Visiting Ft. Lauderdale Trapeze Friday, April 7

Visiting Ft. Lauderdale Trapeze Friday, April 7 for the first time. Try your luck with the Blonde Wife in the Black dress. No guarantees and no hard feelings if it doesn't work out. Would be great to meet a worth while long term Bull.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 11.20.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 11.20.17 AM.png
    831.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Visiting Ft. Lauderdale Trapeze Friday, April 7 for the first time. Try your luck with the Blonde Wife in the Black dress. No guarantees and no hard feelings if it doesn't work out. Would be great to meet a worth while long term Bull.
I’m sorry I miss this post, I live 20 mins away. Hopefully I can catch u guys next time.

How was your visit to the Trapeze?
We will go back within the next 6-7 weeks. We had fun! Nice club atmosphere. We only had sex with each other. There were way more people there then we expected and a lot more couples than we expected for a Friday night. I would guess there were 200 people? Was disappointed in the playroom layout. Not enough private rooms and too much open space. Not enough nooks and way too bright. We are not swingers so maybe it is an us thing. We're a Hotwife/Stag couple so we're not so into the "community" thing. The other disappointment is no guys hit on my wife. My wife will put out if you hit on her and you're good enough looking. All the single guys were quiet and hoping they could just dive in without saying hello. I suppose I could take the lead introducing her to various guys that would make the physical cut...but since I providing the girl I would hope for a little gentlemanly effort on the part of a potential bull. Most single guys just hovering with their various size dicks out. One last thing....people don't pick their condoms off the floor. On a positive note, we had lots of fun and the music was great! Next time hopefully a handsome, ideally black gentleman will be willing to chat up my girl and then she'll probably be on her knees shortly after.

We will go back within the next 6-7 weeks. We had fun! Nice club atmosphere. We only had sex with each other. There were way more people there then we expected and a lot more couples than we expected for a Friday night. I would guess there were 200 people? Was disappointed in the playroom layout. Not enough private rooms and too much open space. Not enough nooks and way too bright. We are not swingers so maybe it is an us thing. We're a Hotwife/Stag couple so we're not so into the "community" thing. The other disappointment is no guys hit on my wife. My wife will put out if you hit on her and you're good enough looking. All the single guys were quiet and hoping they could just dive in without saying hello. I suppose I could take the lead introducing her to various guys that would make the physical cut...but since I providing the girl I would hope for a little gentlemanly effort on the part of a potential bull. Most single guys just hovering with their various size dicks out. One last thing....people don't pick their condoms off the floor. On a positive note, we had lots of fun and the music was great! Next time hopefully a handsome, ideally black gentleman will be willing to chat up my girl and then she'll probably be on her knees shortly after.
In the swinging world (which is where you were) and the current state of relations between men and women, the husband or wife need to make the first move. There is a lot of fear among men these days when it comes to approaching unknown women, even in swinging venues. Yes, this is a generalization so there will be exceptions but you experienced it just as my wife and I have in recent years.

In the swinging world (which is where you were) and the current state of relations between men and women, the husband or wife need to make the first move. There is a lot of fear among men these days when it comes to approaching unknown women, even in swinging venues. Yes, this is a generalization so there will be exceptions but you experienced it just as my wife and I have in recent years.
That's good feedback. I will share with the wife for our next visit.

Thanks for the feedback. I have been wanting to try the ft Lauderdale location. I will be traveling down soon. Hard to believe no one approached the gorgeous wife. If you all are local maybe we can take next run together? Complete gentlemen and always relaxed and layed back. If interested shoot me a message sometime

Back