Verified VIDEO VERIFICATION for all you fine people at B2W.net!

Hi everyone, my name is YEVGENIYA.
I am also known as BustyCuckoldress on Fetlife.

Currently living in Montreal, Canada but also maintain an apartment in NYC. Frequently traveling outside of North America as well. Perhaps our paths will cross on one of my next trips.

A sub told me about this site and it looks super promising, so let's have some fun. ;)
I'd love to bend you over and have my way with you

Currently living in Montreal, Canada but also maintain an apartment in NYC. Frequently traveling outside of North America as well. Perhaps our paths will cross on one of my next trips.

A sub told me about this site and it looks super promising, so let's have some fun. ;)
Made for bbc 🙏🏻

There definitely is a god ...blessed us with this goddess🤤🤤🤤😍

View attachment 3653036
Pretty sure I knew you in Vancouver. You used to dye your hair red?
Anyways, looking good.

View attachment 3653036
I'm in NYC. Id loved to see you sometime.

View attachment 3653036
Welcome! If you find yourself south I’ll gladly show you southern hospitality 😉

View attachment 3653036
This made me pull my dick out

Back