Wannabe cuck in Minnesota

n0ct1f3r

Male
From
MN, US
Divorced, 39, white guy. Lonely, bored, and very interested in exploring the lifestyle.
I don't particularly care what other people think of me, and I would be proud to support a young woman who is also interested in this lifestyle. I live in the twin cities metro area. I can not relocate, my resources and business are here.
If you're out there, send me a message and we can chat and see if we're compatible.
I'm serious about exploring this for real, so I'm looking for a real woman who would eventually want to meet in real life and wants a cuckold for a husband,. I fully desire to step into the role of the cuckold supporter with the right woman.

Divorced, 39, white guy. Lonely, bored, and very interested in exploring the lifestyle.
I don't particularly care what other people think of me, and I would be proud to support a young woman who is also interested in this lifestyle. I live in the twin cities metro area. I can not relocate, my resources and business are here.
If you're out there, send me a message and we can chat and see if we're compatible.
I'm serious about exploring this for real, so I'm looking for a real woman who would eventually want to meet in real life and wants a cuckold for a husband,. I fully desire to step into the role of the cuckold supporter with the right woman.
Hey man, I am in the West Metro area. I may be able to provide some helpful information. Let's talk if you want.

Back