Verified VIDEO VERIFICATION for all you fine people at B2W.net!

Hi everyone, my name is YEVGENIYA.
I am also known as BustyCuckoldress on Fetlife.

Currently living in Montreal, Canada but also maintain an apartment in NYC. Frequently traveling outside of North America as well. Perhaps our paths will cross on one of my next trips.

A sub told me about this site and it looks super promising, so let's have some fun. ;)
Beautiful! Hope you get all the BBC you can handle and then some!

Currently living in Montreal, Canada but also maintain an apartment in NYC. Frequently traveling outside of North America as well. Perhaps our paths will cross on one of my next trips.

A sub told me about this site and it looks super promising, so let's have some fun. ;)
Welcome beautiful and I do hope we can cross paths.. I’m in NC so if you ever get the chance hit me up

I can already see that you are popular,
A 'busty cuckoldress' Is sure to get all the Bulls and cucks worked up on here.
Anyway welcome to BTW, it can be a funny place.😁🍰🌮

Those titties are huge looking good ma

WelCUM!😉

Attachments

• LogoLicious_20200817_233133.jpg
    LogoLicious_20200817_233133.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 47

Welcome😍

Welcome baby

Back