Visiting Phoenix Area July 26th-Aug 1

xxx_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Making our way back to Phoenix next week and once again looking for a good connection with some big black dick. She likes a guy to take charge and stay hard. Any Phoenix connections we had back in February, please feel free to reach out again and see if we can make that connection. Potential suitors will be vetted by the husband so please be prepared to provide pics and details through K I K.

For your reference...

Photo Mar 17, 9 02 44 PM.jpg

Making our way back to Phoenix next week and once again looking for a good connection with some big black dick. She likes a guy to take charge and stay hard. Any Phoenix connections we had back in February, please feel free to reach out again and see if we can make that connection. Potential suitors will be vetted by the husband so please be prepared to provide pics and details through K I K.

For your reference...

View attachment 4257365
Here's to hoping a Vegas trip is next..

For your reference...

View attachment 4257365
Phoenix BBC here. Single ex ball player 6' 4 1/2 215lbs. All Positive. Im exactly what you described in your post. Id welcome a conversation and see if it Flows. Thanks T

Any luck on here? We will be visiting Phoenix in a few weeks.
hi Guys
Just relocated to Phx area. In NYC, there was a strong Bull presence and couples were able to talk to many guys and choose the one they liked the most. Right now, AZ does not seem to represent a lot on here. But hoping to change that. Good luck with your trip!!

For your reference...

View attachment 4257365
She looks great.

Back