VERY discreet QOS tat or jewelry-Do BBC even look for it?

I LOVE seeing women proudly display a QOS tat or jewelry, but do not see it nearly enough.

I am wondering where is the most discreet place a woman can display her QOS without being all in your face about it, but also showing she is truly a BBC slut.

Also, do BBC look for QOS or do they just see a white woman and want to fuck them whether or not they have QOS identification?

The term "hiding in plain site" exists for a reason because it's covert while, clear as a day giving these sexy -ass ladies the ultimate thrill in playing naughty and boosting their self-confidence while, expressing their sexual desire for Blackmen. I don't look for QofS tats on WW because you would be surprised how many secretly desire the darkside but, would never guess looking at them.

I LOVE seeing women proudly display a QOS tat or jewelry, but do not see it nearly enough.

I am wondering where is the most discreet place a woman can display her QOS without being all in your face about it, but also showing she is truly a BBC slut.

Also, do BBC look for QOS or do they just see a white woman and want to fuck them whether or not they have QOS identification?
Be all in ya face about it. Orrrr.... When she's pulling down her panties with myself onlooking and it just happens to fall out when she shows me her ass and pussy standing in front of me from the back.

Back