Voluntary chastity

How many of you guys out there choose to wear a chastity cage? How long you keep it on for and why do you wear one?

My ex got me into wearing one. She was really into cuckold and would ask forever for me to start wearing one. I finally gave in and I honestly just enjoy it now. She eventually left me but I still wear it2696924

My little cock craves to be locked up. My wife and I both have keys so I can unlock whenever I need to but I love my erections to be held at bay.

I wear one most weekends, and am actively looking for a key holder but for now it's just on whenever I have the ability to enjoy it. It's certainly a kink I would have never thought I would like so much, but now I prefer being locked up as long as possible.

I like to wear my cage every few weeks for about a week I can’t go much longer than that. I love to wear mine. And I do it voluntarily as well. I personally prefer my steel one over my plastic ones. I just wish I had a girl that loved locking me up and going loved going out and finding other guys.

We got to a point where I was no longer wasting my Wife's time with my smallness. One day at a fetish shop I saw a chastity cage and asked Her if She would want me to wear one. She said She was waiting for me to ask and said of course. I bought it, got some good hints on long term wear and the couple running the shop offered a changing room for me to put it on. I used one of the plastic numbered tags to secure it as She wanted to do the lockup with the keyed lock when we got home.
Eventually we went to a hardware store and bought a new lock and as She was driving home She had me open the new lock and toss the keys out of the car window. When we got home She snapped the new lock on me and after that it became a ritual for Saturday night cleanings and a new lock whose keys joined the growing trail of tossed keys after the purchase. It was easy to remove the old locks with a small set of bolt cutters.
That has recentered my pleasure seeking from the front to the back.

For almost 7 years - caged. I get 4 releases a year and on vacations and travel. My releases are very powerful and enjoy them greatly.

She enjoys the oral worship. Over and over.

I'm kind of in the volunteer group here. My ex makes me wear one but since we're long distance, I could take it off if I want. The thing is I need this now. I feel safe inside my cage like it's how I was meant to be. When I do take it off, I feel naked and can't wait to put it back on.

I wouldn't say it was painful but there's a rush in being restrained.

I've been thinking about trying this. Is it painful or uncomfortable when you get aroused?

I'm kind of in the volunteer group here. My ex makes me wear one but since we're long distance, I could take it off if I want. The thing is I need this now. I feel safe inside my cage like it's how I was meant to be. When I do take it off, I feel naked and can't wait to put it back on.

Thanks. Wife is a little on the dominant side, in and out of the bedroom. Nothing too extreme so this would be a big step. We both think this would help keep me in arousal and more submissive for longer periods of time. Is that what it's typically used for?

So very true. I had to go without being locked up for a week awhile ago and I was anxious and uncomfortable until I felt that wonderful cool tube sliding over and protecting my thing.

Yes I wear one voluntarily. My wife knows I wear it and is fine with it, but doesn't insist I wear it. I am addicted to masturbating so it helps me not to masturbate. I love the sexual tension that builds while I am caged. I usually wear it for 3 to 4 days at a time. The other day I came for the first time while wearing it. Just kept rubbing the cage with a vibrator. Insane orgasm!20190822_201412.jpg

Back