wannabe cuckold

hello everyone! married guy 39 here.she is 37. 10 years married.if anyone could help me convince my wife to cuckold me.i try almost 2,5 years .she has changed a lot her mind.she tell me that she want to cuckold me.she goes out alone but nothing yet.i want it so much but i think she is afraid to make the next step :(

I think the word --together-- is missing from a lot of newer cucks. Try going out together and searching for a nice candidate that strikes her fancy. Work out a plan for how you want to bring him home or to a hotel together. Communicate as to what she and you want in the whole experience. When you find success, decide what you both want to happen when the bull leaves. Sometimes you have to put all cards on the table and find out what the real desire of your partner is and follow that direction with all the passion you have to fulfill your fantasy!! Good luck!!

i felt that i push her when i ask her to try together so i left her alone to decide.she started going out alone with her friends and i think she think about it.of course i discuss with her about "us" "together" etc...she alawys says that she want me to watch her fucking....think it turns her too much to see her.maybe she want to humiliate me in this way.

I think the word --together-- is missing from a lot of newer cucks. Try going out together and searching for a nice candidate that strikes her fancy. Work out a plan for how you want to bring him home or to a hotel together. Communicate as to what she and you want in the whole experience. When you find success, decide what you both want to happen when the bull leaves. Sometimes you have to put all cards on the table and find out what the real desire of your partner is and follow that direction with all the passion you have to fulfill your fantasy!! Good luck!!
I think it may also work of he let's her know that she can look and find one with her friends if he's comfortable with it. I am with my wife. She just isn't sure about it. Might not ever happen for me unfortunately.

Back