Video games

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Lol I this off topic but does anybody have a xbox one or xbox one S if so what's the difference i am going to buy whichever one is the best tomorrow evening .

The One S has a larger internal hard drive. Most XB1 consoles are 320 GB or 500 GB. I can tell you up front, the S is likely in Terrabytes. Which you kinda want. 320 GB isn't ******* for hard drive space when you consider the fact the games eat up 40-50+ GB after the initial installation and patches are applied. And I ******* you not, the games do eat up that much space after installing. Get the largest hard drive you can afford because it'll spare you headaches. The 320 GB model holds ten games on mine.

Also, don't expect to play games the night you bring it home. The first system update can take upwards of an hour to do and thats before you start installing games to it.

The One S has a larger internal hard drive. Most XB1 consoles are 320 GB or 500 GB. I can tell you up front, the S is likely in Terrabytes. Which you kinda want. 320 GB isn't ******* for hard drive space when you consider the fact the games eat up 40-50+ GB after the initial installation and patches are applied. And I ******* you not, the games do eat up that much space after installing. Get the largest hard drive you can afford because it'll spare you headaches. The 320 GB model holds ten games on mine.

Ok thanks for the update I seen xbox one S for about around 275 which isn't too bad .

Xbox One has more games just being honest.I had won a ps4 pro back in November and i played a few games like The Last of Us, a few really good story games on PSNow which i can play at anytime on my pc if i renew subscription even though i no longer have a ps4 anymore.I was not about to spend more money after the huge library of Xbox One games i have amassed already.Xbox games with gold we get way better games alot than Playstation Plus i was really disappointed in that feature..Both consoles have something good about them.I am a not too hardcore when it comes to gaming i do not get bent out of shape like many others do whining and complaining about console specs.I may get a ps4 again in the distant future but i am happy with my Xbox One.

Xbox One has more games just being honest.I had won a ps4 pro back in November and i played a few games like The Last of Us, a few really good story games on PSNow which i can play at anytime on my pc if i renew subscription even though i no longer have a ps4 anymore.I was not about to spend more money after the huge library of Xbox One games i have amassed already.Xbox games with gold we get way better games alot than Playstation Plus i was really disappointed in that feature..Both consoles have something good about them.I am a not too hardcore when it comes to gaming i do not get bent out of shape like many others do whining and complaining about console specs.I may get a ps4 again in the distant future but i am happy with my Xbox One.

Ok thanks and yeah I really don't complain too much myself I play nba2k17 , madden 17 , call of duty , battlefield.

It really comes down to preference. At the end of the day, they are all PCs. We have mutiple PCs, the Xbox One S, and several Nintendo 3DSs. Although the Xbox One does games and makes for a fantastic media center. Even interfaces with your cable box

Last edited:
Back