some time. I knew from the past , the men had all been much larger than me. I began to fantasize about her fucking a super hung stud. when I finally confronted her, she told me she loved me but I couldn't satisfy her sexually. I finally convinced her to allow me to watch her. When I did, I learned how many times she could cum. I learned my inadequate limitations. I had a choice , leave or accept. I stayed and now everything is in the open. She goes to her lover's house or he comes to ours.

That approach works for us. Once I admitted my clear inadequacies it was obvious that my wife should be free to fuck as many men as she pleases and that I would humbly accept my new role as a cuck hubby. No regrets at all for me and much relief at never again having to try to perform.

Back