Wanna hubby to suck my bull and more

Mark is my wife’s Bull, but Mark is also our good friend. Since covid we limit the amount of people we play with to one, Mark. We play together and sleep together, Mark as full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. Mark works with my wife. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold Mark’s big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But one night my wife wanted me to get Mark hard and ready by sucking his dick.

One of my weakness is my nipples and Mark knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife. I immediately went down on Mark as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. I would normally do clean up of the wife but this was different. Within minutes Mark’s dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watch her ride. I was really hard from the experience and Mark and I took turns in her.

I get turned on seeing other man’s cock that are bigger than mine. I lust after big cock because I want to see them in my wife. My wife was built for a big meaty cock and by her reaction she thinks so too.

Attachments

• 38ddd.jpg
    38ddd.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I would like to add this to the thread. Last night as I was laying on the bed fucking my pussy with the John Holmes dildo and hubby was sucking on my toes and feet, I decided to pull it out and I put it down by the head of his cock, where he was beginning to trickle out thick white gobs of precum. I let a good bit get on the head of the dildo and then I rammed it in his mouth and told him to suck it dry! That was the hardest I've ever seen him cum in my life! I do believe I've found something I can have a lot of fun with. I'm open to anyone's suggestions about how I can spin this into something bigger.
Do the exact thing with my wife

My wife’s stamina isn’t very long. Her bull can quickly wear her pussy out, but she’s not going to let anyone leave unfulfilled. She knows and enjoys I’m bi. On a few occasions she’s enjoyed making out a him while letting me finish him off. A win for all.

Attachments

• E8AF9585-2436-45A8-9E7B-1831CB70BB4F.jpeg
    E8AF9585-2436-45A8-9E7B-1831CB70BB4F.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 93
My wife’s stamina isn’t very long. Her bull can quickly wear her pussy out, but she’s not going to let anyone leave unfulfilled. She knows and enjoys I’m bi. On a few occasions she’s enjoyed making out a him while letting me finish him off. A win for all.
Lovely couple for sure😈🍆💦

Back