Wake Up Brothers

Never had a no show but had a couple of failures to perform plus a few time wasters that were weeded.
If I think your under The influence or high the gig is off before it starts. If you can't be sober for a couple hours or are a ******* user there is absolutely zero chance a meet is gonna happen for me.

i suspect many men who post their cocks just want admiration from anyone. I suspect many of the pussy pics are posted by men without the owners knowledge. In over two decades of sex we never even shared a picture and many of the men we met were eager to have both of us service them

It is time to recognize that most of the post here are fake or some cuck whom is fantasizing about wife getting Blacked. You guys throw up your dick pictures is only helping them to further their sh- t . So please stop. Read, search their profile. You're better than that. I Hope
That's REAL TALK bro i found that ******* out many times already. Most the profiles here i gaurantee or fake or its just a male pretending. I've heard from sooo many on here but a day or two later no where to be found......LOL. So guys becareful on here and just cause profile may have hot pics and its says a couple or female profile. Don't believe that BULLSHIT.

If their not verified as a woman or couple don’t fuck with them.

I mean no disrespect but that’s how I feel. Got some ppl still referring to us N*gga’s and BBC’s like were just meat.
I'm a Black man who does not use the term "BBC" seeing it's current usage exactly as a piece of meat. That said, I must say i see way too many Black men using it just like that. Sometimes I find it confusing when a woman/couple post an introduction and some fool publicly posts "I'm a BBC, hit me up"....you're too lazy to write them personally and you expect a response? That's thirsty!

It's only my opinion, but verified doesn't magically increase one's chances as much as researching the profile and having a dialog with them. Reading previous posts will usually give me more info than the profile will and talking back and forth fills in many blanks.

I'm here just to talk to like minded people no Fake ******* ! Men can't verifie either,

It is time to recognize that most of the post here are fake or some cuck whom is fantasizing about wife getting Blacked. You guys throw up your dick pictures is only helping them to further their sh- t . So please stop. Read, search their profile. You're better than that. I Hope

It's very true, I am honest I'm a white guy, single and love watching vids/ seeing pics and reading stories of white girls and black guys fucking, I see nothing wrong in being on here, im not pretending to be what I'm not.

I think TBH some of the "bulls" on here are white guys seeking to increase their BBC pic collections. Just be honest people.

Everyone has their reasons for being on here. We are on here because we/she enjoy sex with extra guys. We look for both white and black but black guys enjoy sex better and so far in our limited experience she has enjoyed sex with black guys better

Never had a no show but had a couple of failures to perform plus a few time wasters that were weeded.
Hey, care to elaborate even a little when you say failures to perform. I know it may seem self explanatory, but that's all relative. Thanks, and I respect if you chose not to say.

Ultimately, all we ask is that everyone be HONEST. whatever your reason for being on here is, so be it. But when you reach out to us, state your reason and at least give us the respect so we can decide if we want to engage or not. Too many times I get hit up by and I know it's the man from the couple, and that's fine. But it's when he starts asking me stuff like, "tell me how you gonna control her", or "are you hung" that's when it gets annoying. Bottom line, be REAL and HONEST. Yes even here, humanity and some form of morality should exist. Yeah seems contradicting or even oxymoron, but you know what i mean.
Today it's free, no copay lol.

Ultimately, all we ask is that everyone be HONEST. whatever your reason for being on here is, so be it. But when you reach out to us, state your reason and at least give us the respect so we can decide if we want to engage or not. Too many times I get hit up by and I know it's the man from the couple, and that's fine. But it's when he starts asking me stuff like, "tell me how you gonna control her", or "are you hung" that's when it gets annoying. Bottom line, be REAL and HONEST. Yes even here, humanity and some form of morality should exist. Yeah seems contradicting or even oxymoron, but you know what i mean.
Today it's free, no copay lol.

Agreed, I ask questions, and as far as I can remember I've always asked as a wannabe cuck, single and seeking answers, discussion and understanding, I've "met" some incredible people here and have had incredible conversations, and converse with a handful daily or at least weekly/monthly, and feel feel like I am contributing to their love of sex with their black lovers, uts highly exciting, and one or two have taken a suggestion from myself for content and enjoyed taking photos.

TBH, I don't see what's oxymoron about what you're saying, everyone has valid points, or concerns, so if honest then a hint of humanity/morality should be expected, IF the person contacts YOU with some humanity/morality.

Hey, care to elaborate even a little when you say failures to perform. I know it may seem self explanatory, but that's all relative. Thanks, and I respect if you chose not to say.

Some guys don’t get it up hard enough and/or long enough for my needs.

Totally agree with this post.

Agreed, I ask questions, and as far as I can remember I've always asked as a wannabe cuck, single and seeking answers, discussion and understanding, I've "met" some incredible people here and have had incredible conversations, and converse with a handful daily or at least weekly/monthly, and feel feel like I am contributing to their love of sex with their black lovers, uts highly exciting, and one or two have taken a suggestion from myself for content and enjoyed taking photos.
I'm OK with conversation, nothing wrong with that. If we can help make the experience on here better for each other, then kudos.

Some guys don’t get it up hard enough and/or long enough for my needs.
I Didnt Desus And Mero GIF by Bernie Sanders

I'm OK with conversation, nothing wrong with that. If we can help make the experience on here better for each other, then kudos.
Totally that's what I'm about, I just want to learn about things, and hopefully encourage, exploring sexual awakenings, I also like to make captions from posts and some have been kind enough to allow me to make some, id love to do more and will try and work through some of the images iv downloaded from imagefap to increase my work on captioning photos, when I've done a few I'll start a new thread with those captions.

TBH, I don't see what's oxymoron about what you're saying, everyone has valid points, or concerns, so if honest then a hint of humanity/morality should be expected, IF the person contacts YOU with some humanity/morality.
I say oxymoron, because many think just because we are on a site like this, that while carte blanche, there is no need to have some form of morals considering the things we want to engage in haha. Oh my halo 😇 just broke hahaa.

Back