VERY discreet QOS tat or jewelry-Do BBC even look for it?

Funny you should bring this up.

I've always had / received wallets or bags from the brand Kate Spade. I had no idea the black spade was linked to hotwife/BBC lifestyle. View attachment 5213893

My husband thought it had to do with this lifestyle. It's actually what started the conversation.
Kate Spade was a fashion designer from New York. She tragically took her own life. Depression I believe. She was comedian David Spade's sister in law.

Truthfully it's really not a thing most people even notice. With Kate Spade branding being mainstream now just because you see something it's not a guarantee.
The one thing to wear that will almost always get some attention is the tried and true hotwife/I love bbc anklet.
Never had an issue with mine. It all depends on area and place.

Funny you should bring this up.

I've always had / received wallets or bags from the brand Kate Spade. I had no idea the black spade was linked to hotwife/BBC lifestyle. View attachment 5213893

My husband thought it had to do with this lifestyle. It's actually what started the conversation.
I've given Kate Spade gifts to a number of WW, one wears the earrings now in front of her husband and he loves the earrings and has no idea the symbolic nature of black spade. She loves it because she gets compliments on by other WW and no one has asked if it means...XXX" The thrill of right in your face without giving it away she loves.

Back