Wannabe cuckold San Diego

Married 62 year old guy, my wife is 59 , 5ft.2 about #180 aware of my desire, not sure what to think about me wanting her to experience another man for the first time.
42 years married been together since were kid's.
She does like reading interracial cuckolding stories and some of videos on here . Especially when the woman look like her.
All this has been fantasy so far, I enjoy her cuckolding stories..and she likes me to take pictures of her in thongs.
I like to share them on here and enjoy the comments from other men.
I'm always looking for a respectful black man, that would enjoy a chubby mature church girl, she has a belly on her and worries about how she would be recieved by a older black man.
We used to go out to some dive bars and she enjoyed the attention and dancing with black men.
Always made a good night, when we got home.
I encouraged her to go has far has she wanted to , and even tried setting her up a few times...
The guys were never patient.
I'm willing to help facilitate a meeting or something to get something started for her.
I don't expect the guy to pay or provide a room..
I would take care of arranging something your both comfortable with.
I would make sure she's safe and comfortable but I believe at least at first she would not be comfortable with me watching her..
Maybe close by or in another room..
I would like to hear about it from you and her separately of course.
Maybe some online comuncation first, from me then, if I'm confident about her being treated with respect and kindness I'd pass the tourch to her..
She is very friendly and loves to talk.. she's very comfortable with men .
She is the boss at work and in charge of men and women..
She wears the pants at home and a little on the controlling side..
We would be looking for a man with class and is patient with her..
She does not ******* often and does not like to party..
She enjoys good sex, prefers bare back and does not have experience with oral .. except from me...
She gets more oral from me then hard fucking..
She does enjoy the real cock, I just can't perform like I did 20 years ago..and that's what she wants..
She does not complain, however she likes a interracial story or video now days before we have sex...

I just want her to be happy and experience a nice black man...in the future..
I would love some ideas or propositions from other men.
Thanks for your time and consideration in this...

Back