Want her to try BBC... How do I get her to do it?

She agreed to do it with a white guy... Shes begging for it now... As for a black, shes still hesitant... Maybe after the white guy she will want more... Cant wait to see her with another dick in her holes

She wants a threesome with me and another guy... We get back home in about two weeks, she said she wants to start looking after that... She brings it up every day now and gets soaking wet when we talk about it. She wants an 18 year old guy, it turns her on knowing that he is younger than her. When it happens I will take some photos

She wants a threesome with me and another guy... We get back home in about two weeks, she said she wants to start looking after that... She brings it up every day now and gets soaking wet when we talk about it. She wants an 18 year old guy, it turns her on knowing that he is younger than her. When it happens I will take some photos
Please keep posting updates. If you are successful with the threesome, let me know how you convinced her as I'm trying to do the same with my wife. I like the idea of the threesome with the white guy first to get her relaxed.

Sounds like my wife except you have gotten yours to agree to a threesome. Mine has not.good luck.

Please keep posting updates. If you are successful with the threesome, let me know how you convinced her as I'm trying to do the same with my wife. I like the idea of the threesome with the white guy first to get her relaxed.
I just kept telling her how happy it would make me feel and how bad I want to see her with another guy... At the start she kept saying that she wouldn't do it, but after a few months of fantasy talk like this during sex got her to agree to it... She even made a joke that if I ever piss her off, she would go to a bar and let any guy fuck her in the ass

I just kept telling her how happy it would make me feel and how bad I want to see her with another guy... At the start she kept saying that she wouldn't do it, but after a few months of fantasy talk like this during sex got her to agree to it... She even made a joke that if I ever piss her off, she would go to a bar and let any guy fuck her in the ass
I've done the same thing you have. She likes to ride me while I suck her tits and jam a finger in her ass. Once, at my insistance she let another man fuck her ass in my "fantasy talk" during sex, but not her pussy. When asked her why her ass and not pussy, she said because she doesn't want to see him. I offer her a blindfold threesome thinking that mihgt be a solution; no luck. I even bought the blindfold, a dildo and an extender that I put on me in an effort to get her holes streched and see if this might change her mind, but when finished the comment that I got was that why does she needs another man when I'm doing an awesome job with both of her holes at the same time. To make matters worst, I have noticed that the days we indulge in my fantasy, sex doesn't happen often. When I don't bring it up, there is a lot more sex. I want to try other ideas, and yes I have interracial videos, gangbangs, and latin videos (we are latinos) that we view most of the time before sex. I'm beginning to think that she just might not be for this, which if it comes to it, so be it.

Did you went thru the same?

I've done the same thing you have. She likes to ride me while I suck her tits and jam a finger in her ass. Once, at my insistance she let another man fuck her ass in my "fantasy talk" during sex, but not her pussy. When asked her why her ass and not pussy, she said because she doesn't want to see him. I offer her a blindfold threesome thinking that mihgt be a solution; no luck. I even bought the blindfold, a dildo and an extender that I put on me in an effort to get her holes streched and see if this might change her mind, but when finished the comment that I got was that why does she needs another man when I'm doing an awesome job with both of her holes at the same time. To make matters worst, I have noticed that the days we indulge in my fantasy, sex doesn't happen often. When I don't bring it up, there is a lot more sex. I want to try other ideas, and yes I have interracial videos, gangbangs, and latin videos (we are latinos) that we view most of the time before sex. I'm beginning to think that she just might not be for this, which if it comes to it, so be it.

Did you went thru the same?
Went through exactly the same steps...the next thing she might tell you is that she is afraid of liking the other guy more, or that this might break you apart, to which it tell her that it will only bring us closer and that makes her even more hornier than before... It's a mater of time, it took me about a year to get here... One think that I have noticed with my gf is that if she has a few drinks, she's way more into it

Went through exactly the same steps...the next thing she might tell you is that she is afraid of liking the other guy more, or that this might break you apart, to which it tell her that it will only bring us closer and that makes her even more hornier than before... It's a mater of time, it took me about a year to get here... One think that I have noticed with my gf is that if she has a few drinks, she's way more into it
Great!!! I'll run the idea after drinks soon and let u know. Good luck with your fantasy.

Any luck yet???
Nope. I guess she does the "fantasy talk" more for my enjoyment than hers. She's still hesitant. I'm beginning to think that if it ever happens, it will be my enjoyment and not hers; not what I have in mind.

I wonder if someone on this site can photoshop my wife (my avatar) and make it look sexy. I've seen the work of a guy here that looks sexy and artistic in a way. Maybe that might work? Or at least encourage more pics to post (she knows I have my avatar pick on this website). It's a start.

Nope. I guess she does the "fantasy talk" more for my enjoyment than hers. She's still hesitant. I'm beginning to think that if it ever happens, it will be my enjoyment and not hers; not what I have in mind.

I wonder if someone on this site can photoshop my wife (my avatar) and make it look sexy. I've seen the work of a guy here that looks sexy and artistic in a way. Maybe that might work? Or at least encourage more pics to post (she knows I have my avatar pick on this website). It's a start.
Give it a try, talk to him... I can photoshop, but I'm not the best at it

Another good sign... Last night she said that she misses her black dildo and that once we get home she will rip it apart...

Back