Wannabe cuck, but confused

Hi everyone, I will try to explain my situation.
I'm in relationship with my fiance 5 years and I have fantasy to watch her with other guy or listen every detail of cheating. I told her about my fantasy, she said its interesting, but she is not ready for other guy because she loves me too much and she thought its some way of me testing her, so she is sceptic. I didnt push her about that, i mentioned my fantasy maybe 2,3 times. Problem have started few days ago when I took her phone and saw some messages with her boss (he is handsome and they are similiar age). There arent any very sexual messages, innocent joking, funny gifs and some messages where he tries something obviously, for example: "do that for job now, she said i have done it, than he wrote good girl, i like it when you listen me, than she wrote stop it with smile....they are typing that kind of stuff. Problem is when I mention her boss even in some joke, she gets angry, tells me stop being jelous and insecure bla bla. Then I get angry and I dont trust her. So I need advice...I want to watch her with other guy but I dont want her to lying me and cheating me without my knowledge. I get mixed feelings, it makes me horny when I read her messages with boss, and I feel angry in the same time cause she said to me that she is not in contact with him, he even not coming to the work, but in messages its clear that he comes often. They arranged a coffe after work few times and she said to me that they never were on coffe alone. After our argument about her boss she started to delete messages with him. So please tell me, do you think she is cheating on me or this is just innocent flirt? What sould I do for next step? Sorry for bad english :)

At the heart of all this non-monogamy or cuckolding or Hotwifing or whatever you want to call it is trust and open communication. Everything you read, listen to in a podcast or see or whatever talks about how key open and honest communication is. Maybe the deal with her boss is innocent, maybe it’s not, maybe she deletes the messages because she knows they will set you off and cause an argument over jealousy. My wife flirts via email and Snapchat with a guy and the hot steamy messages believe or not do not make me jealous, what makes me a little jealous is the amount of time he can devote to messaging her. I will say that becuase we are being cry open and honest about all of this, she lets me read these messages any time I want. Nothing is hidden or anything, the whole idea with us is for this to be all upfront and open. Nevertheless we have to learn to get a handle on our jealousy and you do too. Again maybe it’s something you can sit down and talk to her about. Put your mind at ease. I can kind of understand her confusion in all of this and I think my wife has had the same confusion at times. You say you want this, but yet here you are getting jealous about it and starting an argument over messages that are for the most part sound pretty tame, maybe a bit flirtatious, but nothing crazy. Maybe the fact is that she loves you, but does find him attractive or maybe she does want it to maybe be something more, who knows, but it usually takes time for the idea of non-monogamy or an open relationship to develop. She has to know that you really want it and that you won’t react negatively or look at her differently should you as a couple begin to take this to the next level. I say this all as a wannabe too and we are still working on making this a reality and may never, who knows. But the sex is great and we role play a lot and we listen to podcasts and we talk..a bunch about it. The Venus podcasts are good, the Keys and Anklets are good, the website Cuckin.com has some good info too. Best wishes on your journey.

So many women seem far more able to cheat than to cuckold their loving partner. I have struggled with this one myself for a very long time. It is very sad and i guess all you can do if you want to keep her is to try communicate and ask her how she would like things to go if she could have another man in her life as well as you. I wish you luck, it is not easy! 😐

In my opinion (and i know many have very different opinions), i love my partner cheating on me. We have a solid loving relationship and she knows i love her cheating.
However, i love her telling me after she has cheated and, if i am lucky, she shows me photos.
I am a confident guy. We love each other and that is what makes things so good between us.
However, i do realise this way is not for everybody and trust is always a big issue.
I know i can trust my gf 100% to cheat on me.
One of the millions of things i love about her.

In my opinion (and i know many have very different opinions), i love my partner cheating on me. We have a solid loving relationship and she knows i love her cheating.
However, i love her telling me after she has cheated and, if i am lucky, she shows me photos.
I am a confident guy. We love each other and that is what makes things so good between us.
However, i do realise this way is not for everybody and trust is always a big issue.
I know i can trust my gf 100% to cheat on me.
One of the millions of things i love about her.
@worshipu9 she's a keeper!! That arrangement wpuld definitely work for me. Always knowing she could take an opportunity to cheat and come home admitting to being naughty. Delicious!

@worshipu9 she's a keeper!! That arrangement wpuld definitely work for me. Always knowing she could take an opportunity to cheat and come home admitting to being naughty. Delicious!
It is an amazing relationship. She is the love of my life. She knows how much her cheating turns me on.
I go crazy when she comes home to me. Adore my gf

Every woman should have lots of lovers. October-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Back