Want to share my Latina wife with BBC

Ever since I met my wife—in what is going on 20 years now—I’ve had this strong desire and underlying need to share and watch my wife get fucked by other men... in particular, by black men... it stems from the fact that she is 13 years older than me, and has had a very healthy and more abundant sex life than me... honestly, I can’t even compare to her sex life because I’ve only been with 2 women sexually and she’s been with a good amount of guys and has had some great sex with some lousy sex and when you factor me into the equation, I don’t even rank in her top ten of great sex... after years and years of keeping it hidden and to myself, it hit a point where I just couldn’t hold it inside and finally told her of this need and want... needless to say, it didn’t go over quite like I imagined it would when I first told her, but it also didn’t go the complete opposite way of how i would like either... it’s sorta been an in between kinda stance or position on her part with her at times waivering in one direction to the other... surprisingly, despite her hesitations she has somewhat shared with me on actually doing it, her behaviors, her actions, her words and her little secrets have shown me that she is more capable of actually doing it or succumbing to it than I had first thought... a big part of it all falling into place though is it being the right situation, the right moment, the right guy and the right turn on... I’m hoping through here I can connect with someone seriously interested and willing to make this long standing desire come to happen and be wife’s first BBC experience and hopefully based on the success of it, her BBC bull31FB62C2-6911-4155-B962-A97209656508.jpegC57E2A5D-829D-471C-9592-3651BE0A07D9.jpeg31272661-4D01-4B88-9B17-B19F4BC02A2E.jpegF7A2FAC3-9643-4534-A493-49EBE5330F20.jpeg

Ever since I met my wife—in what is going on 20 years now—I’ve had this strong desire and underlying need to share and watch my wife get fucked by other men... in particular, by black men... it stems from the fact that she is 13 years older than me, and has had a very healthy and more abundant sex life than me... honestly, I can’t even compare to her sex life because I’ve only been with 2 women sexually and she’s been with a good amount of guys and has had some great sex with some lousy sex and when you factor me into the equation, I don’t even rank in her top ten of great sex... after years and years of keeping it hidden and to myself, it hit a point where I just couldn’t hold it inside and finally told her of this need and want... needless to say, it didn’t go over quite like I imagined it would when I first told her, but it also didn’t go the complete opposite way of how i would like either... it’s sorta been an in between kinda stance or position on her part with her at times waivering in one direction to the other... surprisingly, despite her hesitations she has somewhat shared with me on actually doing it, her behaviors, her actions, her words and her little secrets have shown me that she is more capable of actually doing it or succumbing to it than I had first thought... a big part of it all falling into place though is it being the right situation, the right moment, the right guy and the right turn on... I’m hoping through here I can connect with someone seriously interested and willing to make this long standing desire come to happen and be wife’s first BBC experience and hopefully based on the success of it, her BBC bullView attachment 2494027View attachment 2494031View attachment 2494026View attachment 2494032
Based on your description, it sounds as though she is not aware of your post here. Does she know you are sharing pics of her?

Ever since I met my wife—in what is going on 20 years now—I’ve had this strong desire and underlying need to share and watch my wife get fucked by other men... in particular, by black men... it stems from the fact that she is 13 years older than me, and has had a very healthy and more abundant sex life than me... honestly, I can’t even compare to her sex life because I’ve only been with 2 women sexually and she’s been with a good amount of guys and has had some great sex with some lousy sex and when you factor me into the equation, I don’t even rank in her top ten of great sex... after years and years of keeping it hidden and to myself, it hit a point where I just couldn’t hold it inside and finally told her of this need and want... needless to say, it didn’t go over quite like I imagined it would when I first told her, but it also didn’t go the complete opposite way of how i would like either... it’s sorta been an in between kinda stance or position on her part with her at times waivering in one direction to the other... surprisingly, despite her hesitations she has somewhat shared with me on actually doing it, her behaviors, her actions, her words and her little secrets have shown me that she is more capable of actually doing it or succumbing to it than I had first thought... a big part of it all falling into place though is it being the right situation, the right moment, the right guy and the right turn on... I’m hoping through here I can connect with someone seriously interested and willing to make this long standing desire come to happen and be wife’s first BBC experience and hopefully based on the success of it, her BBC bullView attachment 2494027View attachment 2494031View attachment 2494026View attachment 2494032
Kudos to you bro. I feel your words because I'm in the same boat.....sorta lol

Back